BATTLE OF THE BULGE SUMMER WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE!!! - Whose

Options

Replies

• steph_e
    steph_e Posts: 8
    Options
    Sounds like what I need! Count me in!!! :)
  • LacieLamp
    LacieLamp Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! I could use the extra push!!
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh....Monday weigh in:noway:

This may push me to get my act together on the weekend....I always screw up

Ok.....I'm in!!!
  • beautylovetruth
    beautylovetruth Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I will take before pictures when I get home in about an hour, but for today I've had 10 glasses of water (80 oz) total!! I will probably have 2 more before bed.
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Sign me up - I'm at 192.4 right now :) Hoping for 169 by the end of August
  • sbusch21
    sbusch21 Posts: 43
    Options
    I'm in! I've been on a plateau for the last 4 months. SW: 174
  • art4fun69
    art4fun69 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    great music selection today and what a challenge. Sometimes I get frustrated because I feel like I am not doing all I can to reach my goal and there is nothing better to get you in a better frame of mind than upbeat music!! Thanks.
  • ready4achange1
    Options
    I took my before pictures :( Can't wait to see a different me at the end of this challenge. Have been on track since Monday, drank all my water and continue to do so. I also have had no late snacking (so proud of myself) one been 3 days but never make it that long.

WOW!!!! :happy: Awesome website, you did a great job! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I think this could be my first challenge that I finish. Very motivating.:drinker:

Hope everyone has a good night and good day tomorrow :flowerforyou:
  • UltraRunnerGale
    UltraRunnerGale Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Can I join your group?? What do I need to do since I missed the Monday weigh in? Actually, I just signed up on this site around then and have one of my first weights recorded. You can use that or next Monday, whatever works. Thanks!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • prplangl4
    prplangl4 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    happy_thursday_08.gif

THURS. MAY 19TH - DAY 4! "CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES"

CHALLENGE/TIP
    We dread working out but afterwards always feel good...so why can't we keep it going? It's all about celebrating the small wins and victories and DOCUMENTING them to keep us going! Celebrating small successes will make you feel good and serve as a positive reinforcement.
    1. SEND ME YOUR GOAL WEIGHT FOR THE FIRST 5 WEEKS (June 20th) so we can celebrate when you beat it!!
    2. Set goal weight for EACH WEEK so you challenge yourself for the next week! (many of us are putting it in our signatures so evvverybody sees it:blushing: )

MOTIVATIONAL SONGS OF THE DAY
    1. CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES - Kool n the Gang http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
    2. I FEEL GOOD - James Brown http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVFj-_SDIHE
    *All songs will be added to our ipod on the new website!

SHARE YOUR SECRETS TO SUCCESS:
    What are some of your recent small wins in the weight loss journey? How do you celebrate/reward yourself?

SHOUT OUTS
    BIGUPS to ALL our new joiners!!! You gotta add me as a friend then message me your start weight to join.

STAY MOTIVATED: VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.wix.com/prplangl4/battleofthebulge
  • Hannahrenee86
    Hannahrenee86 Posts: 183
    Options
    Wohoo. Love the new website!! Thank you for all your hard work.
  • EmRN06
    EmRN06 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    This is the best challenge ever! I'd like to join - I know I'm a few days late. But I've been SERIOUSLY lacking motivation the last couple weeks... fell off the wagon, I'm ready to get back on it!
  • azachery
    azachery Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    The website it awesome! "Let's get it started in here!!!" Thanks, I'm excited about this journey together!
  • samvanz
    samvanz Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I've emailed my measurements as of the 16/5 and sent you my goal for week 5.
    What a great motivator!

I've only been back in the game for a week, so I can't say I've really had any achievements to celebrate so far! I have been feeling very positive though, so that's a celebration in itself.
  • crystlgrn
    crystlgrn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. I'll send you my weight from 5/16. This is exactly what I need to keep me motivated!
  • easyoff
    easyoff Posts: 5
    Options
    I would like to Join. My weight as of today is 182, Hoping for 174 by weigh in June. Next goal 166 by July 20th, next goal 158 by Aug. 20th, next goal150 by Sept. 20th, by the New Year 140 to 135. Then to Sons wedding in a new dress size on New Years Eve.
    1st. goal- New top
    2nd goal- Some nice perfume
    3rd goal--Day out for me
    4th goal-new Jeans
    5th goal and final- New dress for wedding.
  • TrimMyTummy
    Options
    sounds great, i'd love to join in! So what do i have to do exactly?
  • kacione
    kacione Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have tried to access the website and it says it does not exist. What's up?
  • sjcook23
    sjcook23 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm in.

Starting weight 190, as of Monday May 16
  • prplangl4
    prplangl4 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I have tried to access the website and it says it does not exist. What's up?

are you typing it in correctly? - my name has Ls in them, not Is or 1s PRPLANGL4 (as in purple, angel)

www.wix.com/prplangl4/battleofthebulge