Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,767 Member
    Options
    War movies are the worst for me, particularly the "smaller" Australian ones. "Beneath Hill 60" and "The Water Diviner" make me cry all the time. But the worst was probably "Heroes Mountain", which made me set a new record: bawling my eyes out TEN MINUTES IN. (Rood.)

My confession is that I would happily see all copies of Fast and Furious ever made burned in a giant heap and the movies pulled from every cinema ever.
  • TheVogonVegan
    TheVogonVegan Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    The saddest movie I have ever seen is "Hachi". I tear up in a lot of movies, but this one had me full on sobbing, like gross snotty crying. It's a good movie, but so heartbreaking if you are in any way an animal lover. I sobbed through pretty much the whole thing and for about 3 weeks after any thought or mention of it would have tears welling up. I've only seen it the once and haven't been able to bring myself to watch it again.

I sobbed like an infant when I watched this. </3
  • Galligak
    Galligak Posts: 16 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Confession: I've been craving Chinese food for the past 2 weeks and since I worked out more this week I ordered some tonight. I ate like 5 bites of it and stopped and now I feel terrible. I guess I now know that feeling when you eat healthy and when you eat unhealthy your body rejects it, because I'm feeling it now. And the worst part is that I still have a lot left and it costed me $10--which is a lot when you don't have much as a college kid. :neutral: So I'll probably eat the rest of it.
  • ethim
    ethim Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Confession: I want chocolate but it looks like we'll only be having mini Easter eggs this year :(
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    I'm working tomorrow and on Monday... in a restaurant. Please send help! :(

My confession is that I have been have little bits of food throughout the day without logging anything. I decided to just input in 350 quick calories, but who knows if that's accurate or not? I've been having cravings all over the place. Tomorrow I hope I can get back on track.
  • ethim
    ethim Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Confession 2: I really wanted to get a tattoo whilst I was 30 - but now don't want to get it until I'm at my goal weight, which will be after my birthday. Also kinda freaked out as I want text and have just been through a whole load of pics of badly spelled, terribly written, amateurish, ungrammatical tattoos.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    No Ragrets, right?
  • brookinshnookin
    Options
    So I thought maybe we could all use this to get something off of our chests. Confess to anything pertaining to your weight loss journey, it may even be a helpful tip for others! :)'

Please please PLEASEEEE refrain from being mean. :)

Here goes it!

I wear a trash bag under my clothing when I exercise and also for about half of my day.
    Yeah it's not as sophisticated as a Wrap or Those belly wrap things but honestly I like it better. It covers my whole upper body besides my neck, head, and arms. Maybe one of you do the same thing :P

• berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    ethim wrote: »
    Confession 2: I really wanted to get a tattoo whilst I was 30 - but now don't want to get it until I'm at my goal weight, which will be after my birthday. Also kinda freaked out as I want text and have just been through a whole load of pics of badly spelled, terribly written, amateurish, ungrammatical tattoos.

shouzc92prpc.jpg
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Confession: had a waffle cone with one scoop of cookie dough and one of peanut butter chocolate chip :neutral:
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Confession: I bought the White Chocolate Dreams peanut butter online. Had to see what all the fuss is about
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Confession: I bought the White Chocolate Dreams peanut butter online. Had to see what all the fuss is about

What'd you think?!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    WORST movie ever that makes me cry is Marley and Me. I hate that movie for how sad it is.

I sobbed when I read the book. The movie didn't have that effect I think because the book was way better. I cried for an hour when I read Bridges of Madison County. I had to wake my sister to go do something because I had to stop myself from crying any more. Could never watch the movie because the actors to me were totally wrong.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    Confession: I really can't tell what my body looks like because my boobs are so big. I can see my knees and that is about it.

I've been working out in places with no mirrors for a long time, and I have horrible light in my current apartment, so even though I have a mirror, it doesn't tell me much. I am looking through pictures from last weekend, when I did some dance events...and I almost don't recognize myself.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    ethim wrote: »
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    The saddest movie I have ever seen is "Hachi". I tear up in a lot of movies, but this one had me full on sobbing, like gross snotty crying. It's a good movie, but so heartbreaking if you are in any way an animal lover. I sobbed through pretty much the whole thing and for about 3 weeks after any thought or mention of it would have tears welling up. I've only seen it the once and haven't been able to bring myself to watch it again.

