Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Confession: I'm actually really excited about walking to Mordor. Can we please do it? even Frodo wasn't alone.

I'm in for walking to Mordor. Someone needs to make a group.

And an app, along the lines of zombie run

Yessssssssssssssssss... why dont we have this??
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    Confession: All (Yep, ALL. Or at least 95%) of the fat that I get in my diary on a daily basis comes from cheese, meat, peanut butter, cream, hotdogs, eggs, and wholewheat bread. None of it comes from olive oil, avocado, nuts, fatty fish, or any of those other "good fats". I'm going to die of heart disease someday, aren't I. ;)
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Confession... on Sunday I pretended I was sleeping when the cat was scratching the wall at 5 a.m for his food (I am up at 5 during the week) so my husband had to get up and feed him. My husband can't go back to sleep once he is up....I proceeded to sleep to 830.

I've done this too ... :hushed:

• Alatariel75
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    Confession... on Sunday I pretended I was sleeping when the cat was scratching the wall at 5 a.m for his food (I am up at 5 during the week) so my husband had to get up and feed him. My husband can't go back to sleep once he is up....I proceeded to sleep to 830.

My husband sleeps through anything. Those *kitten* cats get me every time.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options

cats can be so freakin' annoying in the morning!
  • Alatariel75
    edited April 2015
    Options

cats can be so freakin' annoying in the morning!

I can't win. They crack it if they can't sleep with us, but if I let them, the little ones wakes up at 3am and gets on my side table and knocks my water glass on my face. Cats are jerks. Lucky they are fuzzy and addictive. I say addictive because they have few redeeming features, but I can't help but adore them and want more.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    brandi9172 wrote: »

I agree, I think MFP should allow you to choose what it announces for you. Protein would be a big one for me!
    It actually does.

Go to Food > Settings
    Then you can choose nutrients tracked and have what works for you. :) You can also have more than three meals, and call those meals anything you choose.

Confession: My meals are named after the mealtimes that Hobbits use in Lord of the Rings (Breakfast, Second Breakfast, Elevenses, Afternoon Tea, Dinner, and Supper) and I usually have something at each of these times (though I have a tendency to log my afternoon tea under second breakfast out of laziness)

You forgot luncheon. I had to put dinner and supper together sadly because MFP only gives 6 meals.
    Talkradio wrote: »

I've started making my own tzatziki at home, and my toddler loves it. He's supposed to dip his chicken or whatever in there, but he just eats it with his fork. I'm pretty proud of him.

What do you put in it?

I've done it too. I used the recipe from Skinnytaste. Very good. I had it in pitas with Greek turkey burgers. I need to make that again.

I have a Siamese. She wakes me up 3 times a night sometimes because she can't stop talking.
  • denielle715
    denielle715 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Theda38 wrote: »
    Confession: I live in a place where people come to have a nice beach vacation. It is beautiful and all, but it also means that you can't cover up anything because well, too hot for wearing a lot of clothes. Oh, and the women here are amazingly beautiful and have incredible bodies. And than, there is me. A nerd, working in video games online and trying to get to the point where being seen in a bikini won't be a shame. Good motivation but also hard to pull off.
    Confession 2: second class of pole dancing, I think I found my challenge. I look like I have been beaten up but pulled three turns without killing myself. It may not have looked very gracious but hey, give me two months and I will twirl around that pole like nobody's business. Even if I will probably not be able to walk tomorrow.

I also live in a tourist town (especially in the summer months). It's for the river and tubing, not a beach... But all late-spring through late-summer there are thousands of people walking around in bikinis and short shorts and crop tops, etc.
    Granted, the (heavier) locals don't care what other people think of them, as you will see women who are a size 2X in bikinis... But there are so many tourists (and some locals) that walk around in their bikinis looking like they walked off the set of a Sports Illustrated Swimsut Photoshoot.

