Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• lalabrucey
    lalabrucey Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    lalabrucey wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    xMrBunglex wrote: »
    My step-daughter came over last night and she was talking to her dad about what happened with the pregnancy. I'm such a terrible person, I didn't say anything. No comforting words, no words of encouragement, nothing. A big fat NOTHING. I wish I wasn't so awkward around her. We're not close (we just started getting to see her late last year because her mother is a hose beast that kept her away) and I don't want to overstep my boundaries with her. I wish I would or could have said something though...

I desperately want to incorporate "hose beast" into my vocabulary. Please elaborate.

See also; Psycho, Succubus, liar, cheater, soul-eater, money-hungry, witch (not Glenda), all-around terrible human being. Most commonly the female of the species.

I'm a fan of 'bush pig'. Got that one from an Australian friend. LOL

I love 'swamp donkey' - look it up in urban dictionary - funny!

It's not at ALL nice, and I don't endorse it, but I used to know a guy who referred to a certain someone he hated as "PigDog the Bush Killer". Don't know where it came from but it always made me laugh.

Thats awesome - obviously not for the subject!

A guy I work with a couple of years back once described a woman as having a 'face like a dropped pie'

Every now and then, I get this image of this sacked out sylvester stallone mouth busted up pie in the gutter with mince all busted out the side and I get the giggles
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    That's part of the reason why I love bell peppers so much. They're so crunchy and feel so refreshing and hydrating. Oh... and cucumbers. I love cucumbers... and if you chop em up and put them in water, it tastes so amazing.

That's why I love almost all of the crunchy, "watery" veggies ;) Cucumbers, bell peppers, lettuce, celery... My husband calls them rabbit food, although he'll eat them if I put them in front of him. ;)
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    I do this. The only person I talk to is my SO, but when he pisses me off, I have no-one else to talk to about it. No girly chats or girly evenings, but at work I pretend its all good. I make up stuff when they ask how my weekend was. Instead of saying "we did nothing but watch tv and work out" it will be "We went to the park and played ball games in the sun all afternoon and then went out for a lovely meal" something that says we did stuff, but stuff you won't remember in half an hour so I don't have to keep up the lie.

This is me too. My SO works weekends usually. My sister is busy with her own family. I have one other friend but she has so many other friends she doesn't hang out with me too much (we were neighbors as young kids but she went to private school so we had different friends as kids). I'm always embarrassed to say I did chores over the weekend every week... I hate when people ask me how my weekend was.

I have to admit that I'm perfectly happy to say "Nothing, we stayed home and hung out." when people ask what we did all weekend... No shame in my (antisocial) game! ;)
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    There was a poptart thread I saw on here a while back, and ever since then I have been wanting a poptart. The weird thing is I DON'T EVEN LIKE POPTARTS! I've always found them rather cardboard-y. Why do I want one?

Brown Sugar and Cinnamon or Frosted Strawberry. You'll thank me later haha :wink:

My favorites so far are Wild Cherry, Gingerbread, & Peanut Butter. The Cookie Dough & Confetti Cupcake are also good.

I had a Wild Cherry Poptart pack tonight with Ben & Jerry's Garcia ice cream in the middle.

So jealous. I've never even HEARD of these flavors. The ones we can buy here in Saudi Arabia are: Unfrosted Strawberry, Unfrosted Blueberry, The End. :'(
  • derkin2005
    derkin2005 Posts: 282 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

• derkin2005
    Options
    My step-daughter came over last night and she was talking to her dad about what happened with the pregnancy. I'm such a terrible person, I didn't say anything. No comforting words, no words of encouragement, nothing. A big fat NOTHING. I wish I wasn't so awkward around her. We're not close (we just started getting to see her late last year because her mother is a hose beast that kept her away) and I don't want to overstep my boundaries with her. I wish I would or could have said something though...

I desperately want to incorporate "hose beast" into my vocabulary. Please elaborate.

See also; Psycho, Succubus, liar, cheater, soul-eater, money-hungry, witch (not Glenda), all-around terrible human being. Most commonly the female of the species.

It's not at ALL nice, and I don't endorse it, but I used to know a guy who referred to a certain someone he hated as "PigDog the Bush Killer". Don't know where it came from but it always made me laugh.

