Round 2 Fit-n-Trim to Win Elimination Contest (closed)

Options

Replies

• runner915
    runner915 Posts: 106
    Options
    weigh-in5-18-11.jpg

Okay figured out how to use pictures from my phone. So frustrated this week. I am pretty positive that I will be done this week unless someone doesn't weigh-in since I am up 2.4 pounds. Last week was my finals week for grad school and it was a little stressful and I ate out almost every day and my best friend just moved and we had a going away party for her. My eating should be getting back to normal this weekend. I'm happy that we have the eliminated challenge to keep me going. Hopefully next week I will be back down to normal!

Good job this week everyone! Sorry muscle busters :(
  • mindy71183
    mindy71183 Posts: 74
    Options
    I'm here! Sorry about the delay, I am down 1.6 pounds from last week. Amazing, considering I worked out twice all week due to the craziness of going back and forth to MIL's.

I still didn't reach the 170s though, hopefully next week! :(

2011-05-18065815.jpg
  • mindy71183
    mindy71183 Posts: 74
    Options
    DSC01240-1.jpg

You aren't waiting on me this time! lol :)

179.8.... I broke into the 170's! WOot!

GREAT JOB!!!!!! :)
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    IMG_0345.jpg

A MASSIVE LOSS OF 4.4 POUNDS YEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! I have cracked into the 80's :noway: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

It says 89.4kg if you can't see from the flash. :bigsmile:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Faith, holy *kitten*...4 pounds...our team needed that!!!

Ok, just waiting on Tamara

I swear it's switching from wine to vodka...no carbs
  • faithikins
    Options
    It was looking good all week, I am so glad TOM didn't screw over my weigh in this morning. I am so excited Kim omg omg omg!! Out of the 90's wooohoooooo!! Plus I hope I win as I need immunity. Birthday is on the 31st. :laugh:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Faith, you did awesome even with all the events you had this past week...sometimes, I am just amazed at the numbers people come back with....

197.1...you've also cracked the 200lb mark...welcome to ONE-DERLAND
  • faithikins
    Options
    Thank you for this comp Kim, it helped push my *kitten* harder and finally break into the 80's. :heart: I am very grateful. Now to keep it off and keep those numbers going down. :flowerforyou:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Faith, holy *kitten*...4 pounds...our team needed that!!!

Ok, just waiting on Tamara

I swear it's switching from wine to vodka...no carbs

Funny you mention that - I've started drinking it with sparkling water :drinker: no cals- low sodium, and no CARBS! however it wasn't "sweet" enough for the hubs so I had to make a simple syrup- but a Tablespoon doesn't hurt!
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Great job Faith!!! That's amazing and super impressive!

Runner I'm glad you have a positive attitude! and yes- the come back portion of this competition makes everyone strive no matter what!
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I'm here! Sorry about the delay, I am down 1.6 pounds from last week. Amazing, considering I worked out twice all week due to the craziness of going back and forth to MIL's.

I still didn't reach the 170s though, hopefully next week! :(

2011-05-18065815.jpg

I know you can do it!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Tamara3Tamara.jpg

Tamara

P1020028.jpg

Kim
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Round2Week3posted.jpg

Here is the spreadsheet...please review your numbers...I will give commentary in the morning as I have been super busy remodeling the house and moving furniture, going to ballgames and well basically, etc., etc.

I realize the font is small, I will deal with it in the am...may take a while as we are having all the wood floors re-finished in the morning and dealing with that right now...have patience with with me..:heart:
  • faithikins
    Options
    My loss should be 4.4 lbs not 4 I believe, checking via 2 different converters? :ohwell: I was 201.5 lbs last week but this weeks 197.1 lbs is right. :wink:
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I thought the Fat Fighters had a 1.0 pound advantage...the graph shows a 0.1 pound advantage.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Faith, your are right...

Heather, I am double checking that now, I just caught it...
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Week3revision.jpg

Ok, I've triple checked everything...

Faith, you were right and I've adjusted your weight

Heather, I've corrected the 1 lb advantage

Highlights of the week on the way...thanks for keeping me on my toes...
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Holy cats! Look at the 2nd chance girls go!! Nice job, ladies!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I would like to point out of the highlights of Week #3's weigh-in :

The Fat Fighters have proved to be a tough bunch winning another week and picking off the Muscle Busters, one-by-one. :sad: They collectively lost 10.5 lbs. while also using their 1 lb. advantage to stomp on the competition. :devil:

Superstar of the week…:flowerforyou:
    Faith :smokin: managed to drop 4.4 lbs. and bump our little Ms. Irish as the top contender for immunity next week. That’s right, we can’t touch her. Also, she gets to throw a little power around…yep, that’s right…we will look at her with fear in our eyes :noway: :noway: as she decides who gets the 0.50 lb. disadvantage next week. Please select someone within 24 hours and either post or PM me with your victim.

Weight busters....:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    Evaitryst, congratulations for busting into the 170s...don’t get so excited, they’re not all they are cracked up to be. Just ask Irishgal!!:laugh:
    Faith, welcome to ONE-DERLAND…and, our down-under friend also busted thru the 90 kg into the 80 kg.

Bummers…:cry:
    Ms. Runner faced a hectic week with schooling and, um, well, some socialiizing and ended up with a 2.2 lb. weight gain. She will be put in the Second Chance Comeback competition for the opportunity to get back in the game.

2 members have family that are facing end-of-life. I wish you both love and hope that you find comfort in being with them and assisting them at this time.

Nine lives award....:glasses:
    Little Tambo for a weight gain of 1 lb. this week. Luckily escaped elimination from Runner girl’s bigger weight gain.

Things to watch...
    1) Who will Faith pick on with her 0.5 lb. disadvantage? (Remember, who's running the competition:bigsmile:) Will she behave with her coveted immunity title?
    2) Will the Fat Fighters continue to dominate the competition?:grumble:
    3) Will Healthymom be able to drop into the 240’s:love:
    4) Will Mindy drop down into the 180’s:love:
    5) The two lowest % weights will be switched to other team
    6) Winner will receive a 0.50 lb. advantage to be added to your weight loss

Who's going to be the recipient of the Fit-n-Trim to Win Challenge....will it be you?????
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Kim again you rock- I love reading your recaps and pre-week info!! you crack me up..... and scare me a little lol.

That being said, the 2 facing family issues *big hugs* :flowerforyou: