Detox before weight loss?

Options

Replies

• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,867 Member
    Options
    I swear by the McDonald's Coffee with One Cream AT LEAST twice a day cleanse and detox.

If I skip my detox I feel bloated, icky, and retain water and poop like crazy!

Note that Tim Horton's, 7-11, or Starbucks products do not provide the same health benefits as the McDonald's Coffee with One Cream cleanse, and if you drink that other crap you will just NOT LOSE ANY WEIGHT!
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    ncboiler89 wrote: »
    andympanda wrote: »
    Step 2:
    d7cdf62069f3227275a3cece64441dce.jpg

I thought that was vodka in the bottle. That I can deal with

Me too. Then I got to thinking how moonshine would taste if i did that.

Go home, peep. You're drunk.

• SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    elias1609 wrote: »
    People keep telling me that I have to detox my body before dieting, or I will loose little to no weight. Is this true?

No, no, noooooo....don't listen to those people.

It is not true (as I'm sure others have answered by now :))
  • SLLRunner
    Options
    OP, don't listen to all this negativity. I've had a lot of success with a cleanse I developed. It's helped rid my liver of a lot of excess toxins and, after 3 rounds, my body is nearly 95% chemical free. Let me know if you want more info.

You tease. I was hoping for an awesome meme.
    Apparently five people thought he was serious, 'cause his response is...ahem...invisible.
  • ZijadaC
    ZijadaC Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wish I had read this before I spent money on a detox
  • SLLRunner
    Options
    OP, I will give you some free advice, but for full instructions, you'll have to buy my upcoming book, The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM): Detoxification & De-Chemicalization of the Body, Purification of the Soul.
    60543041.jpg

logo.gif
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    I have just realised that in order to attempt the Peep Cleanse in the UK I would have to invest oodles of spondoolies

5 yellow peeps would set me back £3.73. That's $5.56.

Wow - these detoxes sure am 'spensive
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    OP, don't listen to all this negativity. I've had a lot of success with a cleanse I developed. It's helped rid my liver of a lot of excess toxins and, after 3 rounds, my body is nearly 95% chemical free. Let me know if you want more info.

Was this flagged for sarcasm?

• SLLRunner
    Options
    step 4

The peep cleanse begins

Gladys-with-wide-eyes.jpg

We need more peeps.....

peeps__140422233738.jpg
  • PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    OP, I will give you some free advice, but for full instructions, you'll have to buy my upcoming book, The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM): Detoxification & De-Chemicalization of the Body, Purification of the Soul.
    60543041.jpg

God give it a rest. Maybe just once try and contribute something useful to a thread...

Satire isn't useful? Man, my high school lit teacher lied to me, and Jonathan Swift is a fraud.

Wait, isn't that the guy who recommended eating babies? Because I tried that, and it didn't help me lose weight at all.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Your body detoxes everyday.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »

If you use the bathroom everyday?
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »

If you use the bathroom everyday?

If you're going 24 hours without eliminating any liquid or solid waste, you should probably get that looked at. Or at least start drinking water.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    PeachyPlum wrote: »
    60543041.jpg

God give it a rest. Maybe just once try and contribute something useful to a thread...

Satire isn't useful? Man, my high school lit teacher lied to me, and Jonathan Swift is a fraud.

Wait, isn't that the guy who recommended eating babies? Because I tried that, and it didn't help me lose weight at all.

You've got to cover them in yellow granulated sugar first.
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    Jelly-babies-001.jpg

0000202.jpeg

Could possibly be an adjunct to the Peep Cleanse for those who really want to go hardcore.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Jelly-babies-001.jpg

0000202.jpeg

Could possibly be an adjunct to the Peep Cleanse for those who really want to go hardcore.

I highly recommend these. They're delicious and just generic enough to make even the most squeamish launch into baby-eating nirvana.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    I haven't read anything other than OP. I'm sure it's safe to assume that no one has been able to name a single one of these mythological toxinz? In to start my list of toxins that a detox removes.
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    magerum wrote: »
    I haven't read anything other than OP. I'm sure it's safe to assume that no one has been able to name a single one of these mythological toxinz? In to start my list of toxins that a detox removes.

I can't name them, but they're all scary and bad, bad, bad and should be ashamed of themselves.

• magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    elias1609 wrote: »
    People keep telling me that I have to detox my body before dieting, or I will loose little to no weight. Is this true?

It's always funny when people respond as if you just insulted their mom by asking a simple question. If you really want to do something with some type of cleanse just drink 2 cups warm water and 2 tbsp lemon juice right away in the morning and eat as would normally all day, it is a natural "detox" BUT with lemon's other benefits it's worth it. Honestly though it's great even if you decide not to do a detox.

What are you detoxing again?

Second though, I don't even care. Have fun with your bitter water. I'll leave this here incase someone actually can answer the question for the masses.
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    Jelly-babies-001.jpg

0000202.jpeg

I highly recommend these. They're delicious and just generic enough to make even the most squeamish launch into baby-eating nirvana.

WHAT are these? I do not recognize this sugar product.