Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• metalmaiden17
    metalmaiden17 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    i never log alcohol (i drink very rarely, maybe once a month) and i only log in my weight when it goes down.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I would log alcohol, but only what I remembered I drank, or had actually written down. Whoops too tipsy at times!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Not to ruin the vibe or anything, but my husband texted me a little while ago and told me my step-daughter had a miscarriage. I am really sad for her and especially sad for my husband. He was so looking forward to becoming a grandpa. I am a little sad too as I had just started warming up to the idea of being MoNana or GrandMo. :(

Oh, so sorry to hear this!!

Thank you.

All you lovely people with your virtual hugs and condolences, are the reason I love this thread and don't venture anywhere else. <3

• LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Had my interview this morning, went well, asked when they were looking to hire, they said they had an internal candidate that was on vacation that they needed to see, so I won't find out until next week.

Talent acquisition double booked the interview slot so I was in the waiting room with a competitor, he was wearing jeans and a puffy jacket. . . . .jeans and a puffy jacket.

There's a real professional right there...

I LOVE watching people coming in to interview at the agency! It's always mind blowing how many people do not know the proper attire to wear for an interview!

That reminds me of when I got married at the courthouse. The judge said that people come in there in cutoff shorts, tank tops and flip flops, sometimes even bikini tops with no shirt. I live in a state with a 3 day waiting period, so it's not like they just decided that minute to go get married. Cracked me up.

That's not surprising! I worked over at our court house for awhile and I couldn't believe what people showed up in to go in front of a judge..seriously, ripped jeans, pajama bottoms, flip flops. I'd send you to jail for showing up in my court room looking like that forget the charge of speeding or driving drunk!
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    Patriots96 wrote: »
    I AM FAT and it is making me very depressed. Am trying to lose weight again. I lose it then regain it. I secretly feel like I am meant to be fat since my body always goes back to it. I am lonely but act like I am fine. Looking for over 40 ladies to join me in my journey. Am type 1 diabetic too on a pump and cgm

No. You are a beautiful woman who has some weight that she would like to lose.

Many of us here have lost and regained multiple times. It can be frustrating, but try not to let it get you down. You've lost before so you know you can do it again. A lot of people on here on incredibly supportive so don't be afraid to reach out :smile:

Yes, exactly! That was my thought, too: you have lost weight before, so you can do it again! Just try to find out what your triggers are that cause you to regain or maybe try to find a more sustainable plan.
  • lkrause74
    lkrause74 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this is a confession or not but I wear sweat pants and a loose t-shirt when I workout. I have quite a belly on me which Im terribly embarrassed about and so the sweat pants and t-shirt hide that.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    I woke up once and kicked my husband because he'd been cheating on me in my dream.

My mom had a dream like that once. She knocked my dad out of bed and onto the floor and screamed at him, "WHO IS LISA?!"
  • MoHousdon
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Does the exhaustion ever end??? I am always tired, it's getting to the point where it's my trademark. How am I? TIRED. Always. I hate it... I think my sleeping habits are very poor. Last night I know I woke up about 15 or so times trying to get out of bed to finish "work" that didn't exist.

Sometimes, I'll wake up and while still half-asleep, I'll try to solve problems from my dreams. Like if I'm dreaming about my car breaking down, I won't be able to get totally back to sleep until I figure out where my AAA card is, how I'm going to call for a tow truck, how I'm going to get wherever I'm going (in my dream), etc. It takes me a while to realize, "Um, you're in bed and your car is fine. Go back to sleep."

And I always wish I'd written down some of my dreams. I almost always remember them in the morning, at least for a little while, and some of them are so colorful and vivid, it's amazing. :)
    Same here. The worst for me is when I dream about work or school. I get out of bed trying to find where I put my things, going through my drawers or asking an imaginary co-worker if they need help with something (usually the TV). My boyfriend gets really annoyed sometimes.

"What are you doing?"
    "I'm tryna find the.... the... the... uh. Oh, wait... I was dreaming. Sorry.''

Then the cycle continues! I just remembered that my dad used to do the same thing. One time he was calling for me from his bed, and I ran in and asked him what he was yelling about. He said "The man with the red scarf. Did he leave???'' He kept asking me this and I had to tell him that the man with the red scarf didn't exist, and he eventually said ''Must have been dreaming...'' Like father like daughter, I guess :P

Lol! I haven't been in school for 14 years, and I still dream about missing tests, being late, having a paper/project due that I haven't started. A couple months ago, I woke up at around 3 a.m., certain that I was going to be late to class, so I got dressed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. My brother woke up and was like, "Where are you going?"

