Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    My husband and I took our 2.5 year old son to the Disney store this weekend, whereupon he yelled loudly, "OH MAN! STAR *kitten*! I love Star *kitten*!"

Confession: I could NOT stop laughing. He's in speech therapy, and I'm very proud of him for even attempting to say Star Wars, and I KNOW we're not supposed to laugh at any of his attempts, so I had to leave him alone with my husband briefly while I went into a corner and laughed hysterically.

Oh, the Kardashians are a Disney brand now?
  • BigEdge
    BigEdge Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    I drank way too much this weekend - I know it will set me back from my goals, but ya gotta live a little, No?
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Confession: when people (adult people, not children, not around children) say things like "what the heck" it really bothers me. It makes it sound less emphatic than either using the actual swear word or just saying the sentence. There's something "why the heck not?" that I can't take seriously.
    I sometimes say what the heckie to annoy people.

I'm not that into alcohol to be honest. This may change later on in life but I'm too much of a child for it now.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,717 Member
    Options
    JSurita2 wrote: »
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    81Katz wrote: »
    81Katz wrote: »
    Speaking of social media. I hate it when couples have fights and then rush to Facebook to change their status to "it's complicated"...

Should be a law against airing your dirty laundry on facebook. I hate the attention seekers, you know the ones who put their status as 'can't believe what just happened.....' or 'I'm so sad...' and then have a legion of idiots asking what's wrong. They're attention seeking, that's what's wrong you bellend!

Wow, ^ this needs a like button. :wink:

Indeed.

The ones that really kill me are the posts with "Can't believe that just happened" then someone asks what's wrong and they say they don't want to talk about it.

W. T. F.

But my facebook is pretty much limited to cat videos and political statements.

I'm probably the only person in the world without facebook or twitter or any of those others...well maybe not in the world, I exaggerate.

Not the only one - I'm in this group as well.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    I have a weird confession - I don't like kissing. I see it more as a means to an end but snogging and exchanging siliva grosses me out. I also hate my neck being kissed and if someone touches my ears I want to scream.

We could never ever ever make out.

Confession: If I could die whilst nuzzling my wife's neck and ears, I would die the happiest man on Earth.
  • amandarunning
    amandarunning Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Any sexual kinky conversation with a MFP user? I am....found my sexual soulmate here....anyone else???

Just catching up and found once again a juicy nugget like this has just been passed by...this thread makes me chuckle :-)

• Praying_Mantis
    Praying_Mantis Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Mpol2 wrote: »

Confession: My parents would by me the box of crayons with 64 colors inside and the sharpener in the back. Sometimes I would draw vomit. I always drew a goldfish in it.

Did you have an unfortunate goldfish experience?????

Nope. I suspect it was the urban lore of fraternity initiations. And, you know, easy to draw.

• JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    I have a weird confession - I don't like kissing. I see it more as a means to an end but snogging and exchanging siliva grosses me out. I also hate my neck being kissed and if someone touches my ears I want to scream.

Confession: If I could die whilst nuzzling my wife's neck and ears, I would die the happiest man on Earth.

Awe....this is sofa king sweet, I can't stand it. You're wife is very lucky.
  • JSurita2
    Options
    My husband and I took our 2.5 year old son to the Disney store this weekend, whereupon he yelled loudly, "OH MAN! STAR *kitten*! I love Star *kitten*!"

Confession: I could NOT stop laughing. He's in speech therapy, and I'm very proud of him for even attempting to say Star Wars, and I KNOW we're not supposed to laugh at any of his attempts, so I had to leave him alone with my husband briefly while I went into a corner and laughed hysterically.

lmao!! too funny
  • yesimpson
    yesimpson Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options

It's not that I don't like kissing, but I've always felt like a prude in that I don't want to kiss people I don't know well. Snogging a random human on a night out? YUCK, no matter how technically handsome they are. Kissing on a first date? HIGHLY UNLIKELY.

I think I'm a bit old fashioned and cold in that it takes me a while to warm up enough to want to kiss someone. I love it when it's the right person, but I am highly selective about who is worthy enough.
  • Virgiree21
    Virgiree21 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    After a good workout I love to get in the shower, wash my body and watch the dirt go down the drain. Makes be feel like a nice shiny car that's been through the car wash on a hot Saturday afternoon in July. Haha!
  • metermaid11
    metermaid11 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Confession: when people (adult people, not children, not around children) say things like "what the heck" it really bothers me. It makes it sound less emphatic than either using the actual swear word or just saying the sentence. There's something "why the heck not?" that I can't take seriously.

We have some strange things that we say now that we have two kids going through the parrot stage, but one that always annoys me is when people say "Shut the front door".
  • JSurita2
    Options

We have some strange things that we say now that we have two kids going through the parrot stage, but one that always annoys me is when people say "Shut the front door".

I don't mind "what the heck" as much "shut the front door". I cannot stand when people say that.
  • metermaid11
    metermaid11 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    I have been reading this thread since the beginning and have enjoyed reading it. I've felt guilty not contributing. I usually don't comment much. I don't feel like anyone cares about what I have to say. :) Low self esteem sometimes.

I'm the same way. That's why even though I've been using MFP and stalking the forums for years, I had less than 15 posts until I found this thread.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Confession: (Part A) I wasted my 1000th post in a peep cleanse thread. (Part B) I don't consider it a waste.
  • JoeKewl264
    JoeKewl264 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I feel really bad right now, I am in a training class this week. This morning I woke up, went to the gym, stopped at starbucks and got my 5 Calorie Venti Blonde Blend, and Classic Oatmeal with Brown Sugar and Mixed Nuts, I was happy with my 350 Calorie breakfast.

When class started the darn food truck showed up, everyone was buying breakfast, It smelled so good, I got 2 scrambled eggs, 4 slices of bacon, 2 slices white toast and hash browns. I feel so guilty now. :(
  • noaddedsugarx
    noaddedsugarx Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    All of you people who've never been hungover - that's amazing! When I was a student I was hungover every single weekend. Honestly I put on most of my weight from drinking my calories and the poor food choices that came with it. I'll still have a drink on a Saturday but any other time it's just not worth it. I like going to the gym and working out too much now and any sort of exercise with a hangover is torture!

Ok explain to me - why make yourself go through that? I don't get it.

Honestly I think it's because I like the feeling of being drunk. There's that quote 'Drinking alcohol is just borrowing happiness from tomorrow' haha.. I know people who can't stand the feeling though and I wish I was one of those. I grew up with an alcoholic Mother and that still didn't deter me :neutral_face: The binge drinking culture among students is pretty horrendous though.
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options

That is one of the sweetest things I have ever heard. You're in running for best husband and father of the year!
  • selena_teresa
    selena_teresa Posts: 110 Member
    Options

*snorts*
  • noaddedsugarx
    noaddedsugarx Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I did get food poisoning from pesto at a restaurant once (rancid pine nuts - yum!), but that hasn't stopped me from eating that. I guess I was far more impressionable in my youth. Ha!

When I was 5, I threw up after having strawberry milk and scrambled eggs. Logically, I love eggs but the smell of strawberry syrup grosses me out.
    [/quote]

When I was a child I was sick and they thought banana flavoured medicine would help me take it. I did and then thew up violently for days. I can now have bananas but I cannot have anything banana flavoured. *urp* Bleck.
    [/quote]

I threw up after eating a tuna sandwich when I was 6 and so traumatic was the experience I didn't end up eating it again until about 16 years later.