Replies

• hcdo
    hcdo Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    L3D4 done. Still not easier. Ugh.
  • MimGSR
    MimGSR Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    L2D9 done! My rest day yesterday obviously helped as I kept up with them and followed Natalie for most of the workout. Looking forward to level 3 now!
  • DaneanP
    DaneanP Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Finally finished level 2 today! I will begin Level 3 on Monday. I had a little slow-down due to my mom being in the hospital for 2 1/2 weeks. I was tempted just to skip a few of the Level 2s (I seriously don't like Level 2) but I didn't. And while I won't say the 10th workout was "easy" it certainly was "easier" than when I started.

Level 3 - bring it! B)
  • MimGSR
    Options
    L2D10 done yesterday, starting level 3 today!
  • MimGSR
    Options
    Dying a little! I do think level 3 is more enjoyable though.
  • zachwyatt0714
    zachwyatt0714 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Finished JM beginner shred and went right into the 30 Day Shed. Just finished day 4 on level 1. The soreness is starting to go away n it feels like it's getting easier :-)
  • kayla_harker
    kayla_harker Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    one_beauty wrote: »
    L03D02 done; thankfully... lol! It always gets tough to commit to the 30DS come Fri, Sat, Sun for me :/

I take Sat sun off because I know I will burn out if I don't
  • merrileebouchard
    merrileebouchard Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Only two days left!! So proud of myself and how far I've come, I've stuck with it the whole 30 days and love the results that I see :)
  • MimGSR
    Options
    L3D2 finished! Did yoga for posture and yoga for back pain videos afterwards. This last week and a half I'm going to stay under my calorie goal. I've not been managing very well until now, I feel like the shred has changed my body but you can't really see as it's hiding under a layer of fat!
  • hcdo
    Options
    L3D6 done. My knees aren't quite as sore as they were during L2. It's still super hard, but not quite as impossible-feeling as the first couple of days. I think I'll do another one of her workouts once I'm done with 30DS. I feel like 30DS has changed my body as well, but I too have a layer of fat still hiding all my hard work!
  • MimGSR
    Options
    L3D3 done!
    How many of us are still going and how many have finished?
  • mummylicious87
    mummylicious87 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I know this was started last month I just started it last week though did you all get good results? I've started this after giving birth ten weeks ago xxx
  • hcdo
    Options
    L3D7 done yesterday. Probably taking a rest day today. I'll be happy to be done, but I'm really glad I did it. I know I need something like this to keep me on track. Is anyone starting another program after this that we can all do together?
  • kxforg
    kxforg Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Just started a few days ago and I'm on L1D4. I plateaued so I'm using this to kickstart my metabo and so I can get a workout around a Crazy work schedule of late. Only positive lately is that my calorie diary has stayed within goals :smile:

So for those of us who just started lets keep the thread alive and celebrate those who are already on L3!
  • DaneanP
    DaneanP Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    L3D1 yesterday. I'm much more sore than I was when I started level 2 and I modified many of the moves. Wow. This is much harder than I remember...good thing today is a rest day.
  • Cactusedd
    Cactusedd Posts: 13 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hi guys! I just did L2D10 today and I'm quite proud of myself tbh :smiley:

I have a question for those of you doing the L3.. How hard do you find it in comparison?

Edit: Figured I should probably read some of the previous posts.. Answered my question :lol:
  • dlajambe
    dlajambe Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Just finished level 2 today! Very glad to be done with that level!! I might take a rest day before L3 though
  • MimGSR
    Options
    L3D4 done. I'm more flexible in one leg, i dont know if that's normal or if I'm just wonky!
  • lisyg3737
    lisyg3737 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone isn't doing the 30 day shred without breaks! BEcause if you do you will hurt yourself!

How many breaks do you suggest with the shred?
  • Tracey_B_72
    Tracey_B_72 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    lisyg3737 wrote: »
    I hope everyone isn't doing the 30 day shred without breaks! BEcause if you do you will hurt yourself!

How many breaks do you suggest with the shred?

I think its personal choice, tomorrow I will have done 60 days straight, I've kept good form, had no injuries and kept going. If you need a break take one, listen to your body.