Since thick is in, should I stay at 145 on my 5'2 frame

Options

Replies

• rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    She's also had a nose job, and lip injections.
    nicki-minaj-nose-job.jpg

dang girl.
  • angellll12
    angellll12 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Here's some real natural booties then. Those girls getting all those *kitten* injections are influenced by soMeone, who naturally look like that.

fe1dpa0hctxz.jpg
    yehm6u2am291.jpg
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Maybe she's born with it. Maybe it's Maybelline plastic surgery

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:

• bulk_n_cut
    bulk_n_cut Posts: 389 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    you guys seen this? i think its the only time she has looked good

youtube.com/watch?v=pSFyrrhKj1Q

Edit: oops dun goofed up the link earlier
  • angellll12
    Options
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    They could both use a recomp in my opinion.
  • angellll12
    Options
    And that's Jennifer Lopez real *kitten*, because as she got older her booty deflated you can see in her booty music video that it's not that big anymore.

• johnjay1178
    johnjay1178 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    No. WTF.
  • rainbowbow
    Options
    angellll12 wrote: »
    And that's Jennifer Lopez real *kitten*, because as she got older her booty deflated you can see in her booty music video that it's not that big anymore.

You'll notice both selena and j-lo are hispanic. It's their genetic predisposition to gain fat in those areas.

If you don't have that, then your only option is surgery.
  • angellll12
    Options
  • amyk0202
    amyk0202 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Slacker16 wrote: »
    I rather have some fat then be skinny with small breast, it's not womanly since we're being honest. I don't mind a little stomach, I'll probably go down to 130 and stop there and just workout to maintain and be healthy, I can look hot still without looking like I try so hard at the gym.

Um what? Having small breasts is not womanly?

C'mon now, this thread is going to turn into a sh*tstorm at this rate :disappointed:

Personally i'm loving the honesty :+1:

If someone asks for opinions on their body, I'm ALL for honesty - it's great.

When people comment on a photo of someone's body with no prompt - it's rude. It's like walking up to someone in person and telling them they're fat. That would be frowned upon, but for some reason people think it's okay on the 'net. It's gross.

Also, me commenting on crappy posts doesn't turn threads into shitstorms. The crappy posts do.
    Then again, she presented herself as being at a healthy weight and posted her photo to encourage someone else to remain at a high-ish BMI...

In this context, I think it's legit.
    CrabNebula wrote: »
    forget weight and bmi and all that. if you somehow cant decide for yourself whether or not you like what you see in the mirror, then see if people crack fat jokes around you. if they do, you've won lol

I think if you want to claim your BMI of 33 is mostly, if not wholly, because of muscle built lifting, you need to back that up. I don't think that particular poster did at all. Everyone wants to be that special sneuxflake that BMI is wrong about.

The poster of the picture didn't say that she was a healthy weight or even mention her bmi. She said that she was confident at her weight. If you look at her profile, she has made a lot of progress--the top picture is her before & the bottom ones are her after weight lifting. She posted the pic after the OP asked for it. There is no way to justify being rude to her after it. If she were to post in the success story forum, there would be many people who would praise her for the obvious progress she has made.

To the OP, you can try to keep your booty by lifting weights, but your chest will do what it will once you start losing more body fat. I think you do have unrealistic body shape goals unless you start saving up for plastic surgery.
  • bulk_n_cut
    bulk_n_cut Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Maybe she's born with it. Maybe it's Maybelline plastic surgery

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:

flowers? pour moi?
    :astonished:
  • angellll12
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »

You'll notice both selena and j-lo are hispanic. It's their genetic predisposition to gain fat in those areas.

I am Latin . That's where I carry my weight....Just need to lose more stomach.

Just thought it was funny that some made it seem like it was impossible to have a body type like that naturally.
  • rainbowbow
    Options

Just thought it was funny that some made it seem like it was impossible to have a body type like that naturally.

Even then, neither of them are as extreme as your original examples. And even if they were, there's a reason they are celebrities and regarded as some of the most beautiful people on earth. Hint: it's not because everyone else can/does look like them.
  • angellll12
    Options

Even then, neither of them are as extreme as your original examples. And even if they were, there's a reason they are celebrities and regarded as some of the most beautiful people on earth. Hint: it's not because everyone else can/does look like them.

I'm just saying, that's hot.
    All of the women are examples of curvy body type, real or fake wasn't the point.
    Thick is sexy, simple. That's it.

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    If you want to lose stomach why not just go slow at a small defecit, losing .5 pound a week, and lift weights. You can get info from bretcontreras.com about keeping and building muscle in your butt. If you see changes you don't like then stop. Chances are that as your waist slims it will increase the look of your curves. If you get smaller proportional it may not matter. You will be overall smaller and fitter with your curvy shape.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    I rather have some fat then be skinny with small breast, it's not womanly since we're being honest. I don't mind a little stomach, I'll probably go down to 130 and stop there and just workout to maintain and be healthy, I can look hot still without looking like I try so hard at the gym.

TIL- I am not womanly. :open_mouth:

What do you think about yourself?

I recognize that no amount of dedication, hard work, sweat and tears in the gym, eating right or taking care of my body can change the size of my breasts. So i accept them.

It's not the same as losing weight, which can be changed. It's not the same as booty which can be built.

Breasts are made of fatty tissue, which i cannot magically grow.

I see no issue whatsoever like i said earlier on in women who chose to get breast implants. But for myself, i like the fact that my chest is perky, small, proportionate to my body, and never inhibits me from certain exercise or movements. I also don't have to worry about sagging later on in life.

Breasts aren't made entirely of fatty tissue.

I'm guessing the OP would call me thick? I have no idea what I weigh. 5 years ago I was much thinner, and this I cannot help for the time being so I'm just working with it. I will say though as much as I despise the Kardashians, (I just threw up in my mouth a little), it's been really nice to see the fashion industry remember curves again. I wouldn't want a big, fake butt, but I'm happy with what I've got.

Amber Rose is amazing. I don't care what's implanted and what's not.
  • BrittaniDirks
    BrittaniDirks Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You cant go by weight you have to go by How you feel, so many people look different at so many diff weights. When I was 150 I wore size 12 My best friend wears size 0 and weighs 140 very diff body types. gepegjnrfvzm.jpg
    not the best face pic(blurry)I am 5'5 and currently 210, Most people wouldnt guess me at 200 pounds, I try to be confident no matter what, but my goal is 170. I dont care about losing boob, but i dont want to lose butt lol!!
  • rainbowbow
    Options

TIL- I am not womanly. :open_mouth:

What do you think about yourself?

I recognize that no amount of dedication, hard work, sweat and tears in the gym, eating right or taking care of my body can change the size of my breasts. So i accept them.

It's not the same as losing weight, which can be changed. It's not the same as booty which can be built.

Breasts are made of fatty tissue, which i cannot magically grow.

I see no issue whatsoever like i said earlier on in women who chose to get breast implants. But for myself, i like the fact that my chest is perky, small, proportionate to my body, and never inhibits me from certain exercise or movements. I also don't have to worry about sagging later on in life.

Breasts aren't made entirely of fatty tissue.

I realize that. My point was that you cannot make your breasts larger.
  • BrittaniDirks
    BrittaniDirks Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    oh true true