Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• denielle715
    denielle715 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    @LBuehrle8 it's so worth it. I just bought 2 jars Sunday. We go through at least a jar a week! But usually more. Lol
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,712 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    Talkradio wrote: »
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    A more light-hearted confession for my American football friends: I LOVE J.J. Watt. And I'm a Bears fan...

unnamed_zpss1pp58hz.jpg

You've made an opening for a confession I've been thinking about for a while. I also love JJ Watt but I'm from WI. BUT I can't stand Aaron Rodgers. I feel like I'm the only person in this state that doesn't worship him.

I like Aaron Rodgers... and I'm a Bears fan. *shame*

So then I might be the only person in the world that doesn't like him

In all fairness, when Cutler is your QB, what are you supposed to do? Us Bears fans have to have some QB to admire.

This x1000.

WHAT?!?!?!? I'm not a Chicago fan at all. Cutler is a great QB, has solid numbers, he has no one defending him from the blitz. He's also an introvert, much like everyone of us here. He's not popular, but that doesn't make him a bad QB. He's listed as 21 on the NFL QB Ranking system, but that same POS system has Tony Romo listed as #1 and Aaron Rodgers as #2, neither had stellar 2014's. just sayin.

Yeah, that ranking system is messed up. No idea how they come up with those #'s.

And yes, stats-wise Cutler is a good QB. He's quieter and more reserved which is why he's not as popular as some of the more vocal players.
  • kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    Vmax1992 wrote: »
    Some days I will eat less to allow for a vodka on the rocks or a whisky or two. I don't go over my daily, but a chunk of it is not good calories.

Yes, but then I usually don't log it because I don't want it on my diary!

I'll log the pop, but not the alcohol. So if my diary says I had 4 Cokes, you can bet they contained vodka.

That's awesome! Really wishing there was a like button, and glad I'm not the only one!
  • tulips_and_tea
    Options
    In the past, I've eaten an entire jar of White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter. It's my drug of choice. Literally.

My store was out (said some was supposed to be on the delivery truck scheduled to arrive the next day), I couldn't wait, so I drove to 3 other stores in town with no luck, then drove 45 minutes to the next store that carried it!

Wow! That's some dedication there! I do like white chocolate so this is something I will definitely never look for at the store.
  • shannonstube
    shannonstube Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    sodakat wrote: »
    81Katz wrote: »
    I handed out raisins and pencils *for Halloween one year to avoid buying (having candy) in the house ... another year I bought candy I hated so I wouldn't eat it. :blush:
    x

What kind was that?

I thought I should bake Christmas cookies I didn't like, but couldn't think of any.

55835802.png

That's my problem, too. Sure, there's candy that is lower on my list of favorites, but I can't think of any that I hate enough to not eat it if it was all I had.
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    Confession: I'm preparing to cut some of the folks who haven't logged in/never post/disappear and reappear at random off my friends list to trim it down...and I'm giddy about it. I'm a special kind of jerk sometimes.
  • tulips_and_tea
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    In the past, I've eaten an entire jar of White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter. It's my drug of choice. Literally.

My store was out (said some was supposed to be on the delivery truck scheduled to arrive the next day), I couldn't wait, so I drove to 3 other stores in town with no luck, then drove 45 minutes to the next store that carried it!

I've never heard of this stuff before now and certainly haven't seen it in any stores... but of course now I'm going to be on the hunt for it, probably my next trip to the US.

I see BZAH10 has put up a new shoulder/arm avatar to taunt inspire and motivate me. Lol. I'm glad she posts so often in this thread so I get to see my Dream Shoulder regularly. :)

Hahaha! Thanks for noticing! I only posted a new picture because I was really white and pale in my other picture. Been outside recently and have a bit of color, so I thought I'd update it.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I had aspirations of doing some in depth, thoughtful, motivational blog post on my 1000th day of logging into mfp. Didn't happen.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options

I've never heard of this stuff before now and certainly haven't seen it in any stores... but of course now I'm going to be on the hunt for it, probably my next trip to the US.

