Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    Should we have some kind of ceremony for page 500?

YES!! Preferably one involving a creative combination of cheesecake, chocolate and sprinkles. I <3 sprinkles.

confetti-cheesecake.jpg

Like this? It's white chocolate, that's still chocolate right?
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    hnsaunde wrote: »

YES!! Preferably one involving a creative combination of cheesecake, chocolate and sprinkles. I <3 sprinkles.

confetti-cheesecake.jpg

Dammit now I want some cake
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options

Momakanga wrote: »
    Talkradio wrote: »
    My confession today is that I had a hellish day at work (and that is putting it mildly), tonight I WAY over ate and binged on snacks while watching TV to relax.....

Saturday is the big fight night (SO PUMPED can't wait), and I had planned to eat pizza, wings, nachos etc, and even though I should not because of what I ate tonight....I still am

I plan on going to the bar around 5pm, pre fights start around 9 and the main event around midnight.....but I want to make sure I have a great seat.....

I really want to watch it, but I don't know that I have anywhere to see it/anyone to go with. My husband has no interest in it.

I'm Filipina, so obviously I'm rooting for Pacman.

I like watching the fights, but I don't pay any attention to the buildup and rivalries and such. Can you give me the Cliff notes on the fight Saturday? My husband just emailed me about it again and I have nothing to say back. All I know is I am supposed to be ready to go out early Saturday so we can find a good spot to watch.

Here's a summary: http://nypost.com/2015/04/26/every-single-detail-to-know-about-mayweather-pacquiao/
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    hnsaunde wrote: »

confetti-cheesecake.jpg

In my book, white chocolate is even better!! (even though technically it's not "real" chocolate)

Besides, that looks like an Oreo crumb crust, so chocolate requirement is met either way.

OMG that looks good... I may have to google the recipe now...
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    I think it may be a cheesecake? I love me some cheesecake!
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    My confession today is that I had a hellish day at work (and that is putting it mildly), tonight I WAY over ate and binged on snacks while watching TV to relax.....

Saturday is the big fight night (SO PUMPED can't wait), and I had planned to eat pizza, wings, nachos etc, and even though I should not because of what I ate tonight....I still am

I plan on going to the bar around 5pm, pre fights start around 9 and the main event around midnight.....but I want to make sure I have a great seat.....

I really want to watch it, but I don't know that I have anywhere to see it/anyone to go with. My husband has no interest in it.

I like watching the fights, but I don't pay any attention to the buildup and rivalries and such. Can you give me the Cliff notes on the fight Saturday? My husband just emailed me about it again and I have nothing to say back. All I know is I am supposed to be ready to go out early Saturday so we can find a good spot to watch.

Here's a summary: http://nypost.com/2015/04/26/every-single-detail-to-know-about-mayweather-pacquiao/

My prediction is a dancing, clutching & grabbing festival, followed by a "controversial" decision that sets up an even more expensive rematch.

Thank you for your $100!

Boxing has gone down the ****tter since the 1990s.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,711 Member
    Options
    xMrBunglex wrote: »

My prediction is a dancing, clutching & grabbing festival, followed by a "controversial" decision that sets up an even more expensive rematch.

Thank you for your $100!

Boxing has gone down the ****tter since the 1990s.

I believe your prediction is 100% correct. I've been saying I'm going to watch it, but I don't like missing out on my sleep so I'm sure I'll go to bed regular time, wake up randomly in the middle of the night, check my phone to see who won and then go back to sleep.

Saves me $100 and I'm not too tired for my Sunday morning lifting routine. Win-win.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    495831dd1ef64c1ccd4a7a0906f9c617.jpg
  • overlook237
    overlook237 Posts: 160 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Anyone able to make sense of the "McDonald's weight loss" thread? So very confusing. Now that same person just started a "mean people" thread on the Motivation & Support board.

No sense whatsoever. Apparently, the OP was shocked that she lost a pound after eating McDonald's yesterday and is convinced that it was specifically the eating of the McDonald's that caused the weight loss because for weeks she's been eating "fruit and salads" and not losing (however, when asked if she was weighing her food, she said, "Nah"). She is also convinced that the nutritional information on a packet of lettuce is lying to her: she believes that it is not 15 calories as it states but that it is actually 500 calories. She thanked a lot of people and then randomly blurted out "TROLL" at one point. I guess that sums it up.

But there was a cute picture of a cat with a pancake on its head so it was worth the five minutes I spent reading the thread :)
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Sprinkles are such an easy way to make something tasty even more appealing. :yum:
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    I think it may be a cheesecake? I love me some cheesecake!

It is most definitely a cheesecake!

And the recipe looks pretty easy too. Just sayin'.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,711 Member
    Options
    Anyone able to make sense of the "McDonald's weight loss" thread? So very confusing. Now that same person just started a "mean people" thread on the Motivation & Support board.

