Starting Jillian Michaels 30DS Friday the 22nd! Who's in?

Replies

• KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 843 Member
    i leave for vacation the weekend after this ends and will be gone for a week. Im going to do another round of jillian but would love to keep this group going no matter what dvd we are all doing. still check in with eachother and share measurements. =] I really liked level 3 yesterday but because this dang cold i have will not let up at all im kind of dreading it. ugh.
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    I'm just dreading it because it was scary difficult! Good though. Hope your cold doesn't get in the way of it too much. Make sure you curl up with hot tea afterwards :)

Yeah, we should definitely continue on when you're back from your holidays. :)
  • DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    L3 D2, oh my it seemed harder tonight lol managed to do everything bar them jump lunges so i followed anita or id end up through the tv hahahaha. weigh and measure tomorrow first thing in the morning when im empty :laugh: gonna order my 6 week 6 pack next week when i get paid. i think we are gonna end up with a big collection of dvds this year :happy:
  • KristynStephens15
    Hey as long as we are using the dvd's and theyre not collecting dust its totally worth it! =] L3D2 done, it was a little easier today, still really congested so my head throbbed for most of it, but it is done for the day! My knees cant take jump lunges so i just did regular lunges with arm curls, and the jump butt kicks make me fall on my face so i turned those into more butt kicks while holding weights! Looking forward to hearing your results tomorrow Debi. Great job ladies, lets keep this up!
  • Katrob9
    I'Il post my results tomorrow too. Day 2 level 3 done! It was really good although I wimped outand did regular lunges with bicep curls rather than the jump lunges, I feel like I'm going to break my ankle when I did the jump ones so thought it was best not to! I managed the rock star jumps today which was brilliant.

I can't believe we've only got like 8 days left!
  • DebiP10
    Here we go, just weighed and measured.

L1 D1 L1 D10 L2 end

weight 121 120 118
    bust 34 34 34
    waist above bb 28 1/2 27 261/2
    waist below bb 31 301/2 281/2
    hips 35 34 33
    thigh 21 20 191/2

total lost in 21 days
    3 lb
    bust 0
    waist above bb 2 inches
    waist below bb 2 1/2 inches
    hips 2 inches
    thigh 1 1/2 inches.

started diet a week before starting the shred so ive lost 5 lb in total and 8 inches. im impressed :smile:
  • KristynStephens15
    That is awesome Debi, Looks like Jillian has worked her magic on all of us!!! =]
  • DebiP10
    She deffo has. 8 more days and we can find out our total loss. im really impressed with this, its a great incentive to continue and prob get addicted to jillian lol
  • Katrob9
    Here are my results. I've got a lot more to lose than you ladies though!

weight 223 didn't take a weight at end of level 1 but my weight today is 206 so -17lbs
    bust 48, 47, 45.5
    waist 40.5, 40, 38.5
    hips 50, 48, 46.5
    thigh 28.5, 27, 26.5
    arm 14, 13.5, 12.5

total lost in 21 days
    17lbs
    bust 2.5
    waist 2
    hips 3.5
    thigh 2
    arms 1.5

And that's why I love Jillian!!

Look how amazingly we've all done. :)
  • DebiP10
    well done hun thats fantastic :flowerforyou:
  • Katrob9
    Off to edinburgh for an over night stay but made sure i shredded before i left!
  • DebiP10
    lol nice one. have a great time hun x
  • KristynStephens15
    that is so great. seeing your results in addition to my own is why i want to just stick with the shred and alternate levels! amazing!
  • DebiP10
    L3 D4 done. Them travelling push ups are a killer lol
  • Katrob9
    Back from Edinburgh and just about to do day 4. :)
  • Katrob9
    L3 D4 done! After 2 days of lots of walking and lots of food and beer it was tough but I did it! I'll just be falling in a heap now. :)
  • KristynStephens15
    great job kat that would be hard after such a good vacay!
  • steffystef
    steffystef Posts: 17 Member
    Hi Everyone,

So I wasnt able to work out for the past 5 days :( I had traveled for a funeral. Feel so left behind. Wish I had carried the dvd at least but I left in such a rush I forgot it. So anyway, I'm back now and not sure whether to just start all over again or continue, but that feels like I would be cheating so........start from D1? L2? What do you think?
    So glad you guys are doing so well! Great job!

5625584.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Katrob9
    Stef, so sorry to hear that, my deepest sympathies.

As far as the shred goes, had you started level 2? How many days had you done? I would say if you have already done a couple of days of level 2 then start again from there?
  • KristynStephens15
    I agree with Kat, and sorry about your loss :(
This discussion has been closed.