Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• ethim
    ethim Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    ethim wrote: »
    So where to begin;
    - I can't eat bad stuff in moderation, open bag of revels is an empty bag of revels
    - I spread the portions across several days to make me feel better
    - I put in exercise to stay in the green for the day and then do the exercise the next day
    - If I lose more than I expect I only log the planned loss to give me a head start on next week (and avoid fluctuations
    - And the real confession, I got so fed up of 'Mr Perfect' at the gym, who doesn't work there, constantly offering advice and then laughing about it with others, not to mention that he strolls round the changing room naked for at least 20 minutes so I broke into his locker and put ground rose hips in his boxers

I know I am a bad boy, I will go and stand in the corner

I used to put this down my brother's shirt when we were kids!

I'm dying of curiosity here... what does it do?

The tiny little hairs on the inside of rose hips act as a fabulous itching powder... >:)
  • ethim
    ethim Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Here we go.... here we go. I can do this essay. I've got this. I have a goal and if I accomplish it I will be buying myself a dress from Boutique 1886 AND a bottle of wine (possibly vodka) for good measure. I feel like crying :(

Good luck!
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    I have one friend who always talks to me when I have my headphones in at school. Sometimes she comes up behind me and grabs my shoulder also, which really freaks me out if I haven't heard her coming
    If I'm in the library and I have my headphones in and am typing intensely, I'm either doing work or trying to deal with panic/depression and either way I don't want to talk. But then I feel like a bad person. v_v
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Talkradio wrote: »
    I get really jealous when other people get delicious food, and I don't. My husband is going out for ribs tonight with a buddy, and I'm scowling about the spaghetti I planned for dinner.

I get irrationally angry at my husband because he goes out to lunch every day and I'm stuck eating leftovers or whatever I have time to throw in my lunch bag.

I think we talked about this before, way up thread. Food jealousy. The struggle is real.

PS- didn't make spaghetti. Got chili cheese fries instead. Whoops.
  • eboniivoried
    eboniivoried Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I wear the spanx-like underbody garments under my clothes M-F, but not for the appearance of looking slimmer. The compression makes my tummy appear tighter and I'm trying to prevent and tighten the loose skin in that area as much as possible.
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    I just found out that, instead of being 3500 words, my essay is 2000-2500. Offers a bit of relief! I compiled a list of rewards to give myself for each 500 words. It's a little embarrassing that I have to resort to doing that to complete a simple essay... my last and toughest semester. I might just order myself spanx after seeing that confession, hahaha. I never used it.... I guess it shapes up your figure?? I'm a bit curious.
  • BlahUnderpants
    BlahUnderpants Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I wear the spanx-like underbody garments under my clothes M-F, but not for the appearance of looking slimmer. The compression makes my tummy appear tighter and I'm trying to prevent and tighten the loose skin in that area as much as possible.

Does using spanx really help with avoiding saggy skin?
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I watched like, 6 episodes of the Netflix Daredevil today. I was doing a really good job of only watching one at a time... Oh well.
  • BlahUnderpants
    BlahUnderpants Posts: 33 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I watched like, 6 episodes of the Netflix Daredevil today. I was doing a really good job of only watching one at a time... Oh well.

I watched the whole third season of American Horror Story in one night. 13 45-minute long episodes. Yep. You are not alone with the binge watching.

Is Daredevil any good?
  • lalabrucey
    lalabrucey Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    tatumtracy wrote: »
    I am so binge eating tonight. I put the dogs in the other room so I would not have any witnesses.
    @tatumtracy I had to LOL at this one a little bit. I have animals too but they sit and beg and want to go on the binge 'adventure' with me. *giggle*

^^This haha
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I still wake up and feel like a fraud.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

I watched the whole third season of American Horror Story in one night. 13 45-minute long episodes. Yep. You are not alone with the binge watching.

Is Daredevil any good?

Yes! A bit overhyped IMO or maybe it's just because I'm more into less dark shows, but still good, and definitely got better after a few episodes (I'm only on episode 6 I think... just watching pretty much one episode at a time with my husband when we have time).

And I've binge-watched way too many shows (all of Stargate, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Gilmore Girl, House, Ally Mc Beal, Grey's Anatomy, Lost Girl, Orphan Black, Vampire Diaries...) but it's limited because of the kids, and I haven't found any binge-worthy show in a while (I keep thinking I want to get back into XFiles or Fringe but I get kinda bored after one episode).
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options

Is Daredevil any good?

Yes! A bit overhyped IMO or maybe it's just because I'm more into less dark shows, but still good, and definitely got better after a few episodes (I'm only on episode 6 I think... just watching pretty much one episode at a time with my husband when we have time).

And I've binge watched way too many shows (all of Stargate, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Gilmore Girl, House, Ally Mc Beal, Grey's Anatomy, Vampire Diaries...) but it's limited because of the kids, and I haven't found any binge-worthy show in a while (I keep thinking I want to get back into XFiles or Finge but I get kinda bored after one episode).
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    We're massive binge watchers, currently doing Primeval.

Confession: I'm 250 cals in the red and don't care because it's telling me I'd be 3kg lighter in 5 weeks anyway. score.
  • overlook237
    overlook237 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Is Daredevil any good?

And I've binge watched way too many shows (all of Stargate, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Gilmore Girl, House, Ally Mc Beal, Grey's Anatomy, Vampire Diaries...) but it's limited because of the kids, and I haven't found any binge-worthy show in a while (I keep thinking I want to get back into XFiles or Finge but I get kinda bored after one episode).

I feel that way about "Breaking Bad". Everyone goes on about what a fantastic show it is, but I just can't get into it. Right now, I'm binge-watching "Murder, She Wrote", lol. It's one of my all-time favorites :)
  • IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    So, speaking of feeling like a fraud... I'm down almost 37 pounds as of this morning. I'm still just above 260 pounds. I was 300 in January. What I'm doing is working well for me.

Anyway, I haven't seen my cousin (more like a sister) in a year because she keeps making plans and cancelling. She has mentioned repeatedly that she's at her highest weight ever and I think that is the reason. We text all day everyday so we are pretty close.

She went to see a dietician a few days ago who told her *drumroll* "eat more and eat more often -at least every two hours- to lose weight". That was her take on it anyway. :neutral:

I just listened and felt like a fraud. I can't say "I've lost x and this is how" because I want to see her and I know that she's super self concious about gaining weight. I hope that makes sense. I don't want her to know that I'm losing while she's gaining and it make her less likely to show up. Also, I don't feel like a whole lot of people want diet advice from someone overweight.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options

Is Daredevil any good?

I was going to take my time with Bloodline. Finished it in 2 days.
  • ladybuggnorris
    ladybuggnorris Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I binge-watched I-Zombie yesterday.
  • Scorpiotwin
    Scorpiotwin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »

Is Daredevil any good?

I was going to take my time with Bloodline. Finished it in 2 days.

Yes Daredevil is awesome. I binged watched the whole season over a two day period. ;)
  • margfish
    margfish Posts: 41 Member
    Options

Yes Daredevil is awesome. I binged watched the whole season over a two day period. ;)

So did we.

I should be getting up and getting ready for a 5k, but it's cold outside and I don't wanna!