The quote is actually "P Dog the Bush Killa" and it is from a 90's rap song by Paris the song and album are both titled "Bush Killa"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLPX7VHcnes
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    derkin2005 wrote: »

The quote is actually "P Dog the Bush Killa" and it is from a 90's rap song by Paris the song and album are both titled "Bush Killa"

there you go!! I always wondered.
  • derkin2005
    Options

Hate to be the one who brought very old gangsta to the thread lol
  • Alatariel75
    Options

Nothing wrong with very old gangsta!
  • derkin2005
    Options
    also I confess I loved that album in high school
  • TheBoldCat
    TheBoldCat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    My confession: still don' have a kitchen scale...:-/ But got bathroom scale before Christmas so am getting there..plus my weight is going down so my eye balling judgement is not that bad ;)
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    Only half serious suggestion: sugar free gummy bears
    HA!

I think you guys would get a kick out of this, if you haven't seen it already: http://www.amazon.com/review/R3FTHSH0UNRHOH/ref=cm_cr_dp_title?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B008JELLCA&nodeID=16310101&store=grocery

I can never make it through without laughing.

There are pages of it! It's not just the one review by the one person. Those gummy bears seemed to inspire hundreds of people to tell their tale.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

I am pages and pages behind, so this may have already been shared:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10143070/dr-poon-diet#latest

I laughed so loud, I woke my husband up. Also, I have the sense of humor of a 12 year old boy.

It's my new favourite thread.

I think they may have shut it down. I tried to go today and was told I don't have permission for that. Oh well. Missed the good stuff again.
  • Alatariel75
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »

I am pages and pages behind, so this may have already been shared:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10143070/dr-poon-diet#latest

I laughed so loud, I woke my husband up. Also, I have the sense of humor of a 12 year old boy.

It's my new favourite thread.

I think they may have shut it down. I tried to go today and was told I don't have permission for that. Oh well. Missed the good stuff again.

Dagnabbit. I like to think that there is a secret forum with all the good threads there for release at a later date.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options

Could've been worse

253227_5_.jpg

• derkin2005
    Options
    ha
  • lalabrucey
    lalabrucey Posts: 243 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Re:
    Could've been worse

253227_5_.jpg

[/quote]

...Ew
  • Nuodinga
    Nuodinga Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I can write quite a few. Since I have quite rare allergies (vitamin C, eggs and a few more), I can only eat quite unhealthy food. In the shops I can rarely find something I can eat, but I manage to eat 1200 kcal a day. If anyone asks if I am losing weight, I never say how I eat to avoid lectures of how I am not eating vegetables.
    in 2010 I started losing weight and slowly I went from 64 to 49 kg (I am 1,64m), but then at the end of 2013 I gained it all back by not watching what I eat :( I had a baby and now I am losing it again. Even though I started in January with 74 kg and now I am almost 60 kg, I feel this desperate wish to be 49-50kg again and it is bothering me so much.
    I confess of my obsession. I weight myself every day and I like to eat very light in weight dinner to make sure I see weight loss in the morning. I usually lose 100 g a day and I enjoy seeing it on the scale. But when I see bigger picture of how much weight I still need to lose, I get frustrated.
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    Nuodinga wrote: »
    I can write quite a few. Since I have quite rare allergies (vitamin C, eggs and a few more), I can only eat quite unhealthy food. In the shops I can rarely find something I can eat, but I manage to eat 1200 kcal a day. If anyone asks if I am losing weight, I never say how I eat to avoid lectures of how I am not eating vegetables.
    in 2010 I started losing weight and slowly I went from 64 to 49 kg (I am 1,64m), but then at the end of 2013 I gained it all back by not watching what I eat :( I had a baby and now I am losing it again. Even though I started in January with 74 kg and now I am almost 60 kg, I feel this desperate wish to be 49-50kg again and it is bothering me so much.
    I confess of my obsession. I weight myself every day and I like to eat very light in weight dinner to make sure I see weight loss in the morning. I usually lose 100 g a day and I enjoy seeing it on the scale. But when I see bigger picture of how much weight I still need to lose, I get frustrated.

I'm sorry you're going through that! But out of curiosity, how do you not get scurvy (vitamin C deficiency, can lead to death) if you're allergic to vitamin C?
  • AlciaMode
    AlciaMode Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Confession: I am loosing weight to be freaking thin. I do not wish to be skinny as I look good with flesh on my body, I just want to be thin. Health aspects never even cross my mind as I have never had health issues... yet. The moment I see people speak of their diabetis or blood pressure or whatever I move past the post because it is irrelevant to me. And every time someone says that weight loss is not about how you look but how you feel I laugh. Yeah right. This is America it is all about looks!