Dancer in the Dark and The Boy in the Striped Pajamas. I was fine for both until the endings and had full on crying sessions for both, not my normal squeeze out a tear or two, that tugged at my heartstrings crying but horrible red face, snotty nose, tears everywhere sobbing.

I have not seen Hachi, and now not sure if I can! I did watch Marley and Me, and actually missed part of the middle of it, yet STILL bawled my eyes out at the end, now that is powerful! As a kid Old Yeller used to always make me cry!

The Boy In The Striped Pajamas was pretty intense. I have to be careful watching or even just reading Holocaust stuff. I get nightmares about it very very easily for some reason. A bit ago I wanted to read the Diary of Anne Frank, just because I have not yet, and they were not even in hiding yet and I started waking up with nightmares about it. I even tried a kids book once....yup still nightmares. I am very sensitive to that subject in particular for some reason. The hardest one I ever watched was The Pianist, I remember getting sick half way through it and needing a break.

SPOILER FOR BOY IN THE STRIPPED PAJAMAS

I have to admit I had a sick feeling of satisfaction at the ending and even though it was horrible that the kids died, I was so feeling content that the nazi pos was feeling that loss at the end.....
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I'm probably going to end up over maintenance this week. Because PMS. And it's dragging and dragging... I'm frustrated because I did fantastic for a month but every time it seems the good streak barely makes up for the bad one. But I'm just so hungry. For a whole week. Bleh.

So now I get excited when my period shows up. That's just messed up.
  • tiona83
    tiona83 Posts: 99 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Edited because quotes messed up and still can't fix it: "Kalici"
    Confession: I suspect I might have a mild case of agoraphobia. It is miserable trying to go to the grocery store when it is packed with people. Panic sneaks up on me, and it's the worst when I get in line with people in front and behind me. I feel like I don't have anywhere to go, and I've had a panic attack in class (and passed out) before and it was embarrassing enough for me to fear having another one out in public!"

Confession 1: I get trolly (Shopping cart) rage. It annoys me to have to say excuse me to to two people taking up the whole isle to talk. So I tend to also shop on off peak hours and days.
    Confession 2: I have lived in Ireland for over 10 years now (originally from Kansas) I have so adopted the laid back vibe that is going on here. I realize that if I lived in the states I would probably have way more anxiety issues.
    Confession 3: I now know I am one of those people who others hate because of my grammar errors. (I did not discover/get tested for with dyslexia until my last year in College.
    Confession 4: Sometimes when put on the spot by my children I have to google how to spell a word. Or I tell them the only way they will learn is to look it up in the dictionary.
    Confession 4.5: I often ask my 10 year old about grammar to double check that I am using it correctly (then/than)

Edited for Quotes
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,767 Member
    Options
    tiona83 wrote: »
    Confession 4: Sometimes when put on the spot by my children I have to google how to spell a word. Or I tell them the only way they will learn is to look it up in the dictionary.
    Confession 4.5: I often ask my 10 year old about grammar to double check that I am using it correctly (then/than)

Genius. Good for all parties involved.

Confession (of sorts, I suppose? But related): When I was about 10, my family started on a series of movies (we moved house four times in the next year and a half, and they weren't little moves, they were big ones). The games and toys were almost always one of the first things packed, so my sister and I invented a game where we'd sit opposite each other with our dictionaries and read out words, that the other then had to spell without looking in their dictionary.

The confession part is that it's still one of my favourite games...
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Confession: I have no Easter plans at all. Have to work a bit later too.

Confession: The movie 'A walk to remember' makes me cry every time I see it.

Confession: I bought a package of Peep's Bunnies yesterday and though of all my 'peeps' here.

Confession: I faked a 'sprained' ankle in school so I didn't have to run the mile. :blush:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    Confession: I have no Easter plans at all. Have to work a bit later too.

Confession: The movie 'A walk to remember' makes me cry every time I see it.

Confession: I bought a package of Peep's Bunnies yesterday and though of all my 'peeps' here.

Confession: I faked a 'sprained' ankle in school so I didn't have to run the mile. :blush:

I faked being sick once during a test in elementary school because I had no idea what the answers were. I was such an A student that the teacher totally fell for it too.

Confession - I'm sorta hoping I won't like the dessert at dinner tonight so I don't end up piggying on it.