"I've got to get to class."

"It's 3 a.m. and you're 35. Go back to sleep, idiot."

:D

I haven't been in school for quite some time either, and I'm always dreaming about forgetting the combination to my locker or forgetting where it is altogether or not remembering my class schedule. I never had this problem in school, not sure why I'm dreaming it about it 15 years later.

ETA: The second bolded section, is literally one of the funniest things I've read in here lately. :smiley:

• BrokenBelles
    BrokenBelles Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I regained 19 of the 30 lbs I lost when I first joined this site. Also just found out I'm expecting again and I'm really dreading all the weight gain and pain from being so heavy. I wish I was starting from a healthy weight or at least healthier.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    fitfatty88 wrote: »
    My deepest desire is to own my own game store. And I don't mean monopoly for xbox. I'm talking Roleplaying, Tabletop board games, miniatures, collectible card games, locked card games, walls packed with product and the tables filled with games. make all my profits from selling Code Red MT Dew and funyons.

Get a liquor license and I'm there...unless you serve up those Mountain Dew Martinis with a crushed Dorito rim.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, one of my running jokes is a Munchkin Beer League

I would drive the 200 miles for that
  • ladybuggnorris
    ladybuggnorris Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    My confession: I never EVER eat breakfast. I never log my exercises so i dont eat back the calories. I will pull the cheese off over everything (unnecessary calories). If it has bread, I will remove most of it. I will skip meals if I ate too much. Whenever I over eat, I move thoes calories to the next day and work with whatever calories I have left. Some of these are good habits some are not I know. But I also know how my own body feels and what I personally can handle. :blush:

I have to disagree that cheese calories are unnecessary. Just like bread calories. I do not understand this foreign concept.

One of the best foods ever - CHEESE BREAD - definitely necessary calories in my book!
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    fitfatty88 wrote: »
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    Had my interview this morning, went well, asked when they were looking to hire, they said they had an internal candidate that was on vacation that they needed to see, so I won't find out until next week.

Talent acquisition double booked the interview slot so I was in the waiting room with a competitor, he was wearing jeans and a puffy jacket. . . . .jeans and a puffy jacket.

Wow, well that's good for you! :wink:

I still remember when I was 18 and working at Arby's a girl came in for an interview in jeans, a sweatshirt and carrying a drink from another restaurant. I mean, I get that Arby's is no way a professional dress type of place, but bringing food/drink into an interview should be an obvious 'don't'.

I remember having management tease me after I started working at Old Navy. I came in my interview clothes...full suit and heels, because to me..that's what you do for an interview. Nearly everyone else I ever saw came in in like, jeans and flip flops.
    You mean you dressed nicely and they HIRED you??
    (I agree, that's what you do for an interview. Maybe my kids will be at an advantage there, because there's NO way I would let them go to an interview dressed in jeans and clutching their mobile phones.)

lol! Yes! Probably one of the best worst jobs I ever had. Discount was great, making minimum wage wasn't.

It was pretty awkward though. I was better dressed than the hiring manager. Oops.
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Does the exhaustion ever end??? I am always tired, it's getting to the point where it's my trademark. How am I? TIRED. Always. I hate it... I think my sleeping habits are very poor. Last night I know I woke up about 15 or so times trying to get out of bed to finish "work" that didn't exist.

Sometimes, I'll wake up and while still half-asleep, I'll try to solve problems from my dreams. Like if I'm dreaming about my car breaking down, I won't be able to get totally back to sleep until I figure out where my AAA card is, how I'm going to call for a tow truck, how I'm going to get wherever I'm going (in my dream), etc. It takes me a while to realize, "Um, you're in bed and your car is fine. Go back to sleep."

And I always wish I'd written down some of my dreams. I almost always remember them in the morning, at least for a little while, and some of them are so colorful and vivid, it's amazing. :)
    Same here. The worst for me is when I dream about work or school. I get out of bed trying to find where I put my things, going through my drawers or asking an imaginary co-worker if they need help with something (usually the TV). My boyfriend gets really annoyed sometimes.

"What are you doing?"
    "I'm tryna find the.... the... the... uh. Oh, wait... I was dreaming. Sorry.''

