20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• beszmytke
    beszmytke Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Good morning, everyone - hope you all had a blessed Easter! We were gone for the weekend so I missed all the postings but will catch up reading them today...can't wait to see how much everyone lost :)

My total loss is 12 lbs for this challenge: SW was 175 (I believe I started mid-January), and CW is 163. But the most exciting thing to me is that at my Curves weigh/measure last Wednesday, they recorded a total of 13.75 inches lost since I started there January 29. I feel so much better since then, and I know my success has come because of this group, and all the support we give each other!

I can't wait to continue on to the Fourth with the new thread. Happy Monday, and Happy Spring - we made it!

Belinda
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Hi Belinda! Congrats on loss..noted!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Okay here we go again. Let's do this so we don't have to repeat another challenge. :D

SW 183.6
    CW 180.4
    GW 160.4

Leaving for Yoga Class this morning, I will catch up with everyone after I get back.

Shirley
    Ontario, Canada
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Come join us on the 4th of July thread!
    I, unfortunately, will need several more challenges! :(

Connie
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Not sure if it's added yet, but for just in case my total Easter loss was 16.6.
    The 4th of July thread is is really taking off! There's 124 comments waiting for me to read, wowzers.
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Just got back from Yoga and meditation. A beautiful day, cool but sunny. I will read all posts later.
    I hope to get the yard cleaned up a bit.

Good luck this week and welcome all the new people.

Shirley
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    rayw89 wrote: »
    Not sure if it's added yet, but for just in case my total Easter loss was 16.6.
    The 4th of July thread is is really taking off! There's 124 comments waiting for me to read, wowzers.

Oh yeah..yours was one of the earliest noted. :)
  • eileenjez
    eileenjez Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Just back from the doctor. How come their scale is never the same as mine. :) I prefer mine to theirs. Kind of over did yesterday with no real workout. Oh well back to the regular routine and I'll be right back on track. Have another visit in 4 months and I'm going to have to do as good as I did this time or better.

Eileen
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Lol.. I hate their scale ( and mine, too) and I try to get an early appointment, never eat, and wear the lightest clothes I have.. still I weigh more!
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    I know most of you have posted on the new thread..I want to say hello, but I am swamped trying to keep up. It will die down soon.. I wonder how many will continue? ;)
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I'll have to get bloodwork done for insurance pretty soon, and I'm not looking forward to their scale. It's almost as bad as the needle, haha.
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    beszmytke wrote: »
    Good morning, everyone - hope you all had a blessed Easter! We were gone for the weekend so I missed all the postings but will catch up reading them today...can't wait to see how much everyone lost :)

My total loss is 12 lbs for this challenge: SW was 175 (I believe I started mid-January), and CW is 163. But the most exciting thing to me is that at my Curves weigh/measure last Wednesday, they recorded a total of 13.75 inches lost since I started there January 29. I feel so much better since then, and I know my success has come because of this group, and all the support we give each other!

I can't wait to continue on to the Fourth with the new thread. Happy Monday, and Happy Spring - we made it!

Belinda

14 inches...wow!
  • misscaligreen
    misscaligreen Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    SW 266
    Started Challenge at 239
    CW 205
    GW 219
    I lost 34 pounds during this challenge :)
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    SW 266
    Started Challenge at 239
    CW 205
    GW 219
    I lost 34 pounds during this challenge :)

congrats! loss noted!
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Well I posted on the other thread I guess it didn't count. So I will post again on here.
    Nice to see all the familiar faces again and some new ones. I am more than ready to do this.

SW 183.6
    CW 180.4
    GW 160.4

Good luck to all we can do this! Let's support each other. B)

Just a note, remember to put your name at the bottom of each post so we can get to know you.

Shirley
    Ontario, Canada
  • lovesretirement
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Shirley.. I didn't see your post on the 4th thread... Sorry if I missed it. There are a lot of pages already but will drop off some, I'm sure.

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    We made it here to Springfield...finally! 4 states later! Got lost a couple times, but all is good now. Got to hold Grayson first thing!

• karleeoc
    karleeoc Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Started March 3rd at 238 and am at 224 right now didn't make it to 218 but still proud of myself ;)
  • eileenjez
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Lol.. I hate their scale ( and mine, too) and I try to get an early appointment, never eat, and wear the lightest clothes I have.. still I weigh more!

Yeah Connie I do the same thing. It was cold out this morning but still wore light weight clothes. Always take my shoes off too. :) He was happy with me since I did lose some weight since my last visit and my A1C was in a more respectable place.
  • eileenjez
    Options
    rayw89 wrote: »
    I'll have to get bloodwork done for insurance pretty soon, and I'm not looking forward to their scale. It's almost as bad as the needle, haha.
    Ray the blood work gets done every 3 months so I know about those needles. For me the trick is to drink plenty of water before I go so they can find the vein. One time they had to take it from the top of my hand cause they couldn't find a vein. Now that was bad.

Hey Marie glad you made it safe to your destination. Have fun with that new baby.

Eileen