L2D8 done!
  • KingBoo10
    KingBoo10 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    L2D9 finished!
  • MamaRiss
    MamaRiss Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Today is day 10, no weight lost weight, and no real inches either. Except for apparently 1 inch from my butt. interesting
  • hcdo
    hcdo Posts: 201 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    L2D1 done (yesterday). Glad to finally move on from D1 (and the same inane chatter out of Jillian's mouth) but D2 is really hard. I'm wondering if I'm not doing those last ab exercises right, because they don't hurt as much as Jillian says they should? The rest of the workout kills me, and I def don't have abs of steel, so I wonder.

It irritates me that Natalie "cheats" too :) But my guess is she's probably doing a lot of different exercises to keep that physique, so I can't knock her too much. Heck, if I had a body like that and could cheat, I'd do it, too!
  • kayla_harker
    kayla_harker Posts: 13 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    just did lvl2 d1. Aaahhh makes me feel like quitting! but the only thing that is keeping me going is the results. *sigh* fine e jillian you win. see ya tomorrow
  • _onebeauty
    _onebeauty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    L02D07 done...
  • PaddyWhite
    PaddyWhite Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    one_beauty wrote: »
    completed L02D03. Its seriously not an easy workout. I think the moves are getting completed better; only in the sense I have a better idea of how/what I'm doing... lol! Had to pause 2x to catch my breath; the cardio always kills me :/ Even on level 1. Even though I also run, its still really tough.

We on the same day!
  • jafleming6
    Options
    L1D5 done
  • livinmydreamsthruJesus
    Options
    L1D5 just finished! :)
  • merrileebouchard
    merrileebouchard Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am on Level 2 Day 1 and its so much harder than Level 1. Really feeling it in my arms today! So far I've lost 1.5 inches around my waist and an inch off my chest. You can really see the difference in my face though. Can't wait to see what the next 20 days brings!
  • hcdo
    Options
    L2D2 complete. So much harder than D1 since all the same muscles are super sore from yesterday. I couldn't do the V raises with any weights today. I'm going to have to find lighter weights.
  • _onebeauty
    _onebeauty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I am on Level 2 Day 1 and its so much harder than Level 1. Really feeling it in my arms today! So far I've lost 1.5 inches around my waist and an inch off my chest. You can really see the difference in my face though. Can't wait to see what the next 20 days brings!

I wish soo badly I could of neasured my body!! I somehow lost my tape measurer
  • KingBoo10
    KingBoo10 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 10 complete! Level 3 tomorrow... wish me luck!
  • Melanoodle
    Melanoodle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I know I'm too late to start this with you guys, but maybe I can join next month if you do it again!

I was just wondering how you log the exercise in MFP?
  • livinmydreamsthruJesus
    livinmydreamsthruJesus Posts: 38 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Melanoodle wrote: »
    I know I'm too late to start this with you guys, but maybe I can join next month if you do it again!

I was just wondering how you log the exercise in MFP?

I log it as 25 minutes of circuit training, general under the cardio tab.
    And of course you could start it. Why not now? I just finished Day 6 of Level 1.
  • hcdo
    Options
    L2D3 complete. I still can't do those $%#&* V raises with weights...
  • bettina274
    bettina274 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Confession time here - so far I have only done L1 about 3-4 times a week. I'm doing about 3-4 group exercise classes per week (usually zumba, Piloxing and cycling). So there was no Piloxing on Thursday and instead we did PiYo, OMG, so hard, still sore from that. So I'm not sure if I should start and start all over again each time? This week I have only done 30Ds three times....
    I made myself a little spreadsheet (I know, geeky... :) )and can check my things off each day, but not enough check marks on the DS...
  • mimorris
    mimorris Posts: 1
    Options
    Where is the video? I know I am behind but would love to start?!
  • KristenMarie1181
    KristenMarie1181 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone isn't doing the 30 day shred without breaks! BEcause if you do you will hurt yourself!
  • kayla_harker
    kayla_harker Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    super exciting!