No sense whatsoever. Apparently, the OP was shocked that she lost a pound after eating McDonald's yesterday and is convinced that it was specifically the eating of the McDonald's that caused the weight loss because for weeks she's been eating "fruit and salads" and not losing (however, when asked if she was weighing her food, she said, "Nah"). She is also convinced that the nutritional information on a packet of lettuce is lying to her: she believes that it is not 15 calories as it states but that it is actually 500 calories. She thanked a lot of people and then randomly blurted out "TROLL" at one point. I guess that sums it up.

But there was a cute picture of a cat with a pancake on its head so it was worth the five minutes I spent reading the thread :)

The gifs and pics on the "mean people" thread are even better! Her 1st post on that thread says that mean people make her not want to eat. Oooookaaaay.

Thanks for that informative summary, however. I was thinking that she had to be very young, but profile says 27 yrs. old. How do you make it that far in life given the way she was posting? Not sure where she is from.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options

I glanced at it but didn't stick with it. My first thought was it was a troll related to the Big Macs don't fit IIFYM debate.

Confession: I put butter on a quest bar. Am I doing it right?
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Sprinkles are such an easy way to make something tasty even more appealing. :yum:

agreed! :)
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »

I glanced at it but didn't stick with it. My first thought was it was a troll related to the Big Macs don't fit IIFYM debate.

I checked it out but only got through the first few posts.

And yes, I do believe you are. Peanut butter would be acceptable as well (depending on flavor of said bar)
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    JPW1990 wrote: »

I checked it out but only got through the first few posts.

And yes, I do believe you are. Peanut butter would be acceptable as well (depending on flavor of said bar)

Cinnamon roll. I tried microwaving it like all the quest love threads say to. Apparently 40 seconds was too long, because I ended up with a cinnamon tortilla.
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Kalici wrote: »
    I confess that I love boneless, skinless chicken breast and broccoli. I don't know why everyone on these boards talks smack about it!

I actually like it too. I have always been a weirdo who liked broccoli, even as a kid. I don't want to eat that for every meal though, and I think that's mostly what people talk smack about.
  • berlynnwall
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    shannonbun wrote: »
    I went running outside for the first time today, cos y'know, I was feeling good about myself... while running through campus, someone yelled out of their car, "RUN, FAT GIRL!!" I wanted to flip off the chick who yelled so badly, but she was in a car, so obviously she got away.

Come say that to my face and we'll see just how fast you can run. Grrrrr...

Wow that's so incredibly rude what she said!!!!! It makes me angry.

I would have flipped the bird at the car. I run with headphones on LOUD! Just make sure I am aware of my surroundings. I normally run in the park which has other runners and dog walkers so I feel pretty safe. I did once run along side the road but a white van man bibbed me and started hollering something but my music was so loud I couldn't hear it so I didn't care.

One time I was walking into a Walmart after work, and some a-hole girl in a car yelled at me: "why are you so dressed up to come here, are you trying to meet guys?" WTH. Yeah, I totally want to meet my next boyfriend at Walmart. She caught me! I just don't understand people who yell at others out their car window. Shut up.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,409 Member
    Options
    m1xm0d3 wrote: »
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Whilst sitting here at my desk, hungry because I lowered my calories and cut out my mid-morning snack I have just looked back at the last week and realised they all say I have 500-600 calories left because my Misfit hasn't updated until the end of the day when I am asleep. So, now I'm wondering if I can have my 25g of almonds back because I've been swimming and my Misfit won't tell me I can eat more until I'm asleep tonight. :disappointed:

I would say yes. But I also tend to also believe in 'calories in/out' on a WEEKLY basis is valid.

@Lois_1989 - I think you remember saying you are at about 1200 calories per day and then you are burning 500 - 600 with exercise, which from your above post it sounds like you aren't eating back. So, are you saying your net calorie intake is like 600 or 700 calories? If I understood everything correctly, then EAT THE ALMONDS!!!

If not, then I apologize!

Ha ha that's what I was thinking, it's tricky though, I have to guess how many extra calories I'll get. Obviously enough for the almonds. Maybe that's where I'm going wrong all this time?
  • berlynnwall
    Options
    ohgeeque wrote: »
    In my teens and twenties, actually until my son was born, I was one of those people who could eat almost anything and not gain weight. I was a petite 110 without even trying. I don't think I was smug or gloatly (not a real word, but it should be), I just knew that I took after my father.

Sometimes I think I am paying for it now. The only bright side is that every pound I lose is all me, I don't have to share the credit with my father. It is my effort and my achievement. Although, I can now blame my mother (and my son) for my "great for child-bearing" hips.

That happened to me too. I was so slim and strong all through high school and even after I had my first child. I didn't do anything different, not even one minute of exercise or one day of attempting to pay attention to what I ate - and I lost the weight and looked good within a few months. Now... so not the same haha.