Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• lydiakitten
    lydiakitten Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Random confession:
    I am really competitive towards my fiance when it comes to fitness. I want to be substantially leaner than him. It's petty and pathetic and I'm not sure why I feel that way, but I do.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I ate Taco John's grilled stuffed taco and large potato ole yesterday for lunch. I was tired and cranky and feeling deprived. Turns out that was not enough so I had a medium chocolate caramel truffle blizzard for dinner. Damn hormones! I am not proud of it, but it happened. I logged every bit of it.

Today I am cleaning my apartment and going for a long swim. Then it is steamed veg and lean protein for food. The kicker is that I don't mind eating the healthy food. I just also really want fatty fried things every single day of my life. This is my struggle.

Also, tomorrow is Easter and there is chocolate everywhere. I will eat a chocolate bunny head first.

Is this good? Worth the calories or no?
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    WORST movie ever that makes me cry is Marley and Me. I hate that movie for how sad it is.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    Snoopy Come Home
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    WORST movie ever that makes me cry is Marley and Me. I hate that movie for how sad it is.

Oh yeah, even if I expected because I had read the book.

In another genre... Grave of the Fireflies. Yikes. I was bawling. So sad.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Yep, I'll never watch Marley and Me either.

I pretty much cried most of the way through reading A Dog's Purpose. If it ever gets made into a movie... ain't watching that one!

edit: It's irking me that MFP cropped part of my avatar pic out. The original has my forearm showing, just like my Shoulder Guru's does (I won't tag her again, lol) as I was deliberately posing to mirror hers.
  • dearmrsowl
    dearmrsowl Posts: 151 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Confession: To pay for college I work part time in retail. Today a customer asked iforan item in a certain size somewhere.I knew exactly I didn't and told them so but they insisted several times that I'd go and check againn. So I went into the back and did some squats to warm me up instead because I was freezing.

• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    Confession 1: Im afraid when I meet someone awesome everything will go great until they see my body without clothing. Im afraid they will be so disappointed seeing all the sagging loose skin and even if they say "its okay i like you no matter what" or something like it they will always wish I was hotter.
    Confession 2: 3 major binges since the end of March and this weekend I really want to just eat whatever I want. Not necessarily binge just eat what I want and not worry about calories or anything at all
  • melodyis4reals
    melodyis4reals Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I waited until midnight to have a snack so I wouldn't go over my calorie budget.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Went to Wegman's and they had the craquelin brioche I've been craving for weeks. 475 calories later... figured I might as well eat the Belgian waffle I had been craving too. Even if I skip dinner, I'm still already 100 over my maintenance (although lunch was a total guess).

Good thing I had calories saved from this week, but with tomorrow... I'm not losing anything this week for sure.

The sad thing is both the brioche and waffle were not as good as I remembered.
  • ethim
    ethim Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    The saddest movie I have ever seen is "Hachi". I tear up in a lot of movies, but this one had me full on sobbing, like gross snotty crying. It's a good movie, but so heartbreaking if you are in any way an animal lover. I sobbed through pretty much the whole thing and for about 3 weeks after any thought or mention of it would have tears welling up. I've only seen it the once and haven't been able to bring myself to watch it again.

Dancer in the Dark and The Boy in the Striped Pajamas. I was fine for both until the endings and had full on crying sessions for both, not my normal squeeze out a tear or two, that tugged at my heartstrings crying but horrible red face, snotty nose, tears everywhere sobbing.
  • nuttyengineer
    nuttyengineer Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    The saddest movie I have ever seen is "Hachi". I tear up in a lot of movies, but this one had me full on sobbing, like gross snotty crying. It's a good movie, but so heartbreaking if you are in any way an animal lover. I sobbed through pretty much the whole thing and for about 3 weeks after any thought or mention of it would have tears welling up. I've only seen it the once and haven't been able to bring myself to watch it again.

Yeah, I will shamelessly admit to bawling through that entire movie (I have a real soft spot for animals). I'm just glad I was alone when I watched it or I would have been totally embarrassed.
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options

The after school care workers at my daughters' school played this, and then apologized to all the parents because several students started bawling. I haven't seen it yet.

Sarah's Key was a movie I sobbed pretty much all the way through. I will also cry through all of Terms of Endearment and Beaches because I know what is coming.

Of course, I cry at Hallmark commercials, so none of this is really surprising.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    A @tincanonastring question, for when he returns. I've seen this pop up on facebook and pinterest all week:

MarhsmallowCreeper.jpg

Where do homemade peeps fit into the peep cleanse paradigm?
  • sweep111
    sweep111 Posts: 3
    Options
    While walking down the hall to go to the bathroom I grabbed a boxed Cadburys Easter egg I had sitting in the spare room to take to my friends child...ate the shell plus the 2 caramel eggs inside it & finished it while at the loo....hid the empty box & wrapping at the back of a drawer in the bedroom..I came back up resumed watching tv & nobody knew I'd done it...didn't take me 5mins I'm ashamed to add...I'm my own worst enemy...that's really bad isn't it???
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options

The after school care workers at my daughters' school showed this movie, and then apologized to all the parents because several students started sobbing. I have not seen it yet.

Sarah's Key was one movie that had me sobbing! I also cry all the way through Terms of Endearment and Beaches because I know what's coming. But I cry at Hallmark commercials, so this isn't all that surprising.

I tried to post this once before, but I must have hit the wrong button. If it shows up twice, my apologies.

• tiona83
    tiona83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I would love to do yoga, but I'm so afraid I'll fart trying to do some of the poses. The music won't drown it out.

Someone farted in my Pilates class and I just giggled to myself not because they farted but because I knew if my 2 girls where there that they would be laughing they always giggle at their own farts.

Confession: my grandma absolutely hates the word "fart" but I still use it when I am around here.
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options

I watched it on an international flight surrounded by all Japanese people. They thought I was crazy... Ugly crying like crazy.
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »

I watched it on an international flight surrounded by all Japanese people. They thought I was crazy... Ugly crying like crazy.

The book for me was worse, and it didn't help that when I read it our family golden retriever wad getting old.

The thing that made me seriously sob was when Marshall's dad died in how I met your mother. I started watching it, very late, in 2012 when my own dad was in hospital with cancer, through that and when he passed away I used to watch an episode every day as something light. When his dad died it really, really got me.
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options

Agreed. It so good but so sad... Even hubby needed Kleenex for that one