20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• eatless83
    eatless83 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    @Sandcastles61 I love our new name and at the moment it totally fits!!

@cristina0000 congrats on getting to the 150s you are doing a marvelous job! Glad you had a great time at Disney with your family

@lovesretirement how was the body pump class? I remember the first one I did - I could move or lift my arms for a week :-) jolly good fun though

Keep at it everyone!

Faye
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    @cristina0000 Maybe decreased stress from normal daily life helped you with the loss? Having fun is good for you. :)
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Hi gang. I doubt any of you are awake at this time of night. It has been a massively crazy day. I was home for 55 minutes in 14 hours. I decided to soak in my jacuzzi tub with Epsom salts......I fell asleep for 3 hours in there. Don't worry I can't slip in and drown........it's a 5 foot tub and I'm 5'9.......so now I'm off to the rack. I'm drained.

Esther
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Good morning, misfit losers! Happy Wednesday!

B) Nancy...moving in the right direction! That's all we can ask, huh? ;)
    B) Cristina...good job!
    B) Esther... You have been VERY busy these last few days! Be sure to get a rest day in there somewhere!
    B) Faye... I liked the class and was very proud of myself for going, participating, and lasting the entire time! I credit that to the personal training I've had since December. That has paid off because, without it, I would not have lasted. Granted, I used the lightest weights and sometimes no weights, but it was an intense class. I may go again Thursday! :s

B) Marie...where are you???

It's going to be another beautiful day and I'm headed to the gym for training and the pool. The >:) scale is not moving, but I will. At some point, the numbers have to catch up to my body, right?? :#

Have a great day!
    Stay strong!
    Connie
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    925070e2wqa74sl9.gif

Happy Birhday Becky I hope you have a lovely one

Marie
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    good morning ladies!!

happy birthday becky!! make sure to allow yourself a treat and thoroughly enjoy it!!

have a great day everyone!! I am vowing not to pick up an extra food today!!

Stephanie
  • Sandcastles61
    Sandcastles61 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Becky!!!! Hoping you have a GREAT day <3

Good luck today everyone on our daily goals. I was bang on yesterday with my changed up macros and got my swim laps in last night. Rainy today here so it is going to be an inside day for me, which means my focus is on the food and staying away from the kitchen LOL.

Tami
  • cristina0000
    cristina0000 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Thanks everyone! I am just so thrilled about the scale finally moving and reaching the 150's!

This morning I went to Veterans Hospital for lab work. My body absolutely hates giving blood...I tried to warn the lab technician that I was difficult to draw blood from but she thought she was better than everyone else. In the end, I got stuck once in the arm and twice in the hand. She also acknowledged that I was difficult! I used to hate getting my blood drawn due to the difficulty but now I just expect to get stuck more than once.

Besides that, I'm having a good morning. Hopefully I can get my 3 Liters of water down today...I only finished 2 yesterday.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Cristina I have the same problems with my lab work. Congrats on the scales going down.

I was havingg problems with the letter T I spray it now working fine
    Good morning misfits
    Marie
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon, I hope everyone is doing good. Another pretty day here.
    Happy birthday Becky! Dont be afraid to splurge alittle.
    Congratulations Christina on the scale moving into the 150's, sounds like you walked all your pounds off at Disney.
    Janice
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    I just lost my post. Grrrrrrr!!!!

Checking in and want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY!

Cristina - Nice job on the pounds lost! My goal is 160 and seems so far away.

My Fit Bit is reporting that I am under budget on my calories. Not eating enough.
    If I eat more I will gain. I know my body. My calories goal is 1400 and they are
    giving me over 1600. When we age we don't need as much food like we used to.

Shirley
    Ontario, Canada

• cristina0000
    cristina0000 Posts: 111 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Shirley, you can adjust the Fitbit calorie goal to what you need it to be.

Janice, Yes I did a lot of walking while at Disney. My Fitbit said I walked around 17000 steps a day. I generally average 5000 at home.
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    @cristina0000 No wonder it's called the Happiest Place on Earth! Now I want to go there and lose weight too!
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon Ladies,
    Hope it's a good Wednesday for everyone.

Happy Birthday Becky!!!

Congrats Christina on moving the scales.

Beautiful day so we got in some yard work this morning.

Connie, I bet you have some sore muscles today.

Marie, Are you ok?

Nancy
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    <3
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Becky!!!!!!

Today I plan on doing NOTHING but sit and contemplate my navel. I have one costume to repair and a blanket to crochet. So that is what I am going to do today. In fact I already told the kids I am taking them out to eat dinner because I am too pooped to pop today. I was so exhausted last night I had a hard time falling asleep in bed. I could in the tub but when I got to bed I was wide awake. I hate it when that happens. But there is no dance rehearsal today thank God......

Esther

Ps I will try to attach a pic of my dancers later
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    nancy I am Ok. Had problems with my letter T It would not type got my duster spray can out and that did rhe trick.Have a great day.marie
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    nancy I am Ok. Had problems with my letter T It would not type got my duster spray can out and that did rhe trick.Have a great day.marie

Marie, Glad you are ok. Just miss you when you are not around!!!
    Nancy <3
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    @eyegirl777va Actually, I felt great today. If I had not been working with a trainer for the last 4 months, I would not have had the stamina/ flexibility to get through the class and I would have been sore! It was intense, and I was sweating buckets, but I really liked the challenge. :D I plan to go again tomorrow.
  • italy10548
    italy10548 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    ❤️