20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• Sandcastles61
    Sandcastles61 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone :) Such a fun birthday weekend for my sweet son <3. Congrats to all the losers this week :D Happy Birthday to all our birthday friends!!

Today was my weigh~in day and I lost another 2 lbs. Yippee!

SW. 147 (1/7/15)
    CW. 132 (3/1/15)
    CGW 127
    GW. 120

This makes 15 for me on the challenge and 18 total overall :D. With less than 5 weeks left it's going to be close......

At this point I'm adding back an additional 50 calories a day for every 2.5 pounds I lose which is going to slow things down, but I hope to be within 50~100 of my maintenance calories when I reach my goal so I hopefully won't have a huge flux to play around with like a sudden 200~300 a day and can just ease into it LOL. (You do know what they say about the best laid plans, but I'm hopeful it's going to work for me ;))

Shirley, I sure hope they get your water fixed soon! What a thing to come home to :s

Hey Faye, try looking at Canoeing/Rowing ~ moderate. I saw values for canoeing and kayaking a few weeks ago because we got kayaks at Christmas. Canoeing showed a higher calorie burn so I would think it may be similar? Love watching the Dragonboat races they have here in June :D

I'm going to have to come back to get caught up on everyone's posts <3

Tami
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    While I was there I was able to drop over 20 lbs (since Dec)!
    SW 266
    Started Challenge at 239
    CW 220
    GW 219
    19 pounds lost.1 pound to go!!!!
    WOO!!! Great job, guys!
    I, too, am 1 lb. from 20 lbs. lost so far. It's a great place to be!
  • rayw89
    Options
    This makes 15 for me on the challenge and 18 total overall :D
    Tami
    Great job!!!
  • GrayBon
    GrayBon Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday !!! Everyone is doing such a great job congrats. Monday is my weigh in day, excited to report I'm down 2 lbs this week witch make a total of 20.

SW197.4
    CW 177
    GW 145
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    I can't believe all of these 20 pounders losers this week.
    a great big hugs to you all.
    h.gifu.gifg.gifs.gif

I am like a proud momma.What did Belinda called Me. Whatever I am very proud of you girls.
  • angawilson
    angawilson Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    rayw89 wrote: »
    Good job, angawilson!
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    I so hope you all be joining us for the July Challenge rather to just maintain or continue on you journey of losing. oR JUST TO CHAT. I Will be one of those continue on my journey to lose.
    WE ARE HERE TO FINISH THE BATTLE

MARIE

YES YES YES I want to be part of the next challenge.... my family is very supportive, but you all are very motivating.
  • CALIECAT
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I think when Connie tally up our loses for this challenge . We will go over 1,000 pounds
    What is your guess?

We are in for another blast of Winter begins tomorrow afternoon
    Marie
  • dragonqueen54
    Options
    Just started my weigh-in is on Fridays
    SW 257
    GW 199
    hope I have a good week. :) We're having snow and icy rain right now. :'(
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL IN MARCH
  • dragonqueen54
    Options
    Good job.GrayBon
  • misscaligreen
    misscaligreen Posts: 819 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    SW 266
    Started Challenge at 239
    CW 220
    GW 219
    WOO!!! Great job, guys!

Thanks! Congrats to you!!! This is only a minor goal for me. I still have a long long long ways to go lol But it feels good to hit any goal! :)

• CALIECAT
    Options
    SW 266
    Started Challenge at 239
    CW 220
    GW 219
    WOO!!! Great job, guys!

Thanks! Congrats to you!!! This is only a minor goal for me. I still have a long long long ways to go lol But it feels good to hit any goal! :)

You have really got a tremendous start keep it up. We love having you with us.

marie
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you mega losers. Very impressed with all the good news.

I am in for the next challenge and plan to be here all the way and beyond!!!

Nancy
  • rayw89
    Options
    GrayBon wrote: »
    Monday is my weigh in day, excited to report I'm down 2 lbs this week witch make a total of 20.
    Yay! Welcome to the 20's!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Nancy I am going to be here beyond too, I have learn a lot here
    Marie
  • beszmytke
    beszmytke Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Misscaligreen and Cristina - WAY TO GO! So happy for you both, and we will continue on with the Fit for the Fourth challenge!

I am getting a Nutribullet for my birthday and I can't wait to start making smoothies! I am going to get the book you recommended, Christina - I could make the 20lb mark if they work as well for me as they did for you B)

Shirley, I continue to hope that your situation is fixed post haste!

Faye, thanks for the explanation - that sounds like amazing fun and I can imagine it would be hard to find a calorie burn comparison for that!

Belinda
  • beszmytke
    beszmytke Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Marie, here is the Red Wongs quilt I made for my son Matt. I sent it off today!

dy73yn88hsa3.jpg
    9l1uautn4bji.jpg
    35j3rzukztt3.jpg
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    congrats to all of you losers!! amazing job for those that have lost 20!! I agree any goal feels great to hit. I tweaked my diet a bit this week and feel so much better!! hoping for a loss! will check in on weigh in day:)

Stephanie
  • rayw89
    Options
    beszmytke wrote: »
    I am getting a Nutribullet for my birthday and I can't wait to start making smoothies!

Belinda
    Speaking of which, my husband found a great deal so got me my birthday present super early tonight: the complete Ninja kitchen system. I'm so excited! It includes the Nutribullet style bottle that fits on to the blender motor so you can make single serve or to-go smoothies. I've been wanting a food processor for a long time, so I'm really happy to have one now! I can make hummus and soups and banana "ice cream", so many healthy possibilities! :D

Btw your quilt is so nice! I admire people who can sit down and make one. Very cool. :)
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Belinda what a gorgeous quilt. Matt will really like it.So nice.
    now for a dumb question . What is the red wings. I don't keep up with anything except the Dallas Cowboys how long you been quilting.?I like your machine quilting. Thanks for sharing.
    Marie

• sparklecomet
    sparklecomet Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats to all of you who have reached 20lbs or are so very close!!

Belinda what a beautiful quilt!

I can't wait to hit the 20lb mark myself. Hopefully by the end of this month! Then I'll be well on my way to my 120lb goal =)