Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Tonight I learned that I probably have to put my gelding down soon. Really soon. I am sorry but this is the saddest news of my life. I love that horse body and soul. I may go awol.

Oh no! I'm so sorry.

Thank you.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Tonight I learned that I probably have to put my gelding down soon. Really soon. I am sorry but this is the saddest news of my life. I love that horse body and soul. I may go awol.

I'm so sorry. Pets are totally family members, sending you comforting thoughts.

Thank you.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    I know a lot of people have congratulated me on the house so I want to say thank you everyone! (I'll probably miss someone if I try to reply to individual posts.)
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    When my daughter wants a hamburger from Jack in the box, I kinda get excited because I know she won't finish it and she'll give it to me. (I still log the calories for a whole one...)
  • Oberon21
    Options
    mistypile wrote: »
    Confession: I am super happy that one particular person is not posting on here anymore. I love this thread!

She'll be back. I said that last time and *poof* a fight appeared. Shhhhhhh
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    I've been sneaking in some Stauffer's animal crackers lately. Seems like my body has missed these little guys. They're soooooooo good.

My horses love them. I buy the m in multi pound bags. I may eat the MFP serving of 16 crackers each time. :)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm so over today I'm thinking of just having some ice cream to get a nice round 4000 calories.

And yes, most of those have ended up as quick calories because I'm just not sharing what I ate.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    I know a lot of people have congratulated me on the house so I want to say thank you everyone! (I'll probably miss someone if I try to reply to individual posts.)

I didn't say it yet, but I meant to. It's great to see some good news!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    MissLaaber wrote: »
    I confess I ate half of the tub of chocolate mint ice cream last night, zero fck's given lol

Sounds yummy to me!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    On Saturday I helped a friend move all day long, and the only thing I ate that day was a large pepperoni pizza. I didn't eat it all at once, but instead of getting something better for me, I just kept grabbing a slice here and there all day.

After working 12 hours on Dark Thursday I scarfed down a medium pizza from Little Caesar's in record time haha.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to have a thigh gap again. Not because of any stupid "trend", or whatever (and I wish people would stop over-simplifying these sorts of things) but because the physical sensation of my legs touching feels really gross.
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Talkradio wrote: »
    Talkradio wrote: »
    Finally caught up. Geez.

I'm debating going to Sonic today to get chili cheese tots. With added jalapeños.

Jealous. There's no Sonic close to me. I live their drinks in the summer and their tater tots.

The closest one is about 45 minutes away, but it's the next town over from my in-laws... And I happen to be dropping my son off at their house today...

Are you signed up for their text alerts? If not, you should be. Today, they have $1 6" hot dogs all day with a limit of 3. I'm not sure if you have to show the text or just mention it, but it's worth a try. I love the chili cheese coney with tots and a cherry limeade. YUMMY!

I saw this too late! That would have been delicious. I'm kind of proud of myself for fitting chili cheese tots into my day!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    There was a poptart thread I saw on here a while back, and ever since then I have been wanting a poptart. The weird thing is I DON'T EVEN LIKE POPTARTS! I've always found them rather cardboard-y. Why do I want one?

I'm making a Poptart sammich tonight with ice cream:D.
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I had a friend in town over the weekend and didn't care about calories. And I ate so much gelato on Monday night. I've had a stomachache since then... I think the weight loss gods are punishing me for my caloric sins.

Didn't stop me from eating Sonic for lunch, though.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    There was a poptart thread I saw on here a while back, and ever since then I have been wanting a poptart. The weird thing is I DON'T EVEN LIKE POPTARTS! I've always found them rather cardboard-y. Why do I want one?

Brown Sugar and Cinnamon or Frosted Strawberry. You'll thank me later haha :wink:

My favorites so far are Wild Cherry, Gingerbread, & Peanut Butter. The Cookie Dough & Confetti Cupcake are also good.

I had a Wild Cherry Poptart pack tonight with Ben & Jerry's Garcia ice cream in the middle.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    2. I bought more ice cream at Giant today even though I already had around 4-5 in the freezer already. Darn Giant & their buy two Ben & Jerry's ice creams for $6.00 & get a free insulated bag.

i did this too!
    my reasoning it as "but it's such a great deal and i don't have a freezer bag!"

True, true! I should go get two more & have two freezer bags haha.

I ended up getting Peanut Butter Half Baked (one of my new favorite flavors) & Tonight Dough since I hadn't tried that one yet.

right?!
    i need two freezer bags!!
    i grabbed chocolate fudge brownie and coffee toffee crunch. haven't opened either yet, i'm almost afraid....[/quote]

I went back before work & bought Cherry Garcia & The Spectacular Cookie Core.
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options

Brown Sugar and Cinnamon or Frosted Strawberry. You'll thank me later haha :wink:

My favorites so far are Wild Cherry, Gingerbread, & Peanut Butter. The Cookie Dough & Confetti Cupcake are also good.

I had a Wild Cherry Poptart pack tonight with Ben & Jerry's Garcia ice cream in the middle.

Cherry Garcia! One of my favorite flavors of all time!! My brother and I used to get cartons and cartons of it from the store and sit there and devour it in a couple of sittings. Mmmm... thankfully I walked by the ice cream aisle!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for all of you who have received some bad news. :( Sending good vibes and the hope for a turnaround.

I also hate really loud noises... it's why I have a slight fear of balloons. I don't really MIND balloons that much, but the second I see someone trying to pop one I am out of there. I also hate it when people talk/laugh really loudly near me, shoots my heartbeat right up. I appreciate people with soothing, low voices. Nothing against people with loud voices, I still like them as people, but for some reason it can really activate my anxiety.

Then again I have always hated how quiet my voice is. Even when I'm shouting I can't be NEARLY as loud as most other people. When I think I'm being loud I still have people who are like "Sorry?"

I confess that I am Italian, and therefore was not born with an 'inside voice'.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options

The hot fudge sundae ones are super yummy. S'mores, too. A friend told me.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    For those that are following and care :wink: - the people accepted the second offer on the house! As long as all the mortgage/inspection/misc. stuff works out I will have possession in a couple months. I'm really excited about it :smiley:

CONGRATS!!!!

:#