Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I left my iPod at work yesterday, I didn't feel like going back to get it when I realized it. I can't go to the gym without my iPod.

I didn't do leg day last night, which means, LEG DAY IS TODAY, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    Options
    ReneeSkye wrote: »
    Okay... So, I want to be 100 pounds. I'm currently 176 pounds. I am honestly thinking about becoming anorexic again to gain my dream weight. I don't know what to do, because exercise isn't working for me.

See professional medical help. You have a condition that needs to be treated.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    ReneeSkye wrote: »
    Okay... So, I want to be 100 pounds. I'm currently 176 pounds. I am honestly thinking about becoming anorexic again to gain my dream weight. I don't know what to do, because exercise isn't working for me.

I definitely do not want to give advice that would trigger your anorexia. Please go talk with a professional
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    So, I went to make a salad for lunch, but apparently my dear mother used up the rest of my ranch dressing the other day while she was babysitting (Grr). I tried to make my own little vinaigrette, but it was gross, so now my lunch is half of a leftover cream of mushroom pork chop and three caramel apple oreos that mom left here yesterday. I think a trip to the store is in order in a little while....MUST. HAVE. RANCH! :lol:
    Update: Kiddo came into the kitchen asking for a cheese sandwich, so obviously she didn't want a nap after all...

I've never bought salad dressing in my life. I just use 2/3 red wine vinegar and 1/3 olive oil (although it's meant to be the other way around I find that too greasy).

This is one of my favorites too (same proportions). I also like just balsamic and red wine vinegar plus spicy mustard or dijon if I want to save calories for the cheese and olives on the salad!
  • tiffanybrooks530
    tiffanybrooks530 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    i was a vegetarian/vegan for almost 5 yrs...went back to eating meat
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »

I am pages and pages behind, so this may have already been shared:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10143070/dr-poon-diet#latest

I laughed so loud, I woke my husband up. Also, I have the sense of humor of a 12 year old boy.

It's my new favourite thread.

I think they may have shut it down. I tried to go today and was told I don't have permission for that. Oh well. Missed the good stuff again.

Me too, I tried just now and it is gone!
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    spamarie wrote: »
    So, I went to make a salad for lunch, but apparently my dear mother used up the rest of my ranch dressing the other day while she was babysitting (Grr). I tried to make my own little vinaigrette, but it was gross, so now my lunch is half of a leftover cream of mushroom pork chop and three caramel apple oreos that mom left here yesterday. I think a trip to the store is in order in a little while....MUST. HAVE. RANCH! :lol:
    Update: Kiddo came into the kitchen asking for a cheese sandwich, so obviously she didn't want a nap after all...

I've never bought salad dressing in my life. I just use 2/3 red wine vinegar and 1/3 olive oil (although it's meant to be the other way around I find that too greasy).

This is one of my favorites too (same proportions). I also like just balsamic and red wine vinegar plus spicy mustard or dijon if I want to save calories for the cheese and olives on the salad!

I use :
    1 cup EVOO - the labeled for dips and dressings
    1 lemon juice squeezed
    1 tbsp italian seasoning
    1/4 tsp celtic sea salt

• MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    I'm in a longterm loving relationship with my live in boyfriend who I adore BUT there is this guy I recently met who is super handsome, I think I have a slight crush. (we have the same interests from working out to bantering about politics..) I feel kinda guilty about this, I can look but not touch right?!
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    Options
    MissLaaber wrote: »
    I'm in a longterm loving relationship with my live in boyfriend who I adore BUT there is this guy I recently met who is super handsome, I think I have a slight crush. (we have the same interests from working out to bantering about politics..) I feel kinda guilty about this, I can look but not touch right?!

Love is a relative thing. I love meatballs and comic books. And I would spend forever with them. People, not so much. I love my mom but can't be around her for more than 3-5 days a year, and I live 1000 miles away from her and doesn't seem far enough sometimes.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    What. the hell? Is this real life? LOL That OP is insane.
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options

Oh my gosh. I can't.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    family-guy-milkshake.gif
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    I switched my coworker's Pepsi Max with a Coke Zero. He couldn't even tell the difference
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,712 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    Cache1965 wrote: »
    So I'm trying like hell to lose this fat, and as my hubby is so loving and will I do anything to make me happy,it would make me more happier if he would just stay by my side. when we have dinner I try to make sure that he knows that I'm trying to lose this weight ,and make the right choices, and I need to eat healthy. a lot of stuff that we do eat I try to implement a lot of fresh vegetables, I eat fish, he doesn't and then when it comes down to desert, I say I can have that but only one scoop. I'll sit in my recliner and he'll bring me a bowl and the bowl is just overloaded with ice cream!, I tell him "thats not one scoop"! ,get mad at him and then continue to eat ice cream. I know!,, I know! I need to have more willpower than that! so I need somebody to give me some type of feedback,I know that I shouldn't of eating the ice cream & just put some of the back, but when it comes down to my husband and he does wants to help me,, but he's not helping me,, what should I do?.

Maybe you could try showing him what size serving of ice cream you would like? Or ask him to serve it in a particular sized dish, like a ramekin.

I agree - this is a good idea. Also, as hard as it is, if you eat the full amount he serves you he is not going to take you seriously. Sorry! I'd just get up right away, put back some of the ice cream and show him by example what serving size you want. He'll catch on eventually if you are consistent. Good luck!
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options

I have no words. I only read page 1. She actually had her 13 year old BIL taste. Nope. Can't.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,712 Member
    Options
    MissLaaber wrote: »

Love is a relative thing. I love meatballs and comic books. And I would spend forever with them. People, not so much. I love my mom but can't be around her for more than 3-5 days a year, and I live 1000 miles away from her and doesn't seem far enough sometimes.

That combination made me laugh! But true, so very true about love being relative.
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options

I have no words. I only read page 1. She actually had her 13 year old BIL taste. Nope. Can't.

I'm really hoping she was just trolling, but as a mother of an almost 2 year old, I can confirm that there really are moms just as crazy as her out there. I generally avoid mom groups because of the high level of insanity.
  • kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »

Oh my gosh. I can't.

What is wrong with her?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Merci4u wrote: »
    My confession is I waste so much food. I make guilty purchases, take a couple of bites and then in a fit chuck it in the bin (and it has to be an outside bin). I cannot just have a couple of bites and save it for later.

I did that a few times with ice cream in the past few months. I had a massive binge of Ben & Jerry's Peanut Buttah Cookie Core & ate one full pint & then put two more pints in a big bowl & tried to eat them. Needless to say my stomach started to hurt before I even got halfway through & I thought I was going to vomit everywhere. I was then going to put it in the freezer to eat later, but was so turned off to the flavor at that point I put it in the sink & added water to it & then for good measure dish soap. My stomach hurt so bad from that binge.

Still not as bad as Christmas & eating whatever the heck I wanted which led to me laying on the floor in agony. My sister said it was like I had a food hangover it was that bad.

As far as wasting food it seems that I always buy bread & make a sandwich one or two times then end up throwing out the loaf & milk since I usually just use it for cereal every now & then or a shake.