What nobody tells you about losing weight

Options

Replies

• caramia_20
    caramia_20 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Beanogirl wrote: »
    You will lose some friends who see you as a threat! Just let them go.....

This is sad, but true. Lost a best friend of 5 years because of this. Thought we were going to get skinny together. I guess she needed all the attention on herself.
  • KrunchyMama
    KrunchyMama Posts: 420 Member
    Options

why is sitting and laying down uncomfortable?

I know you're not asking me, but I find laying down uncomfortable now because my old favourite positions don't work anymore - less fat to prop me up!
  • btanton27
    btanton27 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    cblue315 wrote: »
    All my life I was the "big" sister and now I am the "little" one. The whole family gets weird at family gatherings.

Agreed! My whole family is on the larger side and I used to be the biggest out of 4 sisters right from childhood. Now I probably only weigh 15lbs more than my oldest sister which has always been the skinniest. I can't get used to it yet.
  • getup25
    getup25 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Being ACTUALLY handicapped, I get really annoyed when large girls take the handicapped stall. It's NOY for you...it's for us who really need it. Please...a little respect.
    I'm curious about this. I'm not handicapped but occasionally use the stall, just like I would any other. I don't think about it much but just do what's convenient. In 25 years I have probably seen one actual handicapped person use the handicapped stall. Is it truly rude to use it if you are not handicapped? Should it be left open at all times, or is it reasonable for the handicapped person to wait for one person who might be in there. I truly want to know and am open to changing my behavior.

Sometimes a person's handicap isn't visible. I just had a knee scope done and I do have knee issues that will never go away. It is hard to sit (yes with covering the seat) on the shorter toilets so if it is available I may use the handicap stall. My mother has the opposite problem. She finds the handicap toilets too tall.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!