Might as well starve!

Options
My mother just cooked me up a plate of fried *kitten* chips and *kitten* chicken nuggets. I said nope, not eating that because it's not healthy. I'm on a health kick. I don't want to be eating that. Yet I go to cook my own tea/dinner, and oh look the only *kitten* healthy stuff is frozen vegetables or *kitten* fruit. Yeah because that's going to fill me up. I so want to eat both of those things with the rest of my calories don't I. I may as well *kitten* just starve. It's hot here, I am so *kitten* hungry, it's tough to eat healthy in an environment like this! It's either starve, go over the macro with sugar which i already have done by eating more fruit, or just have some vegetables which are hardly any calories. The rest is just straky bacon, pizza, processed foods. No wonder I'm the *kitten* thinnest. I don't gorge on the crap.

Replies

• ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    So why don't you just **** instead of **** you know what I'm saying. The **** with them and all their ****. I'm not **** you.
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,658 Member
    Options
    Or maybe just eat some of the chips and nuggets.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Wow, there is such a thing as over doing profanity.

Also- fried chicken nuggets and chips can be part of a healthy diet. Just build the rest of the day around it.

You are being rather over dramatic.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    herrspoons wrote: »
    Wut?

x2
  • gabrielleelliott90
    gabrielleelliott90 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the swearing. Just needed to get it off my chest. People won't understand unless they still live with a family who eat unhealthily.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Why don't you have the chicken nuggets and add the vegetables instead of the fries? That way you'll be fuller. Or, go out and buy some food.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the swearing. Just needed to get it off my chest. People won't understand unless they still live with a family who eat unhealthily.

What is unhealthy to you?
  • MamaRiss
    MamaRiss Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    You need to grow up and start taking care of you. It's not your families job. If you want healthier options, go grocery shopping
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    my son has the opposite complaint...he wants fries and nuggets...he gets "healthy foods"...parents just can't win...

But in all honesty what's what with fries and nuggets...if you look at my diary from last week there was fries and fingers, tonight tacos, pasta in cream sauce, coffee. chocolate etc.

You can eat whatever you want just stay in a deficit.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Your 22 years old, move out and buy your own food!!!

I lost 121 pounds eating "junk" food and no longer have heart disease and have excellent blood pressure. ;)
  • MakePeasNotWar
    MakePeasNotWar Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't worry about the sugar recommendation. A lot of successful people ignore it here, myself included.

Don't know how old you are or whether you have any money of your own, but maybe you could buy your own protein? The fruit and veggies will fulfill your carb requirements, and fat should be easy if you have access to peanut butter and/or oils (nuts, seeds, and avocados would be even better, but might be harder to get your hands on)
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options

Except for nothing you listed is unhealthy....
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    Even when I still lived at home I bought my own ******* groceries if I wanted something.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Never change MFP
    :flushed:
  • SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    You are (presumably) an adult, right?

Handle it.

Buy your own ****ing food and forget about your **** Parental Unit's **** Pantry/Larder/Freezer/Refrigerator.

It's what Responsible Folk do, mmm-kay?
  • gabrielleelliott90
    gabrielleelliott90 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    ncboiler89 wrote: »

What is unhealthy to you?

Fried food. Full of sat fat. Plus I've already had enough unhealthy things for today. I had a diet coke, a coca-cola life, 30g doritos, 2 battered fish fillets (done in the halo), a banana and an apple. I don't know what else I can get away with. All I know is I've still got to do a hiit routine and I will have a lot left to eat later. Which is going to be incredibly difficult for me.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Serah87 wrote: »
    Your 22 years old, move out and buy your own food!!!

I lost 121 pounds eating "junk" food and no longer have heart disease and have excellent blood pressure. ;)

This. You're 22. If your parents still feed you then you have zero room to complain.
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    As a mother of children your age...I say, if you don't like what I'm cooking (or it doesn't work for your plan) get your self to the store buy some groceries and cook what works for you!
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    I'm not quite sure what "fried ***** chips and ***** chicken nuggets" are but it sounds awesome to me. Isn't there some rule about not refusing to eat something that has five stars?
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

Move out. Then you don't live with them anymore and can make your own choices.
This discussion has been closed.