Then the cycle continues! I just remembered that my dad used to do the same thing. One time he was calling for me from his bed, and I ran in and asked him what he was yelling about. He said "The man with the red scarf. Did he leave???'' He kept asking me this and I had to tell him that the man with the red scarf didn't exist, and he eventually said ''Must have been dreaming...'' Like father like daughter, I guess :P

Lol! I haven't been in school for 14 years, and I still dream about missing tests, being late, having a paper/project due that I haven't started. A couple months ago, I woke up at around 3 a.m., certain that I was going to be late to class, so I got dressed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. My brother woke up and was like, "Where are you going?"

"I've got to get to class."

"It's 3 a.m. and you're 35. Go back to sleep, idiot."

:D

I haven't been in school for quite some time either, and I'm always dreaming about forgetting the combination to my locker or forgetting where it is altogether or not remembering my class schedule. I never had this problem in school, not sure why I'm dreaming it about it 15 years later.

ETA: The second bolded section, is literally one of the funniest things I've read in here lately. :smiley:

Yesss...I have those dreams ALL the time. I'll be running late to class and not have any shoes on. Or I show up but it's to the wrong class and nobody will help me. Or it's an exam I know NOTHING about. Only high school though...I don't get those kind of dreams like I'm back in college.
    The worst is retail dreams though...*shudder*
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    @MoHousdon
    I am so sorry for you and your family's loss. More hugs for you xx

Thank you! Hugs accepted.

• kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    lkrause74 wrote: »
    Not sure if this is a confession or not but I wear sweat pants and a loose t-shirt when I workout. I have quite a belly on me which Im terribly embarrassed about and so the sweat pants and t-shirt hide that.

I would rather wear sweats to workout in, but my thighs rub together so much that I get a raw place if I don't wear yoga pants.
  • ladybuggnorris
    ladybuggnorris Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    If you are a praying person, I am asking for some right now. If not a praying person, maybe send some good vibes. My sister's sister-in-law is 30 weeks pregnant, after 5 attempts at IVF. On Sunday, she was having issues with her kidneys, so yesterday they decided to go and put in some drains. While under anesthetic, she vomited and aspirated. Due to lack of oxygen, she is now in a coma and has been placed on life support. The family was all called last night and the Dr's basically admitted they were keeping he alive as long as they can for the baby's sake, but there is little to no brain activity. Now a baby that was wished for, for so long, is likely not going to have a Mama. Miracles do happen, and we could really use one today!
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Not to ruin the vibe or anything, but my husband texted me a little while ago and told me my step-daughter had a miscarriage. I am really sad for her and especially sad for my husband. He was so looking forward to becoming a grandpa. I am a little sad too as I had just started warming up to the idea of being MoNana or GrandMo. :(

Sorry to hear this. Internet hugs to all of you affected.

Thanks. Hugs accepted and appreciated.

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options

There's a real professional right there...

I LOVE watching people coming in to interview at the agency! It's always mind blowing how many people do not know the proper attire to wear for an interview!

That reminds me of when I got married at the courthouse. The judge said that people come in there in cutoff shorts, tank tops and flip flops, sometimes even bikini tops with no shirt. I live in a state with a 3 day waiting period, so it's not like they just decided that minute to go get married. Cracked me up.

That's not surprising! I worked over at our court house for awhile and I couldn't believe what people showed up in to go in front of a judge..seriously, ripped jeans, pajama bottoms, flip flops. I'd send you to jail for showing up in my court room looking like that forget the charge of speeding or driving drunk!

I got married in jeans and t shirt at the courthouse, lol! But we did the real wedding 3 months later. Just had to get married fast for immigration issues... and I didn't fit in my nice clothes anymore. Besides, it was just me and my husband.

So technically we have two anniversaries but I only care about the courthouse one really.
  • DVaughan1975
    DVaughan1975 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I confess that I tend to get make up on clothes in the dressing room when I try them on. Now I am afraid to try anything but pants on. My apologies to people who work in retail. I don't understand why this happens :neutral:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    If you are a praying person, I am asking for some right now. If not a praying person, maybe send some good vibes. My sister's sister-in-law is 30 weeks pregnant, after 5 attempts at IVF. On Sunday, she was having issues with her kidneys, so yesterday they decided to go and put in some drains. While under anesthetic, she vomited and aspirated. Due to lack of oxygen, she is now in a coma and has been placed on life support. The family was all called last night and the Dr's basically admitted they were keeping he alive as long as they can for the baby's sake, but there is little to no brain activity. Now a baby that was wished for, for so long, is likely not going to have a Mama. Miracles do happen, and we could really use one today!

Oh, I don't have words... praying!