• gabrielleelliott90
    gabrielleelliott90 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    herrspoons wrote: »
    aimeerace wrote: »
    PeachyPlum wrote: »
    OP, I just looked at your diary.

ALL YOU EAT is potato chips and soda.

And you're bitching about your mom making you chicken nuggets and fries?

BUSTED! :grin:

That was BEFORE TODAY. TODAY I started my health kick. How could a health kick include crisps etc? Obviously it was started today. Use your brain.

After your fried fish, soda and doritos?

I feel like you cannot possibly be a real person.

I strongly concur. Otherwise we might as well leave the planet to the cockroaches now.

Thanks for bullying me. Makes me feel even better about myself. No wonder I used to self harm.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    As a mom myself... If either of my boys acted like that... I would let them starve.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    i'd like to know more about this reduced fat soda.
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options

That was BEFORE TODAY. TODAY I started my health kick. How could a health kick include crisps etc? Obviously it was started today. Use your brain.

Today before or after you ate the fried fish, chips, and soda? I'm getting confused.

At what time, exactly, did your health kick start?

Those sodas were diet soda, and reduced fat soda, one of which is only available in South American and the UK. The fried fish was NOT FRIED. It was frozen battered fish cooked in the healthiest way imaginable, in a halogen oven which is an oven that cooks with hot air and gets rid of excess fat. READ THE NOTES. The crisps were so I could use up some of my fat from my macros. You can have a little unhealthy stuff on a healthy lifestyle.

And yet you came on here to complain about your mom making you a plate of fried chips and chicken nuggets....
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

I strongly concur. Otherwise we might as well leave the planet to the cockroaches now.

Thanks for bullying me. Makes me feel even better about myself. No wonder I used to self harm.

You need help. Not the internet.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    I have to run to lunch now. I can't wait to see what happens to this thread in the next hour or so. Play nice people, I want this one to still be around for Monday afternoon entertainment.

• SconnieCat
    Options

Stop. Just stop. That's unfair and you're just projecting.
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    "

"If you call me out on my BS, you're bullying me, so stop it!"
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    randomtai wrote: »

You need help. Not the internet.

and i need a new bingo card.
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    skullshank wrote: »
    i'd like to know more about this reduced fat soda.

Sounds legit...
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    @gabrielleelliott90 as you have quickly discovered, going on a health kick requires planning and a shopping trip.
  • gabrielleelliott90
    Options
    Annie_01 wrote: »
    If you look at my diary I have 482 calories left, 47 carbs, 8 fat, 45 protein, 1,877 sodium, -14 sugar.

You have made some wrong choices...so figure out how you can make the right choices and be able to eat more food.

I eat at 1400. I had a PB&B sandwich for breakfast...chicken and roasted vegetables for lunch and still have over 800 calories left for the rest of the day.

Point being...either raise your calories and lose weight slower or learn to cook healthy lower calorie foods to fit your 1440.

I had a Subway(don't know if you have them in Englad) and chips the other night and made them fit in to my 1400.

Takes work...takes practice...takes effort...but you can eat really healthy...tasty food at your calorie level.

How about you find a recipe...healthy and low calorie...cook it for your parents...maybe they will like it.

Lol, none of my family eats anything I cook, even though I can. So I only cook for myself.
  • gabrielleelliott90
    Options
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options

Today before or after you ate the fried fish, chips, and soda? I'm getting confused.

I was wondering the same exact thing!
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options

Oh bother... Of course it was other peoples fault you were a self injurer....

Do you take responsibility for anything?

Never mind:
    Epic_Facepalm_5452.png
  • PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options

Those sodas were diet soda, and reduced fat soda, one of which is only available in South American and the UK. The fried fish was NOT FRIED. It was frozen battered fish cooked in the healthiest way imaginable, in a halogen oven which is an oven that cooks with hot air and gets rid of excess fat. READ THE NOTES. The crisps were so I could use up some of my fat from my macros. You can have a little unhealthy stuff on a healthy lifestyle.

I.... now you're arguing with yourself?

Also, your fish? Was fried. BEFORE YOU BOUGHT IT. And then you heated it in your easy bake oven. Why do you think it has 15 GRAMS OF FAT per serving?

• Looncove_Farm
    Looncove_Farm Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    So you started the health kick today, BUT didnt mention that in your original post.
    Your diary is full of junk food each day. You max your calories almost daily. If youre on a health kick suddenly, shouldnt you convey this to the people that feed you?
    Not trying to be rude, but if you want to make changes "you" have to make them, not your Mom. When you get your next paycheck go to the grocery store and pick a few healthy alternatives out and prepare our own meals.
    Becca
  • SconnieCat
    Options

Ah. Papa Roach as well?

auUNM.jpg
  • cbhubbybubble
    cbhubbybubble Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    As a parent, I have to concur with the others who say buy your own *kitten* groceries if you don't like what's in the house
This discussion has been closed.