Detox before weight loss?

Replies

• ZijadaC
    ZijadaC Posts: 20 Member
    Wish I had read this before I spent money on a detox
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    OP, I will give you some free advice, but for full instructions, you'll have to buy my upcoming book, The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM): Detoxification & De-Chemicalization of the Body, Purification of the Soul.
    60543041.jpg

logo.gif
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    I have just realised that in order to attempt the Peep Cleanse in the UK I would have to invest oodles of spondoolies

5 yellow peeps would set me back £3.73. That's $5.56.

Wow - these detoxes sure am 'spensive
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    OP, don't listen to all this negativity. I've had a lot of success with a cleanse I developed. It's helped rid my liver of a lot of excess toxins and, after 3 rounds, my body is nearly 95% chemical free. Let me know if you want more info.

Was this flagged for sarcasm?

• SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    step 4

The peep cleanse begins

Gladys-with-wide-eyes.jpg

We need more peeps.....

peeps__140422233738.jpg
  • PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    OP, I will give you some free advice, but for full instructions, you'll have to buy my upcoming book, The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM): Detoxification & De-Chemicalization of the Body, Purification of the Soul.
    60543041.jpg

God give it a rest. Maybe just once try and contribute something useful to a thread...

Satire isn't useful? Man, my high school lit teacher lied to me, and Jonathan Swift is a fraud.

Wait, isn't that the guy who recommended eating babies? Because I tried that, and it didn't help me lose weight at all.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Your body detoxes everyday.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »

If you use the bathroom everyday?
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »

If you use the bathroom everyday?

If you're going 24 hours without eliminating any liquid or solid waste, you should probably get that looked at. Or at least start drinking water.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    PeachyPlum wrote: »
    60543041.jpg

God give it a rest. Maybe just once try and contribute something useful to a thread...

Satire isn't useful? Man, my high school lit teacher lied to me, and Jonathan Swift is a fraud.

Wait, isn't that the guy who recommended eating babies? Because I tried that, and it didn't help me lose weight at all.

You've got to cover them in yellow granulated sugar first.
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Jelly-babies-001.jpg

0000202.jpeg

Could possibly be an adjunct to the Peep Cleanse for those who really want to go hardcore.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Jelly-babies-001.jpg

0000202.jpeg

Could possibly be an adjunct to the Peep Cleanse for those who really want to go hardcore.

I highly recommend these. They're delicious and just generic enough to make even the most squeamish launch into baby-eating nirvana.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    I haven't read anything other than OP. I'm sure it's safe to assume that no one has been able to name a single one of these mythological toxinz? In to start my list of toxins that a detox removes.
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    magerum wrote: »
    I haven't read anything other than OP. I'm sure it's safe to assume that no one has been able to name a single one of these mythological toxinz? In to start my list of toxins that a detox removes.

I can't name them, but they're all scary and bad, bad, bad and should be ashamed of themselves.

• magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    elias1609 wrote: »
    People keep telling me that I have to detox my body before dieting, or I will loose little to no weight. Is this true?

It's always funny when people respond as if you just insulted their mom by asking a simple question. If you really want to do something with some type of cleanse just drink 2 cups warm water and 2 tbsp lemon juice right away in the morning and eat as would normally all day, it is a natural "detox" BUT with lemon's other benefits it's worth it. Honestly though it's great even if you decide not to do a detox.

What are you detoxing again?

Second though, I don't even care. Have fun with your bitter water. I'll leave this here incase someone actually can answer the question for the masses.
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Jelly-babies-001.jpg

0000202.jpeg

I highly recommend these. They're delicious and just generic enough to make even the most squeamish launch into baby-eating nirvana.

WHAT are these? I do not recognize this sugar product.
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    These detox threads make me laugh
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    People keep telling me that I have to detox my body before dieting, or I will loose little to no weight. Is this true?

Your body detoxes itself naturally using your liver and kidneys.

(See ppl from that other thread, I'm responding!)
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Step 2:
    d7cdf62069f3227275a3cece64441dce.jpg

This cleanser is using high-test "water" to mix the drink. That's an advanced technique, and I cover customized cleansing like that in Chapter 201: Peep Into the Future: How To Take The Peep Cleanse To The Next Level of my upcoming book, The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM); My Life On 2200 Calories of Peeps A Day, or Why Is Everyone Shaking? Are We Having An Earthquake? I Don't Feel Anything.

Marry me.
  • PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member

Your body detoxes itself naturally using your liver and kidneys.

(See ppl from that other thread, I'm responding!)

usikg9xjpvfg.gif
    IoJFt.gif 1022.9K