Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    Confession: I still love the song Mambo No 5

Me, too! It's on my gym playlist.

Confession: Matthew McConnehy is not attractive to me at all. He looks like caveman.

I don't find him attractive either and since I read he doesn't wear deodorant it made me dislike him even more!
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    It took me a good hour to get through the pages and I'd only been gone one day :( I can't keep up with all the threads and it gives me anxiety. Seriously.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    PMS is in full swing. I've been trying to stay under my goal to save calories for Sunday so I went to bed starving last night after spending 2 hours watching TV shows while thinking non stop about what I could have for breakfast.

Woke up starving before 6am and ended up having a Belgian waffle with ice cream, whipped cream, and chocolate sauce. Then two hard boiled eggs. Then a can of salmon (after reading somewhere that salmon can help with PMS hunger. It might have worked twice this week but so far today I'm not impressed). And I'm still starving. I'm really hoping not to repeat last month's epic PMS disaster (I ended up eating 4200 calories on the worst day). Today is gonna suck big time, and I somehow doubt I'll keep any kind of deficit this week.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Okay final post before going to do what I need to do... Someone a long time ago provided a link to a train wreck... Just discovered the myth of "naturally thin" people. If you want a surreal out of body experience go check it out. I have been following it and it is so bizarre. They keep fighting about the EXACT same thing... pages and pages of it. I feel like its a medieval battle. They just keep lining up and running at each other with clubs and spears and swords...hacking into each other...retreating... and coming back for more.

I read a ridiculous number of train wreck threads (and even look for them when I am suffering from writers block or procrastination fever in my offline life, which I am too often) and somehow just could not deal with that one. I was actually relieved that it was closed as of this morning, as I didn't have to keep wondering whether I should find out what was going on therein.

Yes, I have a problem.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    Ok confession of the day. Just got back from my hour swim to find my partners sister in her underwear with a massive hangover. My confession? I'm glad she has a hangover, just because she has a perfect skinny yet toned body doesn't mean she can flaunt it about in underwear, particularly after I spent an hour swimming up and down a pool trying to burn enough calories to justify half a chocolate egg. So NER!
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    Okay final post before going to do what I need to do... Someone a long time ago provided a link to a train wreck... Just discovered the myth of "naturally thin" people. If you want a surreal out of body experience go check it out. I have been following it and it is so bizarre. They keep fighting about the EXACT same thing... pages and pages of it. I feel like its a medieval battle. They just keep lining up and running at each other with clubs and spears and swords...hacking into each other...retreating... and coming back for more.

I read a ridiculous number of train wreck threads (and even look for them when I am suffering from writers block or procrastination fever in my offline life, which I am too often) and somehow just could not deal with that one. I was actually relieved that it was closed as of this morning, as I didn't have to keep wondering whether I should find out what was going on therein.

Yes, I have a problem.

I'm so glad they finally closed that stupid "naturally thin" thread. I chimed in there just to say how sadly pathetic it was and of course the 2 or 3 jerks had to respond with "ironically you're here blah blah". They're self centered fools and always have condescending replies. They should go jump off a cliff somewhere.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    JSurita2 wrote: »

Yes, I have a problem.

I'm so glad they finally closed that stupid "naturally thin" thread. I chimed in there just to say how sadly pathetic it was and of course the 2 or 3 jerks had to respond with "ironically you're here blah blah". They're self centered fools and always have condescending replies. They should go jump off a cliff somewhere.

Wow they closed it? They were going hot and heavy last night (or early this am) when I went to bed. All my "recent" posts for like 2 pages was all that back and forth. It was beyond ridiculous.
  • Kalici
    Kalici Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    The Instant Gratification Monkey is has me by the b**ls tonight (oh, wait I don't have those, but it seems an appropriate description). I took a nap, went to the grocery store, put away laundry, and now am back on MFP. I have 3 things to do for work and homework to work on, and its now 1:15 am...

It has you by the ovaries!

• JSurita2
    Options
    JSurita2 wrote: »

Yes, I have a problem.

Wow they closed it? They were going hot and heavy last night (or early this am) when I went to bed. All my "recent" posts for like 2 pages was all that back and forth. It was beyond ridiculous.

Not to hijack this thread but it's sad because the first couple of pages were quite interesting to me. It's only when the relentless jerkoffs came in that ruined everything.

okay sorry....back to confessions...:)
  • Kalici
    Options
    Confession: Last night I got drunk. I did a zumba workout. I don't know why, but doing zumba while drunk is a lot of fun. Kind of like dancing at a club, but without that annoying guy who keeps trying to push up against you.
  • JSurita2
    Options
    Kalici wrote: »
    Confession: Last night I got drunk. I did a zumba workout. I don't know why, but doing zumba while drunk is a lot of fun. Kind of like dancing at a club, but without that annoying guy who keeps trying to push up against you.

I've gotten some great workouts while drunk...on a treadmill. Dangerous I know :s
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I like to clean my house when I'm drunk. It's almost magical when you wake up the next day.
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Confession: The "overtime loss" point in the NHL makes me *kitten* furious. stop rewarding not winning.

This all day long.

As if over half the teams making the playoffs wasn't ridiculous enough!

• Kalici
    Options
    I like to clean my house when I'm drunk. It's almost magical when you wake up the next day.

Ooh, I might have to try that next time. I don't really drink all that often to be honest.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I'm slowly starting to deal with my hair trigger anger.
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Confession: I put in about two hours of actual work this morning, and now I'm mentally checked out at work. I just need to make it to an acceptable departure time this afternoon, and I'm blowing this popsicle stand.

I'd blame it on Easter...but I'm like this every Friday day.
  • Kalici
    Options
    I have just discovered The Adventures of Business Cat comic. It is weirdly hilarious, but I am sad there aren't that many yet.
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
  • lemurcat12
    Options

Drinking was one of the only ways I could talk myself into huge household projects, like reorganizing my books or dealing with storage room build-up or going through my closet (and actually getting rid of things). It's for the best for many reasons that I don't drink anymore, but it's much harder to get certain things done.

On the other hand, I don't have to carry down bottles to dispose of, so there's that.
  • lemurcat12
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Confession: I put in about two hours of actual work this morning, and now I'm mentally checked out at work. I just need to make it to an acceptable departure time this afternoon, and I'm blowing this popsicle stand.

My office has this idiotic policy of "surprise" letting people out early on days like Good Friday, as well as the day before holiday weekends. The problem is that since everyone knows it's coming (it doesn't actually affect me, but people who have a required 9-5 type schedule), starting at about noon (or before) no one does anything but talk about when they are going to be let out.

They should just have an official "day ends at 2" policy for these days. But no, it's supposed to be a fun surprise that you get out early.