Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    I'm nowhere near my goal weight, but I am officially in maintenance now. The eagle-eyed among you will know why (I posted about my motivation many pages back). I'm on cloud 9.

Woo Hoo! Congratulations!
  • kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    I'm nowhere near my goal weight, but I am officially in maintenance now. The eagle-eyed among you will know why (I posted about my motivation many pages back). I'm on cloud 9.

Congratulations!
  • Pattie74
    Pattie74 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    This morning I was up a pound for some strange reason. It depressed me and instead of dealing with it properly, I had a donut. Now I feel even worse :(
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    New job requires a drug test and physical before I can be scheduled to begin. I've been on hold for 2 hours to schedule this. I guess this is how they weed out people to see if they have the determination to work for them lol.
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I confess I felt really old walking up to the Mastodon/Clutch show at Red Rocks on Sunday night....with a freakin Starbucks & not a 2 liter filled with Beam & Diet. Wooooo partay
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    This morning, I stepped outside in full running gear with the intentions of going for my short run. Ya, it was cold so I ran my *kitten* back inside and made coffee and breakfast instead.
    I will run this evening dammit! Lol
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Options
    xMrBunglex wrote: »
    I confess I felt really old walking up to the Mastodon/Clutch show at Red Rocks on Sunday night....with a freakin Starbucks & not a 2 liter filled with Beam & Diet. Wooooo partay

They still going? It could be because I'm in England, but I haven't heard anything from these bands in AGES! Or maybe I'm out of touch... I'm probably out of touch. lol
  • m1xm0d3
    m1xm0d3 Posts: 1,576 Member
    Options
    So after logging my food on Sat and was like 4k over in sodium, I look into the sodium thing a bit more and was reading that once you reach your DRI, a mere 400mg of sodium can add 2 lbs of water weight. Whoa!

I've managed to lose 16 lbs in the past 30 days. Impressive. And it's not due to shortcutting or making bad-for-me choices. Just a ton of bike riding. The clothes that were so snug finally have some give.

I must have really procrastinated starting to diet in 2014 cuz I am 25lbs lighter than I was this exact time last year. w00t!

• quiksylver296
    Options
    New job requires a drug test and physical before I can be scheduled to begin. I've been on hold for 2 hours to schedule this. I guess this is how they weed out people to see if they have the determination to work for them lol.

Uh oh. Bad sign?
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »

I'm taking a guess here, but I think congratulations are in order? and no more alcohol? or... nuts? or egg whites. I trying to think of others but having not been there, I don't know. YAY! :smiley:

Oh, I totally had the hint fly over my head and I even recall the earlier post now that it's made obvious.

Great news!
  • quiksylver296
    Options

They still going? It could be because I'm in England, but I haven't heard anything from these bands in AGES! Or maybe I'm out of touch... I'm probably out of touch. lol

That's what I was thinking? Mastodon...that's a freakin' blast from my past. LOL
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    m1xm0d3 wrote: »
    So after logging my food on Sat and was like 4k over in sodium, I look into the sodium thing a bit more and was reading that once you reach your DRI, a mere 400mg of sodium can add 2 lbs of water weight. Whoa!

I've managed to lose 16 lbs in the past 30 days. Impressive. And it's not due to shortcutting or making bad-for-me choices. Just a ton of bike riding. The clothes that were so snug finally have some give.

I must have really procrastinated starting to diet in 2014 cuz I am 25lbs lighter than I was this exact time last year. w00t!

DRI?
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options

That's what I was thinking? Mastodon...that's a freakin' blast from my past. LOL

You should check out their new one, "Once More Round the Sun" ... it's not as hardcore as their earlier stuff (some are b*tching that it's too radio friendly) but it's got some great riffage.

• MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    I'm desperately behind, but I wanted to check in and say hi.

I found out on Saturday that my dad most likely has cancer. He also was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. The prognosis is good, but he will be having surgery in the next few weeks to remove the tumors.

Obviously, I'm kind of a wreck right now. :(

Horrible news. He, and you, are in our thoughts.
  • AliciaStinger
    AliciaStinger Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    The first time I lost the weight - or, at least, 35 of the 60 pounds I wanted to lose - I lost the first 18 pounds by pretty much only drinking chocolate milk. It was the middle of summer, and heat makes me lose my appetite, so I was drinking about 4-7 cups of chocolate milk a day and eating about one meal a day. I wouldn't do it again, but it gave me a great head start, and I kept the weight off for two years (until I had surgery and couldn't work out for several weeks).
  • m1xm0d3
    m1xm0d3 Posts: 1,576 Member
    Options

DRI?

Sorry... daily recommended intake. (which I think is around 2,400mg for sodium)
  • quiksylver296
    Options

DRI?

Sorry... daily recommended intake. (which I think is around 2,400mg for sodium)

Ah, not enough coffee in me yet apparently. I should have been able to figure that one out for myself...
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    The first time I lost the weight - or, at least, 35 of the 60 pounds I wanted to lose - I lost the first 18 pounds by pretty much only drinking chocolate milk. It was the middle of summer, and heat makes me lose my appetite, so I was drinking about 4-7 cups of chocolate milk a day and eating about one meal a day. I wouldn't do it again, but it gave me a great head start, and I kept the weight off for two years (until I had surgery and couldn't work out for several weeks).

Mmm, sounds like a delicious program. Maybe you should write a book and make millions. LOL
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options

Congrats!!!

• Jesusjohnjames
    Jesusjohnjames Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I over eat & then run to the gym and Burn off 1400 calories. I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!