What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    I walked to an errand. It's only 20 minutes away but up a steep hill. Turned down a ride home!
  • LorraineZinn
    LorraineZinn Posts: 43 Member
    I went to a 3-day conference full of health professionals, and I was not one of the noticeably obese ones. I fit right in with everyone else!
  • krissyreminisce
    krissyreminisce Posts: 284 Member
    I'm finally finding my body less and less repulsive. My body image is finally improving!
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    I ran a 5k this morning, set a PR and still made it to church!
  • cjv73
    cjv73 Posts: 240 Member
    Just finished a week of no sugar or artificial sweeteners, and I feel great!
  • cmcdonald525
    cmcdonald525 Posts: 140 Member
    I just zipped up the bridesmaid dress that was waaaay too small a few weeks ago. Not only does it zip, it's slightly roomy
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    avskk wrote: »
    This is going to sound so, so dumb.

I don't have a washer & dryer and I often can't get to the laundromat. In the past I frequently used "my gym clothes are smelly" as an excuse to skip workouts. Today's my rest day after a solid week of workouts and, sure enough, my gym clothes and socks all need a wash -- and I don't have cash for the laundromat. I didn't experience even a blip of hesitation over it this morning, though; I got up and handwashed those suckers, wrung them out, and hung them to dry. I'm that committed to working out this week just as strong and often as I did last week. It's a freaking miracle.

I don't think it sounds dumb at all--It sounds like a wonderful NSV to me! Great job! :)
  • htg20
    htg20 Posts: 116 Member
    I'm not reluctant to be in pictures! Got a couple of good ones from the family hike this weekend.
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Knowing I have the knowledge and tools to clean my diet back up after throwing out my back on 4/8.
  • KingsGirl4
    KingsGirl4 Posts: 152 Member
    I'm now 10 pounds less than my driver's license weight! I was 16 on my license.
  • anlymc13
    anlymc13 Posts: 114 Member
    My britches don't fit anymore!!
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Lost an inch off my waist! Thought that tape measure was never going to show a change, but down to 32 now. Happy.
  • intelligirl
    intelligirl Posts: 15 Member
    I was finally able to complete 5 full sets of OHP at 50lbs!
  • alexe238921
    alexe238921 Posts: 6 Member
    I finally ran my first 5k! It may not sound like a lot, but I always dreaded the thought of running in front of other people. Feeling pretty sore but proud today!
  • erebass
    erebass Posts: 8 Member
    I put a yellow smiley face sticker on my calendar each night before I go to bed on days that I stay in my calorie range. I use blue stickers on days I don't do as well. I looked this morning and only have 2 blue ones for the month so far! It was a sea of yellow smileys. :) Made me feel good!
  • DedRepublic
    DedRepublic Posts: 348 Member
    Wifey giving me the evil eye... B)
  • kateish417
    kateish417 Posts: 6 Member
    Only been at it for 15 days, but someone at work asked me how I'm losing weight today! I didn't even think it was visible yet. Very exciting!
  • duckykissy
    duckykissy Posts: 285 Member
    Today marks my first 10 kgs- also the change from a BMI of 38.9 to 35.3. I'm getting there.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!