Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    This is going round on Facebook and it's so sweet I had to put it somewhere:
    http://themighty.com/2015/03/kids-with-and-without-down-syndrome-answer-the-same-questions/
  • nikimommy2
    Options
    drinking......
  • IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    threnjen wrote: »
    IAmTheGlue wrote: »
    Why is this way back here on page2?!?

Confession : I had high hopes for today. I was going to paint my downstairs bathroom and clean the grout and wash my dining room chair covers. Instead, I have laid on the couch and slept and watched Scooby-Doo.

I don't have even think I'll get my 10k steps in today. I have either bad allergies or a cold that is ruining my life. I've completely lost my voice. :(

OMG that is me today. I can't get over this cold, all I do is hack and my throat hurts so bad.

I had so many things on my to-do and should-do list and I haven't done ANYTHING. My step count is under 4k at 6PM. I'm worthless today.

I feel ya

That sucks. I hate when I don't get my steps in. :( I hope that you are feeling better soon!
  • DeannaCoersCarter
    DeannaCoersCarter Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I don't know who I am, if I'm not fat.
  • notfbam
    notfbam Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    I don't pee in the pool, but I do sometimes get the windy pops so I just do some front crawl to kick the water about so no-one notices my homemade jacuzzi effect. The bad part is I quite enjoy the feeling of bottom burping underwater.

You're killing me!!!
  • fa110n
    fa110n Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I freeze Hershey kisses and then suck of them until they dissolve when I am craving chocolate (every night), that way I only one or two.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    mellb34 wrote: »
    I had to have my hair thinned too as it's so thick and frizzy! It's much better now that I condition first then shampoo.

I've just put my calories to maintain this week, we're having friends over at the weekend for part two of a Firefly marathon which includes dominos, alcohol and shots so have been worrying about fitting it all in, after changing it to maintenence it's a lot less scary to see how much I actually have without putting anything back on!

And today is the second time since reading this thread that I exercised with no underwear on and it's so much more comfortable so thank you :p

Never tried conditioner first.
    Have tried exercising with no underwear. Not for me. Too much sweating happens.

TMI Confession: I have used deodorant (down there) when exercise. Haha

Hahaha so do I! They actually make deodorant for down there- I use it before I go to the gym as I sweat a TON! I call it hoo ha deodorant and I swear by it

Really? Maybe I should try this. Brand names???

FDS, if they still make it. I thought there was a yeast infection issue with it, but maybe they fixed it?
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    Talkradio wrote: »
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    A more light-hearted confession for my American football friends: I LOVE J.J. Watt. And I'm a Bears fan...

unnamed_zpss1pp58hz.jpg

You've made an opening for a confession I've been thinking about for a while. I also love JJ Watt but I'm from WI. BUT I can't stand Aaron Rodgers. I feel like I'm the only person in this state that doesn't worship him.

I like Aaron Rodgers... and I'm a Bears fan. *shame*

So then I might be the only person in the world that doesn't like him

In all fairness, when Cutler is your QB, what are you supposed to do? Us Bears fans have to have some QB to admire.

At least you have a qb. Try being a Vikings fan right now

• denielle715
    denielle715 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I exercise in front of a full length mirror to see my jiggly spots... Makes me try harder each time I see it move.
  • katinutt101
    katinutt101 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    About half of my calories today came from pesto pasta. Seriously no regrets except that I may have gone a bit over. (starting kickboxing next week though so I don't mind too much.) I ate like 3 cups... so worth it. :smiley:
  • cmcdonald525
    cmcdonald525 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Confession #2: In our bedroom our tv doesn't have cable of any kind so we only watch movies. I like to stay up late at night and watch all sorts of nerdy stuff without being interrupted by a chorus of "mom!" Thanks to watching the Lord of the Rings movies the past few nights, I'm starting my own personal "walk to mordor" challenge. I'm about 12 miles in. My husband thinks I'm nuts lol
  • metermaid11
    metermaid11 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Confession: Both on and off the internet, April 1st is one of my least favorite days of the year. It isn't that I don't have a sense of humor, I just find that many April Fool's "jokes" are mean-spirited. Already dreading the nonsense I may have to face tomorrow.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Confession: Both on and off the internet, April 1st is one of my least favorite days of the year. It isn't that I don't have a sense of humor, I just find that many April Fool's "jokes" are mean-spirited. Already dreading the nonsense I may have to face tomorrow.
    100% agree. Bah humbug.
  • siurzua
    siurzua Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Ate chocolate gluten free cookies, bag of chips and dried spicy mango all in one sitting today! -.-
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    Confession: I frequently try to edit my posts and somehow end up quoting myself. NOT good!
  • nggonzalez33
    Options
    I wear spanx all the time. I never leave the house without something to keep my tummy held in. :(
    So do I! Thought it was just me thx for sharing !
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    I exercise in front of a full length mirror to see me jiggle... Makes me try harder each time I see them move.

Could we get video?
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    I had to have my hair thinned too as it's so thick and frizzy! It's much better now that I condition first then shampoo.

I've just put my calories to maintain this week, we're having friends over at the weekend for part two of a Firefly marathon which includes dominos, alcohol and shots so have been worrying about fitting it all in, after changing it to maintenence it's a lot less scary to see how much I actually have without putting anything back on!

And today is the second time since reading this thread that I exercised with no underwear on and it's so much more comfortable so thank you :p

Hahaha so do I! They actually make deodorant for down there- I use it before I go to the gym as I sweat a TON! I call it hoo ha deodorant and I swear by it

I use the Summer's Eve brand but there are other brands you can choose from! They're always by the feminine products :)
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »

FDS, if they still make it. I thought there was a yeast infection issue with it, but maybe they fixed it?

I'm in Ohio and they still sell it in stores here. Ah I hope they fixed it, I've been using it for a while now and haven't had any issues!
  • mellb34
    mellb34 Posts: 33 Member
    Options

It's made mine a lot softer and shampooing second means I know I've washed out all the conditioner :p Haha that's fair enough!