Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options

BZAH10 wrote: »
    I'm getting back into running after an injury and have been doing jog/walk intervals - the jog part never stops until a car passes me, though. Can't be seen to be whimping out and walking, nosirree :D

Hey, now, walking is NOT a wimpy workout! I'm a speed / incline walker. I can't jog or run due to an ankle and neck issue. Just giving you a bad time! Whatever keeps you out there and active, go for it!
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    ythannah wrote: »
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    In the past, I've eaten an entire jar of White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter. It's my drug of choice. Literally.

My store was out (said some was supposed to be on the delivery truck scheduled to arrive the next day), I couldn't wait, so I drove to 3 other stores in town with no luck, then drove 45 minutes to the next store that carried it!

I've never heard of this stuff before now and certainly haven't seen it in any stores... but of course now I'm going to be on the hunt for it, probably my next trip to the US.

I see BZAH10 has put up a new shoulder/arm avatar to taunt inspire and motivate me. Lol. I'm glad she posts so often in this thread so I get to see my Dream Shoulder regularly. :)

Hahaha! Thanks for noticing! I only posted a new picture because I was really white and pale in my other picture. Been outside recently and have a bit of color, so I thought I'd update it.

I've been toying with the idea of posting my own shoulder pic just for laughs (which will be totally meaningless to anyone outside of this thread) but it would definitely out-pale your old one as we're on our fifth month of winter here... snowing outside as I type.

I get confused when people change their avatar lol. Someone had your llama pic in a Facebook group I'm in, and I was like "you can't use that picture! That's @ythannah! ".

In other news, we're supposed to get a bit of snow tomorrow too.

Lol! That's what I get for putting up a pic poached from the net.

And if I'm not mistaken, somebody recently changed her avatar from a masked purple-haired girl to a very pretty brunette...

Thanks... The picture is actually a year and a half old, but I haven't changed much lol

It is a great picture of you!

And snow? Where do you live? I live in South Carolina and it is 76 here today.

Northern -ish Alberta. It's supposed to be +16 today (about 60F), then we might get a couple centimetres of snow tomorrow. The weather changes quickly here lol

Where in AB... I am in Edmonton

I grew up 95% in and around Edmonton and my folks and sisters (plus brothers in law and 2 nieces and 3 nephews) all still live in the area. Watching the Oilers on Center Ice right now.
    It's too bad there isn't much to watch 5-1 Anaheim... here is my shocked face :o (stupid never ending rebuild...)
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    Talkradio wrote: »
    81Katz wrote: »
    The need to be right on the internet is annoying. I see this a lot here and other boards I've posted on. I'm like yeah ok, rock on with your bad self. :wink:

I don't get the need to argue either. I've posted my opinion (on a FB group). The other person posted theirs and I just said we'd agree to disagree and it was done. Someone else came along looking for a fight and completely derailed the post.
    What's the point in arguing with some complete stranger online? My opinion isn't going to change because of them and I doubt I'll change theirs so let's just be adults and move on.

I unfollowed my brother-in-law on Facebook because he spends 90% of his time arguing with random people on Facebook, and the threads kept popping up on my timeline. He made me so mad once that I deactivated n my Facebook for a while, just to get away from it. We get along in person, but I can't stand him online.

My fb is blowing up today because of that pizza place down in Indiana that's refusing to cater gay weddings. It's an hour or so from here, but their local news is our local news, too.

I would lose my fkn mind online if that came across my newsfeed.......what a bunch of asshats! My sister lives in Indiana and she is so not impressed about this foolishness!
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Confession... on Sunday I pretended I was sleeping when the cat was scratching the wall at 5 a.m for his food (I am up at 5 during the week) so my husband had to get up and feed him. My husband can't go back to sleep once he is up....I proceeded to sleep to 830.

Second.. on Sunday I posted that I was making chocolate chips cookies with no regrets. Well...I made them really big and ended up with 2 dozen 250 calorie cookies. I haven't been able to stay on track all week. Can't wait until they are gone....

I am considering ordering some of the peanut butter you guys keep talking about
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    My mom works until late and she usually brings fast food home for herself and sometimes she'll bring me food. She got Taco Bell and got me nachos. I wasn't even hungry and I ate them anyway (within my calories). Bah.
  • M4mcguff
    M4mcguff Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    To Angelfire365. I also have dove that. I feel it's a bit better than a half a bag of cheese curls.
  • M4mcguff
    Options
    Thanks for all the laughs, you fun people out there!
  • M4mcguff
    Options
    I went almost a month without eating any vegetables or a single piece of fruit. I am terrible and have to force myself to eat them... lol.

Have you ever hears of Juice Plus. I know someone who sells it, and basically you get all the vitamins and minerals of 4 veggies and 4 fruit in the capsules. A little pricey but maybe worth it if you don't eat either. Try google-ing "Juice Plus".
  • M4mcguff
    Options
    ovinas1 wrote: »
    I slept with my cousins wife last month. Its was fun then but its eating at my soul. I feel awkward with them now and so does she.