I see BZAH10 has put up a new shoulder/arm avatar to taunt inspire and motivate me. Lol. I'm glad she posts so often in this thread so I get to see my Dream Shoulder regularly. :)

It's made by Peanut Butter and Company. It's amazing. They sell it on Amazon (that was my next choice if I couldn't find it in the stores. Lol).

ja53ttu6kgvx.jpg

That brand is amazing. I can eat several of the right out of the jar and I'm not even a peanut butter person.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Confession: I'm preparing to cut some of the folks who haven't logged in/never post/disappear and reappear at random off my friends list to trim it down...and I'm giddy about it. I'm a special kind of jerk sometimes.

I message inactive pals on 2 days, I cut them after 4 days of inactivity. DO EET, it's liberating.
  • denielle715
    denielle715 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »

Wow! That's some dedication there! I do like white chocolate so this is something I will definitely never look for at the store.

NEVER? But it's so worth it!
    I don't even look at the sugar content though. It's probably loaded with it. :neutral:
  • rhonderoo
    rhonderoo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Darth Vader is my all time favorite character. All of him, the whiny brat, they moody ANH guy, and the testy ESB guy. I love him.

Also, I ate a WHOLE 500 calorie cookie at the Grizzlies game last night. I'm not sorry.
  • sarapopefitness
    sarapopefitness Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I had horrible PMS and was upset the last two days, so I didn't eat much (it was weird - I was hungry, but just didn't want to eat). Out of curiosity, I weighed myself (I typically only weigh in once a week, max) and was three pounds down. The scale hasn't moved for a month until now and I'm not going to lie, it felt really nice, even though I knew it was a bad way to loose the poundage. But I won't be logging that loss since I'm sure it'll come right back now that I'm eating regularly again!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options

It's made by Peanut Butter and Company. It's amazing. They sell it on Amazon (that was my next choice if I couldn't find it in the stores. Lol).

ja53ttu6kgvx.jpg

There is a jar of this food of the gods in my desk here at work. Time to go get a spoon from the kitchen...
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    rhonderoo wrote: »
    Darth Vader is my all time favorite character. All of him, the whiny brat, they moody ANH guy, and the testy ESB guy. I love him.

Also, I ate a WHOLE 500 calorie cookie at the Grizzlies game last night. I'm not sorry.

Oh man, Square Enix, a popular video game producer sculpted some concept art for Darth Vader, Boba Fett and Stormtroopers. Some of the best models I've seen.

884111darth1.jpg
    square-enix-star-wars-08-660x371.jpg
    boba-fett-by-square-enix-variant-play-arts-kai-00.jpg
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options

I message inactive pals on 2 days, I cut them after 4 days of inactivity. DO EET, it's liberating.

Ruthless! I give em at least 2 weeks. Unless they are people I know personally who stopped logging for certain reasons.

Confession: it's more liberating for me to clear out my Facebook friends list than MFP.
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    fitfatty88 wrote: »

Ruthless! I give em at least 2 weeks. Unless they are people I know personally who stopped logging for certain reasons.

Confession: it's more liberating for me to clear out my Facebook friends list than MFP.

I like to give them at least a week, unless it's a pattern of missing 4 days, logging for 3, missing two, logging for 5, missing 5, etc.

I give the IRL people a pass. Though @ladybuggnorris and her "MFP glitched, I swear!" plan is still tempting. Ha!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Dang why is this page stretched out all wide?

Confession: I had a dream about brownies last night, a big ooey-gooey tray of them and they were frosted and then I had donuts but I said
    I couldn't eat the donuts until there was a brownie on top and I asked my husband (in the dream) where the brownies were and he said gone
    but I found some in a bag. Made no f-ing sense at all. I woke up going "WHAT???!!" :neutral:

Confession: On a binge I drove across town to a store where I figured nobody would see me and I had loads of junk in my cart
    and then I lied to the cashier guy about why I had all this food. Awkward ...
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Yesterday there was a lightning deal on Amazon for a box of 48 Cadbury eggs. I don't have to tell you what happened next.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    @berlynnwall, you just prompted me to go look at Amazon. lol