Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• almondbutterbay
    almondbutterbay Posts: 221 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I can't believe I've read over 500 pages lol

2nd day of work was great! Thanks everyone for the encouragement.

Today's confession: I told my mom that I lost weight but I did it while eating and not starving myself (unlike the other two times I lost weight) and she told me I'm 21 now and she doesn't care if I eat or not -_-

Edit: I feel like I should add that my mom is actually pretty awesome but my parents def didn't see any serious probs with my eating disorder until I was hospitalized - and even now they think it's mostly fine.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,711 Member
    Options

Today's confession: I told my mom that I lost weight but I did it while eating and not starving myself (unlike the other two times I lost weight) and she told me I'm 21 now and she doesn't care if I eat or not -_-

First part - great!
    Second part - I'm sorry. Maybe she was having a bad day. I was hoping to not worry about my kids as much once they got older, but I seem to worry about them MORE now. FWIW, WE are all glad you are losing weight the healthy way. Stick with it!
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,711 Member
    Options
    Thanks again to all of you! I just ordered some purple Yurbuds online with a $10 off coupon - total $19.99. Super!
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    fitfatty88 wrote: »
    Confession: I've been listening to NSync all day. It started with "It's gonna be me" because of the It's Gonna Be May meme but now I've gotten so deep I'm listening to the Christmas album.

I hope my boss can't hear.

Oh, is that what that's about? I saw something about NSync memes but I didn't understand why. They put up a Backstreet Boys one "As long as you love May".

It all makes sense now.
  • almondbutterbay
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »

First part - great!
    Second part - I'm sorry. Maybe she was having a bad day. I was hoping to not worry about my kids as much once they got older, but I seem to worry about them MORE now. FWIW, WE are all glad you are losing weight the healthy way. Stick with it!

Thanks! Yeah I feel a lot better actually eating healthy and not binging or starving

I think the problem is that somehow not eating is "admirable" and people don't realize that it's miserable and takes over your life.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    I actually can't stand the Yurbuds, either. The iPhone headphones are ok for talking on the phone, but for running I wear Skullcandy ear buds. I still have to push them in occasionally, but I can live with it.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I actually can't stand the Yurbuds, either. The iPhone headphones are ok for talking on the phone, but for running I wear Skullcandy ear buds. I still have to push them in occasionally, but I can live with it.

Really? What do you not like about them? My only issue with them is that it's pretty easy to lose the earpiece if you're not careful, I actually misplaced it for a while... but you can buy replacements for $10 for 2 pairs (and free shipping) on their website, so I got some just in case. But other than that, I've been using them for over a year and it's never slipped out my ear.
  • festerw
    festerw Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I use these guys because ear buds just irritate me.
    41KBfJ-hPkL._SY400_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDRAS200-Active-Sports-Headphones/dp/B00BN0N08K
  • Francl27
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm going to the movies in 30 minutes and I'm stressed out because I just know I'm going to have to pee the whole time.... Holding it for 3 hours is going to be torture. I'm always stressed out about going to the movies now because of that!
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    You know that awful feeling when you're waiting for an answer, any answer, and you've been waiting for over a week? URGH, seriously, why be people hiring so slow.
  • rungirl1973
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Really? What do you not like about them? My only issue with them is that it's pretty easy to lose the earpiece if you're not careful, I actually misplaced it for a while... but you can buy replacements for $10 for 2 pairs (and free shipping) on their website, so I got some just in case. But other than that, I've been using them for over a year and it's never slipped out my ear.

I must have sensitive ears. Ha!
    I don't like them going that far into my ear.
  • Francl27
    Options
    You know that awful feeling when you're waiting for an answer, any answer, and you've been waiting for over a week? URGH, seriously, why be people hiring so slow.

Sorry :(

It happened to me once, I got the drug test done and everything... then never heard back. It totally sucked.
  • laurinpinpin
    laurinpinpin Posts: 5 Member
    Options

I absolutely get it! I waited for 2 months to hear back from one employer... but It was the goverment....
  • rungirl1973
    Options

I once had a job that took 3+ months. First interview, then nothing (they had a hiring freeze). Second interview, then nothing again (another hiring freeze). Third interview, then nothing. Again. I told the recruiter that I was about to accept another job offer, but I would prefer to work there instead. The offer came the next day.

Good luck!
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    My birthday is next week. We are going to a winery. I plan on drinking. A lot. Also there will be cake. I will enjoy my birthday and worry about the rest after.

Yes!! Birthdays are definitely to be celebrated to the fullest!
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    I'm going to the movies in 30 minutes and I'm stressed out because I just know I'm going to have to pee the whole time.... Holding it for 3 hours is going to be torture. I'm always stressed out about going to the movies now because of that!

Definitely have this problem! I'm constantly drinking water during the day anyhow then when I go to the movies I love having a small popcorn and a must have pop so I never make it through a whole movie at the theater without a bathroom break
  • almondbutterbay
    Options

I purposely don't drink anything for like three or four hours before I go to the movies
  • laurinpinpin
    laurinpinpin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I confess Im trying to loose weight to so I can get pregnant....
    I havent told anyone I want to get pregnant...
  • overlook237
    overlook237 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    fitfatty88 wrote: »
    Confession: I've been listening to NSync all day. It started with "It's gonna be me" because of the It's Gonna Be May meme but now I've gotten so deep I'm listening to the Christmas album.

I hope my boss can't hear.

And if your boss can hear it, he/she will know that God must have spent a little more time on you because you're clearly awesome. It's tearin' up my heart that I don't have any *NSync on my workout playlist, so I guess I'll have to say bye, bye, bye to it and make a new list before I drive myself crazy. ;)
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    There was a time when I was silly and tried drinking 16oz of water every waking hour.

Missing the end of a movie because I couldn't hold it in anymore finally made me stop.