Keep practicing. It gets a lot less awkward.

I drank directly from the orange juice bottle.

Keep practicing what? Sleeping with her cousins husband? I'm not following.
  • M4mcguff
    Options
    My confessions:

1) When it comes to discipline, I am aces at getting my butt to the gym pretty much every day of the weak. But when it comes to food, I fall woefully short. I feel as though I fell off a cliff starting with the holidays. Pizza and brownie batter have become my Saturday evening staples. :'(:'(:'(

2) I really only partake in cocktails once per week, but when I do I tend to hit it a bit hard. I often wonder if that makes me a functional alcoholic.

3) I am not sure I will ever be truly happy with my body/how I look no matter what. I can always find room for a lot of improvement. I am not sure if that is a good, motivational thing or a self-deprecating thing.

Do you eat breakfast? I find that it does help me not to binge int the eve as much. I've never been a breakfast eater but I'm trying to change because evenings are so hard if I didn't eat brkfst. Good luck!

• annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I am chronically late. My family will tell me something starts an hour earlier than it actually does so at least there's chance of me being on time.

Me too, I totally run on CP time. However, I generally run like 5-30 minutes late, but I have several friends that can literally be more than two to three hours late for things.....

Then I have those friends that are usually on time and get stressed out when I wander out five minutes late. My boss sometimes claps if I am close to being on time for work......

We would not get along lol. Seriously one of my biggest pet peeves is when people are late. I find it very disrespectful.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    annette_15 wrote: »
    I am chronically late. My family will tell me something starts an hour earlier than it actually does so at least there's chance of me being on time.

Me too, I totally run on CP time. However, I generally run like 5-30 minutes late, but I have several friends that can literally be more than two to three hours late for things.....

Then I have those friends that are usually on time and get stressed out when I wander out five minutes late. My boss sometimes claps if I am close to being on time for work......

We would not get along lol. Seriously one of my biggest pet peeves is when people are late. I find it very disrespectful.

I hate being late. It's my biggest peeve. And i get really mad when someone makes me late!
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    So, um, last day before Easter shutdown.

Medium chocolate egg on my keyboard when I came in. Then someone came around with two small chocolate eggs for each person. Then there were Cheese and Bacon Balls. And a chocolate cupcake. And lollies.

I figure if I don't log it, it never happened. I am getting my *kitten* onto my mat and doing some serious Beginner Shred tonight.

I made everyone laugh because I went total sugar-high and then totally crashed mid-afternoon.
  • shoddybutterfly
    shoddybutterfly Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

Did that taste as disgusting as it sounds?

Sounds good to me, haha.

This actually used to be something I did on a regular basis. Just spoonfuls of hot chocolate mix. Sometimes I still mix powdered sugar and cocoa and just lick it off a spoon when I need my chocolate fix.

Which leads me to my confession, sometimes I log a food with similar calories that I didn't eat to avoid logging that I ate something wierd.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    Confession:

I ate really well for 3 days. Then for no reason at all I ate terribly yesterday. My meals were the usual healthy fare and I didn't eat any huge amounts at once, but in between times I managed to stealthily put away about 1500 in chocolate, 150 calories each sitting! I am an epic grazer. Ridiculous.

In good news, I swam as far as I've ever swum this morning in hopes of a little damage limitation. It in no way comes close, but at least I'm starting today right.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    Confession #2: In our bedroom our tv doesn't have cable of any kind so we only watch movies. I like to stay up late at night and watch all sorts of nerdy stuff without being interrupted by a chorus of "mom!" Thanks to watching the Lord of the Rings movies the past few nights, I'm starting my own personal "walk to mordor" challenge. I'm about 12 miles in. My husband thinks I'm nuts lol

This is fairly brilliant. I may join you on your walk to Mordor. We could form a fellowship.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Confession #2: In our bedroom our tv doesn't have cable of any kind so we only watch movies. I like to stay up late at night and watch all sorts of nerdy stuff without being interrupted by a chorus of "mom!" Thanks to watching the Lord of the Rings movies the past few nights, I'm starting my own personal "walk to mordor" challenge. I'm about 12 miles in. My husband thinks I'm nuts lol

This is fairly brilliant. I may join you on your walk to Mordor. We could form a fellowship.

How far is it to Mordor? can I be Pippin? :lol:
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    spamarie wrote: »

How far is it to Mordor? can I be Pippin? :lol:

I Googled it, apparently it is 1560 miles.
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    Confession: I'm actually really excited about walking to Mordor. Can we please do it? even Frodo wasn't alone.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Confession: I'm actually really excited about walking to Mordor. Can we please do it? even Frodo wasn't alone.

I'm in for walking to Mordor. Someone needs to make a group.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options

I'm in for walking to Mordor. Someone needs to make a group.

And an app, along the lines of zombie run