Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• TheVogonVegan
    TheVogonVegan Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/mikespohr/31-things-you-can-do-with-peeps-that-will-blow-your-kids-min

This is 31 things you can do with peeps...for @tincanonastring. I just thought of you immediately. XD
  • shannonbun
    shannonbun Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Confession: I'm more scared of having loose skin than having excess weight. I'd really rather fill myself out rather than sag all over the place...
  • threnjen
    threnjen Posts: 687 Member
    Options

If you're really interested, there's a whole DIY Soylent movement. I've heard you can get all the ingredients pretty cheap if you're willing to buy them in bulk and mix it yourself. I'm not sure what people mean by "cheap," though.

I'm pretty behind on the thread so maybe this was addressed already, but I did DIY Soylent for a while. It worked really well and it was very filling. It was really convenient!

• CorinnaShaw
    CorinnaShaw Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I almost never eat more than 2 meals a day. or drink the minimum 8 glasses of water (unless my BG is high that day)... <_< >_>
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    Sad confession: I see people post a lot about snacking on a spoon of peanut butter, or peanut butter with chocolate chips. Decided to try it, wasn't all that, or a bag of chips.

Think I'll stick with the chocolate mousse.
  • darkriver2012
    darkriver2012 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just ate a packet of worsts and it wasn't even six am.
  • nuffer
    nuffer Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Three weeks ago I cured and smoked eight pounds of bacon. Tonight I stuffed and packaged about 12 pounds of chicken/pork/basil/tomato sausage.
    All the meat, it is mine. That used to be my slogan. Now I give most of it away, it seems. Drives my wife crazy. Don't care, will do it again.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    nuffer wrote: »
    Three weeks ago I cured and smoked eight pounds of bacon. Tonight I stuffed and packaged about 12 pounds of chicken/pork/basil/tomato sausage.
    All the meat, it is mine. That used to be my slogan. Now I give most of it away, it seems. Drives my wife crazy. Don't care, will do it again.

Can we please be friends? I provide baked goods and preserves...
  • threnjen
    threnjen Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    My husband got a FitBit from his work. Wednesday was his first day wearing it. I pegged him at 4-5k steps a day because he is really lazy. He told me that I might be surprised because he walks a lot at work.
    First day total: under 5k. His third light never even lit up. BAHAHA
    I don't know why I feel gratified? It's not like I want him to be lazy and out of shape =|

He knows I think he is really lazy and I guess I just like to be right. I wish I were wrong though...
  • amehh91
    amehh91 Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I'll never understand people who say that they are not hungry for dessert.

@Francl27‌ You and my daughter would get along famously! She ALWAYS and I do mean ALWAYS has room for dessert. Especially is ice cream is involved.

Isn't there a 2nd stomach for dessert?

My step sister first told me about the separate dessert stomach and I stick by it to this day
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options

@Francl27‌ You and my daughter would get along famously! She ALWAYS and I do mean ALWAYS has room for dessert. Especially is ice cream is involved.

I've eaten dessert knowing without a doubt that I will end up regretting it physically. The most recent case was Applebee's with the Apple ChimicheesecaKEOHGODGETINMYMOUTH...sorry... I knew when I ordered it that I had already overeaten on dinner and anything more was going to make me feel bloated, but damn if I didn't near lick the plate. Couldn't move from the recliner when I got home. It was awful...awfully tasty!

I did that when we went to a local Easten European restaurant months back... I was actually too full for dessert but I refused to leave without trying some... I seriously thought I was going to throw up, and the whole meal wasn't even that good. I'm never going to that place again!

I actually never get dessert at Applebee's because the calories are too high to make it worth it for me. I only get dessert at local restaurants that don't have calories anywhere... that way I can lie to myself that it's only 500-600 calories and not 1000+.

I used to work at Applebee's and those chimi cheesecakes and blondies were probably the only things I would eat. so full of NOM. It was awesome when somebody sent back a dessert cause we'd ALL devour it in the back.

I was so mad when they discontinued the Sizzlin' Apple Pie that I stopped eating there for 2 years.

