Replies

• 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Bratty 22-year-old child is bratty.
  • MsSquatAlot
    MsSquatAlot Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    As a mom myself... If either of my boys acted like that... I would let them starve.

Especially grown children. Ungrateful.

• NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Coca Cola Life is basically normal Coca Cola but made with Stevia. It's still full of crap. It also tastes like a dogs gonads. (I don't actually know what Dogs Gonads taste like but that's all I could liken it to)
  • gabrielleelliott90
    gabrielleelliott90 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    SconnieCat wrote: »
    PeachyPlum wrote: »
    aimeerace wrote: »
    OP, I just looked at your diary.

ALL YOU EAT is potato chips and soda.

And you're bitching about your mom making you chicken nuggets and fries?

BUSTED! :grin:

That was BEFORE TODAY. TODAY I started my health kick. How could a health kick include crisps etc? Obviously it was started today. Use your brain.

Today before or after you ate the fried fish, chips, and soda? I'm getting confused.

At what time, exactly, did your health kick start?

Those sodas were diet soda, and reduced fat soda, one of which is only available in South American and the UK. The fried fish was NOT FRIED. It was frozen battered fish cooked in the healthiest way imaginable, in a halogen oven which is an oven that cooks with hot air and gets rid of excess fat. READ THE NOTES. The crisps were so I could use up some of my fat from my macros. You can have a little unhealthy stuff on a healthy lifestyle.

And yet you came on here to complain about your mom making you a plate of fried chips and chicken nuggets....

Because, I am a perfectionist and I have to eat pretty healthy in order to get my ideal body through HIIT and a healthy lifestyle. I don't have the calories left, nor do I have the fat left to eat fried food.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    herrspoons wrote: »

That was BEFORE TODAY. TODAY I started my health kick. How could a health kick include crisps etc? Obviously it was started today. Use your brain.

After your fried fish, soda and doritos?

I feel like you cannot possibly be a real person.

I strongly concur. Otherwise we might as well leave the planet to the cockroaches now.

Thanks for bullying me. Makes me feel even better about myself. No wonder I used to self harm.

Ah. Papa Roach as well?

auUNM.jpg
    ilu :love:
  • IamUndrCnstruction
    IamUndrCnstruction Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I don't tell my mum to cook for me, I'm capable of cooking my own meals, I do it often. I don't tell her to buy food for me. I already let everyone know beforehand I was on a health kick. I have every right to say, ''no, I'm on a health kick'', if food is cooked for me without my knowledge and then expected to eat. I don't even like chicken nuggets, and I don't like chips much. I feel people are making too big a deal of it now and missing the point ;)

If you cook your own *kitten* meals often then continue to *kitten* do so and quit bitching about it in here. No has gotten your point because other than the fact that you are ungrateful, you haven't *kitten* made one.
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    is-it-friday.jpg
  • MsSquatAlot
    MsSquatAlot Posts: 238 Member
    Options

After your fried fish, soda and doritos?

I feel like you cannot possibly be a real person.

I strongly concur. Otherwise we might as well leave the planet to the cockroaches now.

Thanks for bullying me. Makes me feel even better about myself. No wonder I used to self harm.

Ah. Papa Roach as well?

auUNM.jpg

This pleases me greatly.

Now this is all that will consume my head all day. *humming along*

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I'm so delighted I stumbled in here. Hi everyone!!
  • gabrielleelliott90
    Options
    So you started the health kick today, BUT didnt mention that in your original post.
    Your diary is full of junk food each day. You max your calories almost daily. If youre on a health kick suddenly, shouldnt you convey this to the people that feed you?
    Not trying to be rude, but if you want to make changes "you" have to make them, not your Mom. When you get your next paycheck go to the grocery store and pick a few healthy alternatives out and prepare our own meals.
    Becca

I already did tell them I am eating healthily as from today. I thought it would be quite obvious from my diary from today that I am eating healthier from now on. I don't live in the past. I live for the future.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options

so you mean a reduced calorie soda.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Waiting for the mean people thread...
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options

Today before or after you ate the fried fish, chips, and soda? I'm getting confused.

At what time, exactly, did your health kick start?

