What nobody tells you about losing weight

Options

Replies

• corbinskiii
    corbinskiii Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    andympanda wrote: »
    Some one asked me today if i was sick since I had lost so much weight. I still have about 20 pounds before i reach my goal.

This happened to me an hour ago! I'm healthier than I have been my entire adult life!
  • gracedornan554
    gracedornan554 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Jazznit wrote: »
    I love this thread and hope it continues. It's a great reality check of the emotional, physical and life changes that happen with weight loss. Congrats to all of you and thanks for your honesty. [/quot

I have lost two stone but still have a long road to go. Was getting a bit despondant as weight loss/motivation is slowing down but this thread has given me new inspiration. Putting on my shoes and going out for a walk now. Thanks a lot folks.
  • valente347
    valente347 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    andympanda wrote: »
    Some one asked me today if i was sick since I had lost so much weight. I still have about 20 pounds before i reach my goal.

This happened to me the other day as well. Granted, stress at work has sped along my weight loss the last few months, but I was pretty surprised.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!