ETA: Who the *kitten* sends back a dessert? I don't even understand that concept!

No kidding? What's wrong with people?

I LOVE dessert but I hate any kind of whipped or pouring cream. So if you bring me a sundae with cream on top when I specified no cream, it's getting sent back. You wouldn't think it was that difficult of an instruction, but it happens all the time. I used to be a waitress so I can't really understand why it's so difficult.
  • Joyeuxbelle
    Joyeuxbelle Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I ate an entire bag of Cadbury Mini Easter Eggs today, including creme eggs, dream, caramello, plain, top deck, and turkish delight. Absolutely amazing! I should also mention that this was after a corporate lunch of pasta with waygu beef, and sticky date pudding with butterscotch sauce and vanilla ice cream. I'm not even going to bother logging an entry in todays diary, and just write it off haha.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    I'm avoiding visiting my mother, partly because she always makes some comment about my weight. I don't think she's being malicious, or that she even realises she's doing it, but it makes me feel like crap when I was previously quite happy with my progress. And I know it won't stop when I reach goal, because she's always been like this even when I was slimmer. I think she's just uncomfortable about her own (perfectly healthy) weight and is projecting.

It's rubbish that I allow this to comes between us, but I can't bring myself to have this discussion with her because of all the awkwardness that will ensue. I'm sure I'll regret this some day.
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    [quote=

There's only 14 posts left until 666. I don't want build this up too much, but seriously, what kind of terrible things have I done!?[/quote]

Did you design your Avatar? And if so... Did you EAT it? If so...how quickly?
  • dapunks
    dapunks Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    New Avatar, "All We Are Saying Is Give Peeps A Chance"

Love it!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    nuffer wrote: »

Can we please be friends? I provide baked goods and preserves...

Me, too! I keep bees and will supply you with raw honey.
  • kaingrey
    kaingrey Posts: 1
    Options
    I have something to confess.

I enjoying cooking but I'm afraid of gaining weight so I invite my friends over to my place and feed them while I don't touch any of the food I prepared.

Just watching my friends eat makes me kinda satisfied.
  • razalar
    razalar Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I know I won't be able to eat much for dinner tonight because I got a McDonald's meal for lunch. All within my 1,200 cals for the day, but it's soup with no bread later! I'm going to hate "past me" later on. (I always have a go at that girl, she's so annoying...)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »

I've eaten dessert knowing without a doubt that I will end up regretting it physically. The most recent case was Applebee's with the Apple ChimicheesecaKEOHGODGETINMYMOUTH...sorry... I knew when I ordered it that I had already overeaten on dinner and anything more was going to make me feel bloated, but damn if I didn't near lick the plate. Couldn't move from the recliner when I got home. It was awful...awfully tasty!

I did that when we went to a local Easten European restaurant months back... I was actually too full for dessert but I refused to leave without trying some... I seriously thought I was going to throw up, and the whole meal wasn't even that good. I'm never going to that place again!

I actually never get dessert at Applebee's because the calories are too high to make it worth it for me. I only get dessert at local restaurants that don't have calories anywhere... that way I can lie to myself that it's only 500-600 calories and not 1000+.

I used to work at Applebee's and those chimi cheesecakes and blondies were probably the only things I would eat. so full of NOM. It was awesome when somebody sent back a dessert cause we'd ALL devour it in the back.

I was so mad when they discontinued the Sizzlin' Apple Pie that I stopped eating there for 2 years.

ETA: Who the *kitten* sends back a dessert? I don't even understand that concept!

No kidding? What's wrong with people?

I LOVE dessert but I hate any kind of whipped or pouring cream. So if you bring me a sundae with cream on top when I specified no cream, it's getting sent back. You wouldn't think it was that difficult of an instruction, but it happens all the time. I used to be a waitress so I can't really understand why it's so difficult.

Maybe they just want to eat the dessert in the back? lol
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    <~~~I confess - I took a gym selfie yesterday. In my defense, it is not a glamour shot. It is a "I feel freakin' fierce and fabulous" shot. B)