Those sodas were diet soda, and reduced fat soda, one of which is only available in South American and the UK. The fried fish was NOT FRIED. It was frozen battered fish cooked in the healthiest way imaginable, in a halogen oven which is an oven that cooks with hot air and gets rid of excess fat. READ THE NOTES. The crisps were so I could use up some of my fat from my macros. You can have a little unhealthy stuff on a healthy lifestyle.

And yet you came on here to complain about your mom making you a plate of fried chips and chicken nuggets....

Because, I am a perfectionist and I have to eat pretty healthy in order to get my ideal body through HIIT and a healthy lifestyle. I don't have the calories left, nor do I have the fat left to eat fried food.

Starting today?
  • gabrielleelliott90
    Options
    It's quite sad people make fun of self harm. Do you know what a serious condition it is to have? I still have scars and it is literally people being nasty to me that made me do it.
  • MelissaAnn1983
    MelissaAnn1983 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Serah87 wrote: »
    Your 22 years old, move out and buy your own food!!!

I lost 121 pounds eating "junk" food and no longer have heart disease and have excellent blood pressure. ;)

This...
    MamaRiss wrote: »
    You need to grow up and start taking care of you. It's not your families job. If you want healthier options, go grocery shopping

This...

elphie754 wrote: »
    Wow, there is such a thing as over doing profanity.

Also- fried chicken nuggets and chips can be part of a healthy diet. Just build the rest of the day around it.

You are being rather over dramatic.

And this.

And I love a good swear-fest.

You're 22. I understand living with your family and how difficult it can be (hell, I lived with my parents right out of college until I could find a decent apartment), so you essentially have a few choices: buy your own groceries, suck it up and eat the things they prepare, or move out.

If you're stuck living at home, I recommend having a polite conversation with your mom about your goals and the food you'd like to try to stick to. And to ensure you're eating food you enjoy and you're not just flying off the handle, buy your own food.

It's really not that difficult.

THIS!

But I do get it. I still live at home with my parents and we moved my sister in with her kids. None of us can make it on our own just yet. We have an agreement. The 3 of us cook 2 nights a week and 1 day we take turns picking where we are eating out. So that means 4 nights out of the week I am stuck dealing with what they cook. No it isn't the healthiest but you know what? I plan! I eat little. I deal with it. I buy my own food for the rest of the time. Yes I struggle. But I didn't have to buy a car to get to my full time adult job. You are 22. It is time to start growing up now. Do not wait until later. Why not talk to your mom and tell her you want to eat healthier? Make an agreement like we did. You take half the week to cook. Buy the groceries, cook dinner and they eat it with no complaint and you will do the same. It is simple. You can always turn those fried nuggets into a salad too.
  • uvi5
    uvi5 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    SezxyStef wrote: »
    Wut?

x2
    x3

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    My mother just cooked me up a plate of fried *kitten* chips and *kitten* chicken nuggets. I said nope, not eating that because it's not healthy. I'm on a health kick. I don't want to be eating that. Yet I go to cook my own tea/dinner, and oh look the only *kitten* healthy stuff is frozen vegetables or *kitten* fruit. Yeah because that's going to fill me up. I so want to eat both of those things with the rest of my calories don't I. I may as well *kitten* just starve. It's hot here, I am so *kitten* hungry, it's tough to eat healthy in an environment like this! It's either starve, go over the macro with sugar which i already have done by eating more fruit, or just have some vegetables which are hardly any calories. The rest is just straky bacon, pizza, processed foods. No wonder I'm the *kitten* thinnest. I don't gorge on the crap.

OP you buy none of your food. Stop complaining. Your mom makes you food. Stop complaining.

• peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    randomtai wrote: »
    Waiting for the mean people thread...

chris-crocker-net-worth-300x224.jpg
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    Coca Cola Life is basically normal Coca Cola but made with Stevia. It's still full of crap. It also tastes like a dogs gonads. (I don't actually know what Dogs Gonads taste like but that's all I could liken it to)

Very relieved you clarified on the personal experience with dog's gonads. It saved me from wondering.

• nopotofgold
    nopotofgold Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I know. Why don't you buy the groceries and make dinner for everyone. I bet your mom would love not having to cook for a picky eater.
This discussion has been closed.