The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,236 Member
    Options
    I must be like a cat. I like having the blinds and a window open when the sun is shining. Except when my neighbor decides to stay home from work and work on his four wheeler. I hate when he breaks out the power wrenches or revs the engine. One of these days he's going to rev that engine past redline and it's going to blow up and all he will hear once the parts quit falling is my maniacal laughter from my bedroom. :laugh:
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    @sufferlandrian damn, seems like oine can't avoid that crap anywhere. I put up with in in my old neighborhood and wanted to scream when some kids started running around on those things in the new.
  • fatjon73
    fatjon73 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    cindytw wrote: »
    @fatjon73 LOL isn't it true that non-night members be cast out? I would be happy to stay if I am allowed on an evening shift!

Its not my decision @cindytw ......Group vote.....(I see girls stick together @lilaclovebird .Night prowlers usually get told to go....(unless you brought some more weed??? Sufferman's stash is running out...)
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    And it's night time again! I saw a fox on the way in. They are cute. Have a warning out about some rabid skunks though, so I wont be doing too much walking around tonight.

Anyone having an exciting evening?
  • MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    Actually not too busy for once! I'm usually swamped every damn night
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    @MadDogManor That's good to hear! I'll be doing my rounds here in just a second. Should be back in an hour or so and then on with my night of sitting and reading MFP forums.
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Sundays are the slowest night of the week. I'll be reading the paper, painting my nails, watching YouTube, online shopping for makeup and skincare I don't need...
  • MadDogManor
    Options
    Yeah, I think I'll look at another bento box from Amazon :-)
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    @MadDogManor YAY! BENTO! Have you been to allthingsforsale.com?
  • MadDogManor
    Options
    Just did. Wow! Thanks!!
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    @MadDogManor Have you also been to the Bento thread?

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10043413/using-bento-boxes-for-lunches/p1

Tons of fun cute ideas for foods! I love making my food cute. For some reason it's so much more satisfying to eat.
  • MadDogManor
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Yep. I have posted a couple of times there. I don't post pics, tho, of my bento box lunches. But I have a cute Red Rabbit bento that I use everyday :-)
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Half an hour left...gonna go home and move all my beauty paraphernalia to another room. I've been using our front closet as a vanity, complete with lights, tabletop, mirror,etc...but I've outgrown it! The huge closet in my daughter's current room is the final destination but we need to paint and redecorate the "spare" room before we move her to her new room. So I can't use her room/closet just yet! My old desk from college is still in the spare room, so I think I'll use that for now. We're re-doing the living room and the front entry and that is where my puking vanity is...the front entry! So much moving around right now! Sheesh...
  • fatjon73
    fatjon73 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Ok Ok enough.....this is the nightshift thread....not lets talk cutie women things thread.....lol.......@sufferman....have you seen the new moisturiser for men.....also I like what you have done with your hair in your new pic...........
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    too far man... too far.
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Working tonight, who's with me??
  • oneunfitdad
    oneunfitdad Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Yup I'm working
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Not working, but lurking :) I'm on day 7 of 8 off, back to it Wednesday. It's lab week, though, so that means games, prizes, and free food - I'll take it. I've missed it the last few years because I was working weekends only
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    Working. Just finished our emergency phone test. I was supposed to do it yesterday. :anguished:
    But at least it got done. I now have a reminder set on my phone AND on my outlook e-mail.
    I just wanna go home and workout....I overslept and couldn't squeeze it in. :disappointed:
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    I didn't get a workout in either. I get off work at 5:30ish, 40 min drive home, sleep as much as possible, and back to work by 5:30pm. Doubt I'll get one in today either. Boo. I feel off if I can't work out but sleep comes first.