Do any ladies at maintenance want to share height & weight ?

Replies

• kern11
    kern11 Posts: 37 Member
    5'5", 117 lbs
  • ExRelaySprinter
    ExRelaySprinter Posts: 874 Member
    I'm currently working on doing a slow body recomp. I don't want to be 'skinny' - I want to be strong and fit, plus I want to be able to eat at a good level

Yes, i'm similar to this ^^.
    Not concerned about my actual weight anymore.
    I fit back into my size 27 Jeans...so i'm happy to stay at 133lbs.
    More interested now in lowering my Body Fat.
    I'm 5,4" and 49 years old btw.

• bobbiedenea
    bobbiedenea Posts: 1 Member
    I am at 5'6 130 I consume on average 1200 calories, 121 grams of protein a day. Also work out a minimum of 5 days a week.
  • mom2nicknat
    mom2nicknat Posts: 56 Member
    5'3 114 pounds. I eat anywhere from 1,300 to 1,800 calories per day depending on the day. I've maintained this weight now for about 5 months. I work out at least 4 days a week - either HIIT workouts or weight training
  • FariasMomOf3
    FariasMomOf3 Posts: 215 Member
    Im 5'2" 129 I may go down to 125 not sure if I want to tho ;)
  • FariasMomOf3
    FariasMomOf3 Posts: 215 Member
    I feel great havin big butt n thights
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    5'10"
    145 lbs
    xcalygrl wrote: »
    5'8, 180 pounds. I'm not trying to lose scale weight per-say because I'm finally happy where I'm at, but I am trying to recomp my body and lean out. If I lose scale weight, alright! If not, I'm ok with that too. Sorry if this pic is huge.
    2d1tl6s.jpg

This person does not count because this person has very little body fat and a LOT of muscle. She has the build of a professional soccer player. Most of us are not blessed like that.
    Cool so because she works her *kitten* off, she doesn't count.
    Good to know.

• MonaLisaLianne
    MonaLisaLianne Posts: 377 Member
    I'm 5'5" and would like to get back to my low weight of 138, but have drifted up to 144. I could see 135 being a very nice weight, though. ;)
  • JeralynSh
    JeralynSh Posts: 139 Member
    5'1" and I weighed in this morning at 101.4, but that was right after a 9+ mile run. I usually hover around 103ish. I've lost 40 pounds over the last 2 years (slow and steady!), and I'm really happy where I am. Calories to maintain are 1640, but I LOVE to eat, so I run at least 5-6 miles every day.

7qn9nromm26f.jpg
  • hmrambling
    hmrambling Posts: 321 Member
    edited April 2015
    This person does not count because this person has very little body fat and a LOT of muscle. She has the build of a professional soccer player. Most of us are not blessed like that.

To be "blessed" means that it's God given, but also implies that she didn't work for it. I see that she did work for it, and that she didn't just wake up and look the way that she does.

If anyone appears to have the build of a professional soccer player, then they have worked for it. If she was 50 lbs overweight, you wouldn't be saying that. I've been told that my bone structure/build is good for a runner, but nobody told me that when I was 50 lbs overweight. And if I DO have a good runner's build that doesn't mean that I exert any less energy than another person when I run. Why are we discounting people who work for their bodies? How is it that they don't count? Are we shaming people for being fit? What a way to minimize the work that someone else has done! Go out there and do the work yourself instead of minimizing other people's progress.

My heaviest weight was 185. I am currently 133 and I've maintained within 5 lbs of my current weight since December. I'm 5'5". My original goal weight was 125, but I'm pretty happy where I am. I would prefer to be more muscular. I know what I would need to do to be more muscular: lift. And I fully intend to get back into lifting in the immediate future.

I work my butt off, and I'm blessed that I can appreciate when people put the work in.

f3d7ixabde4r.png

j75i3ushwswp.jpg
  • Vistarr1
    Vistarr1 Posts: 15 Member
    5' 10" 149.5 this morning, LOL. My goal is 150 and but I want to get down to 145 to give myself a little buffer, so I never get above 150. I reached my goal a month ago. Now I need to work on toning up. If I am actually smaller and more fit than I am now, weight does not matter so much. I need to start doing some weight training and go from there.
  • chundley988
    chundley988 Posts: 1 Member
    I am 5'1" 130lbs, I would like to weigh 120 but have maintained the 130lbs for 6 months now. These last 10lbs have been a killer to lose.
    Vistarr1 wrote: »
    5' 10" 149.5 this morning, LOL. My goal is 150 and but I want to get down to 145 to give myself a little buffer, so I never get above 150. I reached my goal a month ago. Now I need to work on toning up. If I am actually smaller and more fit than I am now, weight does not matter so much. I need to start doing some weight training and go from there.
    Funny, those are my stats too. I hover between 145 and 150 but try to stay as close to 145 as I can, and never under. I'm also 5'10"

• Squig1102
    Squig1102 Posts: 10 Member
    5'6" and 125 lbs. Have been maintaining for a couple of months while focusing on increasing muscle mass.
  • GinaVess
    GinaVess Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2015
    I am 5' 7" and weigh approximately 176 lbs. Hoping to lose at least 20 pounds. And I am 49 years old.
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    5'8, 180 pounds. I'm not trying to lose scale weight per-say because I'm finally happy where I'm at, but I am trying to recomp my body and lean out. If I lose scale weight, alright! If not, I'm ok with that too. Sorry if this pic is huge.
    2d1tl6s.jpg

I actually wasn't blessed like that either. I've been working hard for years to look the way I do.
    2301fc.jpg

Mirin those quads. That's pretty much the look I want for my own eventually.
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    5'4, 120lbs. I have a range of 115-125. I have been maintaining for nearly a year now.
  • animalldy
    animalldy Posts: 140 Member
    5' 5.5", maintaining for a over a year right around 135-140. It seems to be my set point, it's not too hard for me to maintain that.
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    edited April 2015
    5'8" and 145. I'm 51. Age matters too. Younger folks can weigh less and look ok. When I got down to 125 a few years (due to sickness) I looked terrible.