20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Well it seems like I just found Join so I join Also I found create. My only problem now is how get notications on the site? I completely forgot how
    if we do. I don't get notications on 1-1-1 or the Sneakers. they are both groups.
    thanks for putting up with this old foggy.
    marie
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon to my favorite friends on MFP.
    Seems like I have been busy the last few days. Had to bake a German Chocolate Cake today
    for a church function tomorrow. We will have Larnelle Harris in am and in concert tomorrow night.
    I have not had a chance to look at the new July 4th site. Sure is nice here.
    So happy to see most of the people back here from our original group.
    We are supposed to have bad weather tomorrow, possible big hail!!!

Nancy
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I finally got to look at my threads. Not for long though. We have extra ballet rehearsals for both kidlettes today and every Saturday until Mother's Day weekend. I finally got my dry suit fixed. I swam with it today. OMG!!!!!! I worked twice as hard to swim today and I normally work twice as hard as normal people when I swim anyway because I dog paddle. So do I get to count that as vigorous swimming? I think so..... Man what a work out.

Esther
  • angawilson
    angawilson Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    It's
    eileenjez wrote: »
    @vicky1947mfp Just saw your post on the other thread. We're in North Dakota. Not strange for us to have snow still on the ground this time of year but it's been gone for a while now and I really don't want to see it again till next winter. We'll be going to North Carolina soon. Our daughter lives there with her family and we have talked about moving.

Eileen

So Where In NC Are You Going, I'm In Western NC. Its Beautiful Here In The Mtns.
  • angawilson
    Options
    I love this thread, the 4th of July challenge has got over whelming , you girls have been so motivating to me I just cannot wait to see what you posted. thanks for everything
  • angawilson
    Options
    Angie WNC
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    We love having you
    marie
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    So my weekly weigh-in........I finally broke the stalemate!!!!! I am now 260!!!!!!!!! So I have lost 6 for this challenge and 34 overall!!!!!

The doc says the more weight I lose the better my knees will feel..........I'm still waiting for them to feel better. I told him the more I do the worse they feel. Imagine that. And then we wonder why my knee locks up and throws me down the stairs.........

Esther
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    So my weekly weigh-in........I finally broke the stalemate!!!!! I am now 260!!!!!!!!! So I have lost 6 for this challenge and 34 overall!!!!!

The doc says the more weight I lose the better my knees will feel..........I'm still waiting for them to feel better. I told him the more I do the worse they feel. Imagine that. And then we wonder why my knee locks up and throws me down the stairs.........

Esther

Esther
    hope you had a nice day despite you bad knees. Sleep tight

• rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Esther you're doing such a fantastic job.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,943 Member
    Options
    The nice thing about a thread (like this) is that you can bookmark it and then you'll get notifications or you can click the bookmark star and get to where you left off.

The good thing about a group (like the new one for July 4) it that when you click on "Community", the group will be listed at the bottom of the list and you can go right to your group.

I figured out that I am more likely to go to one of the threads that I post on rather than the groups because the bookmark star is at the top of the page and list of my groups is at the bottom.

I spent so much time walking and riding my exercise bike today that I hardly had time for the computer.

smiley-sleep012.gif Barbie from NW Washington where it is my bedtime.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    barbiecat wrote: »
    The nice thing about a thread (like this) is that you can bookmark it and then you'll get notifications or you can click the bookmark star and get to where you left off.

The good thing about a group (like the new one for July 4) it that when you click on "Community", the group will be listed at the bottom of the list and you can go right to your group.

I figured out that I am more likely to go to one of the threads that I post on rather than the groups because the bookmark star is at the top of the page and list of my groups is at the bottom.

I spent so much time walking and riding my exercise bike today that I hardly had time for the computer.

Barbie I put all of my MFP thread and and groups links in a folder on the Line next to the to the right of the yellow star l all I have to do is go to that folder Click on the one I want and I am there.

Marie
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    @SeeAhtter787 You are on it! Congrats to you! <3

Connie
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    @SeeAhtter787 congrats!! great job:) how old are your kids?

@lovesretirement how are you doing? how are the shakes?

@CALIECAT hi marie, what is the meal plan today? make sure you drink enough water

@eyegirl777va hope the weather is better today

I am going to try and take a long walk this morning, nothing major but get some fresh air. it is in the 50's and sunny here, I love to be outside. cheat meal tonight!

hope everyone is having a good day!

stephanie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
  • CALIECAT
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I just reposted this pic because it makes me smile - isn't he adorable?

Actually - this is Marie's daughter Alice trying to determine what is happening to her posts! Hope all is well!
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Hi Alice! Good to see you!

He is adorable and soooo happy!! :)

Connie
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    What an adorable baby! Tornado watch and flash flood watch here in Georgia. I am tired of the rain!
    The crawfish boil was too much fun which meant a late night for us but we enjoyed it. Not too sure about crawfish though.
    Cleaning and unpacking today and hoping we don't need to take shelter.

Hope everyone has a happy Sunday!
    Jennifer
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    slw19 wrote: »
    @SeeAhtter787 congrats!! great job:) how old are your kids?

stephanie

Hi steph. My girls are 5 and 13. They are both in ballet and the little one is in outdoor soccer and swimming. The older is also in jazz and tap. As well as choir and both are in Girl Scouts as well. They keep me hopping

Esther
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    rayw89 wrote: »
    Tami I would
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    ibqxdmw2w8by.jpg

So sweet!!!!!!