Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Confession: No idea who Ron Swanson is.
  • denielle715
    denielle715 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I exercise in front of a full length mirror to see me jiggle... Makes me try harder each time I see them move.

Could we get video?

Oh no. That wouldn't be pleasant on the eyes. :neutral:
  • rgunn02
    rgunn02 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm too scared to stand on the scale to see what my weight is right now
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Confession: No idea who Ron Swanson is.

YOUTUBE.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    On the topic of hair...

I don't have a regular hair stylist. I know a lot of people that do hair, but I avoid getting my hair done by people I know. I don't want to get upset at them if they mess my hair up. I also used to be a receptionist at a salon, and it really upset me how bad the stylists there trash talked their clients... Even the ones they were friends with.

I've spent the last couple years getting my hair done by randoms. I hate it, but I know if I ask for recommendations, I'll just get referred to someone I know.
    I was like this for years, and then found a hairdresser I really liked. Then she went on her own and works out of her basement now, so I go there. I love the way she cuts my hair, but don't like her colours any more - I think the lighting is bad in her basement maybe? Anyway, not sure what to do about it. I can't just not book with her because I know she'll call me.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    rgunn02 wrote: »
    I'm too scared to stand on the scale to see what my weight is right now

I was DREADING it yesterday because I knew I hadn't lost any weight. I got on anyway, and turns out I put on 2lbs. I'm not sure that was actual fat I've put on, or some sort of water weight/need to poo weight on top of maybe 1lb. Definitely didn't eat enough to put on 2lbs though.

Edit: I just realised that wasn't the most encouraging reply, I'm sorry. :confounded:
  • jbsterks
    jbsterks Posts: 8
    Options
    I ate an entire container of full fat cottage cheese last night :/ then walked up and down my stairs until I "burned" enough calories to be in the green.
  • Tubbs216
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    My confession for today is that I REALLY want to throw my stapler at the man sitting at the desk in front of me, but my boss won't let me because apparently we need him :neutral: He is the most rude, vile person I have ever had the misfortune of meeting. For example, he thinks it is hilarious to burp the word BOLLOCKS or that in his opinion it is perfectly acceptable to interrupt a woman because he will probably be right anyway. :angry:

A stapler won't do much.....your boss never said you couldn't throw a brick at his head, did he?

>:) touche
    If tempted, encase in jello.
    w00me7az8pi5.jpg

• denielle715
    denielle715 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Confession: I'm a scale junkie. There are times I weigh myself 2 or 3 or more times a day. I always weigh first thing in the morning, without clothes, after peeing.
    But I have finally gotten the control to only log my weight once a week (on Sunday's).
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    My confession for today is that I REALLY want to throw my stapler at the man sitting at the desk in front of me, but my boss won't let me because apparently we need him :neutral: He is the most rude, vile person I have ever had the misfortune of meeting. For example, he thinks it is hilarious to burp the word BOLLOCKS or that in his opinion it is perfectly acceptable to interrupt a woman because he will probably be right anyway. :angry:

A stapler won't do much.....your boss never said you couldn't throw a brick at his head, did he?

>:) touche
    If tempted, encase in jello.
    w00me7az8pi5.jpg

Ah ha ha ha! Be a waste though... could have a nibble before throwing.
  • nanaoftwo0614
    nanaoftwo0614 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    I have a pretty good walk that I do on my lunch break. It's down the road a ways, up a super steep hill, down the other side and back around. It's fairly difficult, but I know a few people from my office do that route every now and then. I thought I was all alone, huffing and puffing up the hill and I was a bit gassy so I was letting one slip every now and then. I make it to the top and not 50 feet behind me is a co-worker...apparently I'd been crop dusting him the whole way up hill. I feel super bad about it and now I'm embarassed. I hope 50 feet was a good enough buffer to the let the smell disappate before he walked though it. Oops.

HAHAHA this is awesome!

Totally been there, done that!
  • jbsterks
    jbsterks Posts: 8
    Options
    I started a contest at my gym on Saturday, so I binged on BBQ the night before weigh in. According to my scale, I'm down 11 lbs so far...
  • Tubbs216
    Options
    Confession: I'm a scale junkie. There are times I weigh myself 2 or 3 or more times a day. I always weigh first thing in the morning, without clothes, after peeing.
    But I have finally gotten the control to only log my weight once a week (on Sunday's).
    I weigh whenever I'm naked in my bathroom. Whatever time of day. I actually enjoy watching the fluctuations. I find it interesting and it doesn't freak me out. I only record losses though.
  • rhiannsu
    rhiannsu Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    funjen1972 wrote: »
    I wear the same stinky workout clothes for several days without washing. Ewww gross, I know. Always change my socks though lol

You are my new hero!

• mikejay777
    mikejay777 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I went to a work party last night and ate ten buffalo wings, five potato skins, and 5 marinara meatballs while drinking three glasses of whiskey. Then i went home and ate a banana doused in way too much peanut butter with chocolate chips, brown sugar and cashews. Then I ate more cashews and dipped a chocolate bar in peanut butter mixed with yogurt. After my best estimations I ate about 5,000-6,000 calories yesterday. I was so full I had to lay on the bathroom floor and I threw up.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    I've always been skeptical of "blender bottles" 8.00 for a cup? Well I bought one last night and love it lol, no more clumps from stirring my protein.

I bought the Rubbermaid one with the plastic mixing paddle doohickey, set me back about $12 I think. It was mainly for transporting protein to work in the mornings but I was surprised at how well it blends.

Wish it was half the size though. I only need room for about 10 fl ounces.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    As an April fools joke I've told my friends that I've been transferred out of province. I thought it was funny until I realized they might just be like "k, nice knowing ya" lol
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    fitfatty88 wrote: »
    Confession: I'm preparing to cut some of the folks who haven't logged in/never post/disappear and reappear at random off my friends list to trim it down...and I'm giddy about it. I'm a special kind of jerk sometimes.

I message inactive pals on 2 days, I cut them after 4 days of inactivity. DO EET, it's liberating.

Ruthless! I give em at least 2 weeks. Unless they are people I know personally who stopped logging for certain reasons.

Confession: it's more liberating for me to clear out my Facebook friends list than MFP.

I like to give them at least a week, unless it's a pattern of missing 4 days, logging for 3, missing two, logging for 5, missing 5, etc.

I give the IRL people a pass. Though @ladybuggnorris and her "MFP glitched, I swear!" plan is still tempting. Ha!

You would all cut me. I log every single day in a paper diary, it's just I only get on to MFP a few times a week, so I log several days at once on here. I never miss a day, I'm just a late logger. But it doesn't matter, as I confess I've never understood the friend aspect of MFP and have no idea what it is for and what difference it makes. I'm a crap online person.
  • nanaoftwo0614
    nanaoftwo0614 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I would love to do yoga, but I'm so afraid I'll fart trying to do some of the poses. The music won't drown it out.
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    A 42oz bag of m&m's is going on lightning deal in about 12 minutes. Just in case anyone needs them.