From a size 20 to a size 8 with strength training, in one year! PICS!

Options

Replies

• glamorgirl2015
    glamorgirl2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look Fab, very inspiring!!!!
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Amazing transformation! Beautiful face, too!
  • GenElizabeth
    GenElizabeth Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies, hope you all have a good Saturday today!!! :blush:
  • Vidarsbane
    Vidarsbane Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful, truly inspirational and I bet your husband is over the moon :)
  • Emilia777
    Emilia777 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    You absolutely rock, well done!!! What completely amazing results, you should be mega proud of yourself :smile:

P.S. You sort of look like Alyssa Milano from certain angles :tongue:
  • GenElizabeth
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Wow. This is truly an amazing transformation. You were beautiful before but now your stunning. I started at 250 myself at 5'7 and am down 16 lbs in 1 month. I want to get down to 135-150. Thanks for sharing. A size 8 I think is the perfect size and is where I want to be

Thank you dear! Well done on your 16lbs lost so far! Just keep at it, one day at a time, and results will come. :smile:

@ Vidarsbane: Hubby is a trouper, lol... He has lost 50lbs himself by jumping on the wagon with me. He is type 2 diabetic so this has been so great for our whole family. :heart:

@ Emilia777: Who doesn't love Alyssa Milano?! Thank you, lol :blush:
  • Emilia777
    Emilia777 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Alyssa Milano IS great :smiley:

And oh my gosh, your hubby looks so awesome! Please do pass along, if you like, that it is suitably impressive. My manfriend and I are also in it together, and I showed him this - he found it amazing and very inspirational.

Well done to you both :smile:
  • GenElizabeth
    Options
    Awesome and thank you!! :smiley:
  • fitoverfifty
    fitoverfifty Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    absolutely amazing. You look like a different person. Wow. You must be so thrilled :-)
  • courtney123180
    courtney123180 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    im 5 ft 2 and started at 205lbs. i am currently at 198. my goal weight is 125, so we have similar stats. this gives me an idea of what i have to look forward to. such amazing progress and results. truly an inspiration for me!!!
  • JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Damn woman, all I can say is WOW!
  • Whittedo
    Whittedo Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!!
  • bjabdullah
    bjabdullah Posts: 26 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your amazing story; it's inspiring. I realize strength training is what is missing from my routine. You look fabulous and I'm sure you feel great. Best wishes for continued success.
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    Wow what an incredible transformation! Must have taken so much dedication.
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Well done! Congrats!
  • margieshoe
    margieshoe Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Very inspired right now. I am also 5'3 and started at 205 lbs on January 1, 2015. I am 1/2 way there. Today I weighed in at 170.5 with goal of 155 by mid July and 135 by the end of the year. I am mostly just walking now and doing some very light weights(4 lbs)- don't laugh!!! How much weight did you start lifting.
  • rosestring
    rosestring Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Damn! I need to start weight training more! And not much cardio? Nice.
  • GenElizabeth
    Options
    margieshoe wrote: »
    You look awesome. Very inspired right now. I am also 5'3 and started at 205 lbs on January 1, 2015. I am 1/2 way there. Today I weighed in at 170.5 with goal of 155 by mid July and 135 by the end of the year. I am mostly just walking now and doing some very light weights(4 lbs)- don't laugh!!! How much weight did you start lifting.

You're right on track! I started with 5lb dumbbells. :wink: Just keep at it and increase the weight when you're ready.

And thanks everyone, I've worked really hard! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!