Confession: I wish I had the self-confidence (or lack of care, whichever it is) that these bigger women, who are in bikinis and short shorts, possess. It could all be an act... But the women I know who are on the obese side, will flaunt themselves. It makes me feel like an idiot for being so vain.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    annette_15 wrote: »
    I am chronically late. My family will tell me something starts an hour earlier than it actually does so at least there's chance of me being on time.

Me too, I totally run on CP time. However, I generally run like 5-30 minutes late, but I have several friends that can literally be more than two to three hours late for things.....

Then I have those friends that are usually on time and get stressed out when I wander out five minutes late. My boss sometimes claps if I am close to being on time for work......

We would not get along lol. Seriously one of my biggest pet peeves is when people are late. I find it very disrespectful.

I think it being disrespectful is sometimes the case, but not always. Like, if I am running ten minutes late because I was rushing around trying to get as much done in as little time as possible, I am not being disrespectful, I am simply trying to get my *&^% together. Now like I said, I know a lot of people that will literally say they will be there at 3pm, and not show up until 8pm, no joke, now that, is disrespectful.

I remember one time 25 of us had a dinner reservation for someone's birthday, and this one couple I know that is chronically late showed up 2.5 hours AFTER the reservation time as we were just finishing.....
  • denielle715
    denielle715 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    annette_15 wrote: »
    I am chronically late. My family will tell me something starts an hour earlier than it actually does so at least there's chance of me being on time.

Me too, I totally run on CP time. However, I generally run like 5-30 minutes late, but I have several friends that can literally be more than two to three hours late for things.....

Then I have those friends that are usually on time and get stressed out when I wander out five minutes late. My boss sometimes claps if I am close to being on time for work......

We would not get along lol. Seriously one of my biggest pet peeves is when people are late. I find it very disrespectful.

I hate being late. It's my biggest peeve. And i get really mad when someone makes me late!

That sounds like my husband.
    I'm chronically late... So I have to set alarms for myself to make sure I'm on time somewhere, or awake by a certain time.

I set my alarm to wake me up at 5:00am and 5:30am every morning, but I actually don't get up until 6:00am.

I've had to be at an interview at a certain time, so I set an alarm for what time I had to leave, but before that was my alarm for when I needed to start getting ready.

It was a pain in the beginning to set so many alarms, but now I'm rarely late :)
  • Alatariel75
    Options
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    *sniff* are you sure? *sniff* :'(
  • Alatariel75
    Options

*pet**pet* it's ok honey. It's ok.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options

*pet**pet* it's ok honey. It's ok.

:smiley: Good.
  • 52cardpickup
    52cardpickup Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    brandi9172 wrote: »

I agree, I think MFP should allow you to choose what it announces for you. Protein would be a big one for me!
    It actually does.

Go to Food > Settings
    Then you can choose nutrients tracked and have what works for you. :) You can also have more than three meals, and call those meals anything you choose.

But it doesn't announce to my MFP friends when I hit my protein goals, does it?
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    Confession: I'm actually really excited about walking to Mordor. Can we please do it? even Frodo wasn't alone.

I'm in for walking to Mordor. Someone needs to make a group.

And an app, along the lines of zombie run

Yessssssssssssssssss... why dont we have this??

I'm in!
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options

I've started making my own tzatziki at home, and my toddler loves it. He's supposed to dip his chicken or whatever in there, but he just eats it with his fork. I'm pretty proud of him.

What do you put in it?

Greek yogurt, olive oil,

What do you put in it?

Greek yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice, English cucumber, garlic, dill, mint, salt & pepper. It is Greek in-laws approved :)
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,368 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I have not idea what mindcraft is and also did not know that Amazon sold food....just finishing page 286 lol

I have no idea what Minecraft is either and Amazon sells EVERYTHING, lol.

It's particularly helpful for those of us who develop a fondness for snack foods that we can't get in our own country. Like this stuff:

7469005555_full.jpg

I have a (growing) list of "junk food" items in my phone and we stock up like survivalists whenever we make a trip to the US. Yes, my SO has a sweet tooth that is worse than mine.

edit: spelling
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options

I'm in! I'm even built like a Hobbit.