girls who like bad boys.

Options

Replies

• SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Do we like the sweet, cute boy down the street that would do anything for us?

Yes. I've always liked nice guys who treat me the way I want to be treated. I found one like that when I was 15 and have been with him ever since.
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    I'm interested in the answer too! LOL as the quintessential "Nice Guy" I often wonder why the bad boy gets the proverbial girl as well - so I think I'll have to monitor this post to find out!
  • JenniferH81
    JenniferH81 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I like the guy that LOOKS like a bad boy, but secretly is a nice guy. <3
  • streko3a
    streko3a Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yep, forbidden fruit situation. I am exactly the same. There should be a way to twist your mind and change that, autosuggestion or other psychological tricks?
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    When you figure it out, let me know. I've loved more than one woman, who dumped me for some guy that treated her like *kitten*. Never understood it. Must be a self-esteem problem.

It's one of the reasons I treat my wife and daughters with such deference. I want my girls to see it, recognise it and expect it from the guys that they date.

If you date my daughter, get used to opening her car door, coming to my house to ask my permission. Just generally treating them as if they are special, because they are. If a boy needs help making these choices, I am there to guide them, if neccessary. Courtesy 101.
  • minmatt
    minmatt Posts: 62
    Options
    Well, heeeelllloooo Minmatt! :bigsmile:

bahaha, hi!
  • markomark
    markomark Posts: 22
    Options
    Wow...I have a motorcycle and several tattoos, I am also fiercely loyal have morals so I am not sure the choice of vehicle and tattoos necessarily correlates with character!

Just had to throw my thought in.....

***grovels, places jacket over puddle and holds the door for ladies on the way out***

:)
  • Chantelle160
    Chantelle160 Posts: 127
    Options
    Once you go through a few bad boys, it get exhausting. lol. You will eventually realize the nice guys are way better. Sure no tattoos or motor bike. But you dont get a broken heart either.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    HA HA I was always in the "friend zone" in high school and college because I was nice. Totally sucked.
  • littlemissanguissette
    littlemissanguissette Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I am totally a bad boy girl. I just can't help it...there is something about them that draws me to them. Usually it's because they throw off the vibe of being dominate and aggressive, which I absolutely love because I am pretty domineering and I need someone to be able to push that down. [I am fiesty, I like to fight back!] :devil:

However, they usually end up just using me and hurting me in the end, because well....they're bad boys. :( It's an evil cycle I am trying to break. I am starting to realize that just because someone doesn't look like "my" type, they very well may be if I get to know them...I don't have to go off first impressions. [I drool over tattoos, piercings, muscles, etc] I also am very, very drawn to military men because my ex-husband is a marine, and they're just HOT.

My therapist says I need a good kick in the butt. :laugh:
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I definitely married the nice sweet boy next door, who just happens to be incredibly good looking and worships the ground I walk on.
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options

She likes me..... :love: :flowerforyou: :heart: :blushing:
  • JenniferH81
    JenniferH81 Posts: 285 Member
    Options

you're exactly who I had in mind when I posted that too ;)
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    When you figure it out, let me know. I've loved more than one woman, who dumped me for some guy that treated her like *kitten*. Never understood it. Must be a self-esteem problem.

It's one of the reasons I treat my wife and daughters with such deference. I want my girls to see it, recognise it and expect it from the guys that they date.

If you date my daughter, get used to opening her car door, coming to my house to ask my permission. Just generally treating them as if they are special, because they are. If a boy needs help making these choices, I am there to guide them, if neccessary. Courtesy 101.

RoadDog, I'm expecting the exact same of whoever dates my daughter when she's older. Not only those things above, but they better get used to meeting and conversing with me. If you date my daughter, I will be sizing you up, and you will be under my microscope until I'm convinced you're genuinely treating her like the gem she is.

Not only that, I'll have my son kick your *kitten* if you don't.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Wow...I have a motorcycle and several tattoos, I am also fiercely loyal have morals so I am not sure the choice of vehicle and tattoos necessarily correlates with character!

***grovels, places jacket over puddle and holds the door for ladies on the way out***

Great point and seriously sweet!
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I married the nice boy.....turned out to be not so nice in the long run. I do find bad boys appealing probably for this reason, I do not however like bad boys who are abusive or just mean, that is not appealing.
  • maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    my theory is savior syndrom...
  • minmatt
    minmatt Posts: 62
    Options

Great point and seriously sweet!

Should not have stereotyped, more or less saying that is what i am attracted to... so, really a compliment? lol
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options

you're exactly who I had in mind when I posted that too ;)

:happy: :wink:
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I dated some bad boys but I married a good guy. Clean cut Mr. Nice Guy and I have been married for coming up on 20 years and I am SO GLAD I married him instead of one of the bad boys! That emotional high is short term and has a low attached to it. I'll take the strong, deep, long lasting love any day. :) Bad boys are like the junk food of personal relationships.