Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Confession: I had no idea who Ron Swanson was either. I just googled him. I do not think he's hot....at all. :#
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    JSurita2 wrote: »
    Confession: I had no idea who Ron Swanson was either. I just googled him. I do not think he's hot....at all. :#

Ditto. I must be missing something..
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Confession: No idea who Ron Swanson is.

This makes me sad, @quiksylver296

I know, @MoHousdon . I thought we were complete twinsies. My excuse is that I don't watch much TV.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,367 Member
    Options

I did the same... and I'm 100% in agreement with you.

(In fact, if he was the last man left alive on earth, I'd become lesbian.)
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »

I would surely take McConaughey over him, but lesbian would be fun too : )
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options

Guys. No. It's not that he's hot, it's that he is hilarious and awesome. You've got to watch Parks and Rec. to see him in action.
  • metermaid11
    metermaid11 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    Confession: I changed my profile picture for a challenge, and I don't like it.

Meanwhile I am here, much like Petunia Dursley, sad because I didn't get in haha.
  • Francl27
    Options

Guys. No. It's not that he's hot, it's that he is hilarious and awesome. You've got to watch Parks and Rec. to see him in action.

I figured. I need to watch that show one day.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »

I would surely take McConaughey over him, but lesbian would be fun too : )

I knew I was spelling McConaughey wrong last night! Could not figure it out and it was driving me nuts. Thanks.

He still looks like the caveman from the GEICO commercials, only blond.
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options

Ah okay. I get it. A great sense of humor is very attractive and awesome. I may have watched Parks and Rec once or twice....not recently enough to remember though.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options

Meanwhile I am here, much like Petunia Dursley, sad because I didn't get in haha.
    Oh, I'm sorry :( Also, I didn't mean I don't like the challenge (it hasn't even started yet) I meant I don't like the profile pic. I'll change it when I can find something better.

Incidentally, I've wondered this: for those who have a proper profile picture of your face, do you not mind that someone in real life will see you on here? I don't think I would like that, which is why I don't put a photo. This is not a criticism - I'm just interested.
  • Francl27
    edited April 2015
    Options

Oh, I'm sorry :( Also, I didn't mean I don't like the challenge (it hasn't even started yet) I meant I don't like the profile pic. I'll change it when I can find something better.

Incidentally, I've wondered this: for those who have a proper profile picture of your face, do you not mind that someone in real life will see you on here? I don't think I would like that, which is why I don't put a photo. This is not a criticism - I'm just interested.

I don't really know many people in RL so I'm not worried about it., lol! And only one person I know is on MFP, and I doubt she has time to read the forums.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,476 Member
    Options
    Confession: I skipped over all the posts about hockey. I've never watched a game and not one part of those posts made sense to me lol

I forgive you. o:)
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Confession: No idea who Ron Swanson is.

This makes me sad, @quiksylver296

I know, @MoHousdon . I thought we were complete twinsies. My excuse is that I don't watch much TV.

I don't either, but Parks & Rec was one of my favorites. I'm sad it's over and I will rewatch all episodes on Netflix and cry all over again.

• MoHousdon
    Options

FACT. It's not always about hotness, it's about manliness and Ron has it in SPADES. :smile:

• MoHousdon
    Options
    I just clocked back in late from lunch because I was trying to catch up on this thread, and I'm still like 15 pages behind. You people should really be working. :p
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I'm leaving work in SIX MINUTES!!! Gonna hit the grocery store for Easter noms, then the gym. Yay for the weekend!
  • alastria
    alastria Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    So now that you all think I'm completely insane... my comparatively less awful confession is that I have a cube of pink salt to grate onto food, and I have in fact licked it before.

Many of us do! =)

• waluouija
    waluouija Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I feel like I have a man-shaped body. When I gain weight, none of it goes to my hips or *kitten* or thighs. It all just goes to my front-side. No matter what weight I am, I will never have "curves in the right places". Stupid as it is, I'm scared that even when I get to my goal weight, I still won't be hot.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

I didn't know who he was either....and I think I was better off not knowing.....