Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Yay my new (pink!) coat came, and it fits, even with a fleece underneath!

Yay! It was meant to be!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    clover157 wrote: »
    Confession: This was the first thread I opened when I joined MFP, it was at 9.5K and I've been lurking for weeks!
    Got up to page 397 before giving up and skipping to the end. It's been most entertaining, though I feel like a bit of a stalker knowing all this stuff about people without contributing heh

Time to join in! Throw out some confessions!
  • raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Oh my god, why the hell didn't we get iPhones sooner?!?! I'm beyond impressed, even after having to update the spft
    Whoops hit reply too soon lol, I was saying I'm beyond impressed, even after having to update the software on both phones. Never going back to android again lol!

THAT is totally how I felt. I loved my Blackberry because it still had actual buttons but once I got an iPhone, game over for Blackberry. I can tell you I have had my iPhone for 129 days because that is how long my steak on MFP is. There is no excuse for not logging in with an iPhone.
    I love how mfp is laid out on this phone now instead of my droid. So much faster and user friendly! Worth the $200 I think lol.
  • kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    dearmrsowl wrote: »
    I suffer from hyperhidrosis (extreme sweating) which makes working out at the gym impossible. I have the sweating under control during every day activities thanks to a special solution from the pharmacy. During my teenage years I only wore black or white t-shirts so people wouldn't see the stains under my arm pits. I'm so glad that at least that is over but working out (no matter if cardio or strength) leaves me and the floor around me as wet as if I just stepped out of the shower and I really wouldn't want to bother anyone with that at a gym.

Personally, I wouldn't worry about it. Every time I see someone at the gym sweating profusely, always think "wow, they must be working out way harder than me"!
  • SteveMFP123
    SteveMFP123 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I bought two bags of Haribo Tangfastic today, they were always my favourite sweets and I've been craving them recently. Instead of eating them all in one go like I used to I've portioned the two bags into 8 mini bags, so I can have a little taste every day without going over my calories.
  • kellienw335
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    My allergies are so bad. My head is pounding. I usually cook a healthy, gluten-free (20 years) dinner from scratch. Tonight all I can think of is buttery onion mashed potatoes and gravy and bacon. I have the food cooking now. Potatoes and broth and onions are going in the pressure cooker. Bacon in the oven. Is that even a meal? My mom card may be revoked!

Edit to add: My daughter has already eaten but my son thinks it is a good meal. sigh.

Edit #2

I pressure cooked the potatoes in their skins with a whole (peeled) sweet onion using just a bit of water and some miso for broth. I peeled the potatoes and used some of the cooking broth to add while I blended them. They would have been better with leek than onion, but I had onion. They were very creamy and tasty and no added fat. I skipped the gravy.... and I baked the bacon then blotted it well. I guess it was really no worse than a baked potato and two strips of bacon. :wink: it hit the spot and I don't feel quite as guilty,

Sounds delicious!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    81Katz wrote: »
    Confession:
    @pofoster21, every time I see your name I see it as POOF-ster. LOL ;)

That's funny. The people at the barn call me Pof because I put my initials on everything. POOF would be a new one. :)

I also put my initials on everything because they are KGB and it makes me laugh.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    About Iphones - I hate Apple. After having to buy a bunch of songs I got on Itunes again when I got my android, I swore I'd never use an Apple product again.

Woke up with a sore throat and I've already wasted 70 calories on random vitamins and cold medicines and I'm extremely sad about this.
  • kellienw335
    Options
    Confession: This was the first thread I opened when I joined MFP, it was at 9.5K and I've been lurking for weeks!
    Got up to page 397 before giving up and skipping to the end. It's been most entertaining, though I feel like a bit of a stalker knowing all this stuff about people without contributing heh

First post on MFP! Welcome!
  • m1xm0d3
    m1xm0d3 Posts: 1,576 Member
    Options
    Sooo very tired this morning. I didn't want to cycle in to work but it's supposed to be mid-70's today and I knew if I didn't, I would regret it, so I did and I am glad but it's def going to be an early bedtime for me tonight.

• Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Options
    I always feel really deflated when I come out of the gym. I really can't shake the feeling that the gym staff are talking about me and its starting to make me really uncomfortable. It is one guy in particular and he was the one I had to do my induction with. I don't know if it is a coincidence but whenever I get going he will walk over to another member of staff, start talking and they will start looking over at me. I was so close to bursting into tears and walking out today. I just can't zone it out. I'm sure it's me being paranoid, but I've never been paranoid about it before. I'm not paranoid when I swim in the same leisure centre or going running in the park. It is really putting me off going.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Lefty1290 wrote: »
    I didn't eat all day because I was busy running around and it just didn't happen. I made up for it just now by eating pretty much all of my daily calories in enchiladas.

Yum. I cannot control myself when my mom makes enchiladas. I always go back for seconds, no matter what.

Ooh, I need some of my mom's chicken enchiladas. It's been a long time. Need a big deficit for that, though. LOL
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    CONFESSION: I skipped dinner this evening so I could have a slice of red velvet cheesecake and a cup of coffee this evening. Only miss d my calorie goal by 1...no regrets:)

Sounds terrific to me!
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Welcome to the fun!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Yay my new (pink!) coat came, and it fits, even with a fleece underneath!

That's awesome!
  • kellienw335
    Options
    I always feel really deflated when I come out of the gym. I really can't shake the feeling that the gym staff are talking about me and its starting to make me really uncomfortable. It is one guy in particular and he was the one I had to do my induction with. I don't know if it is a coincidence but whenever I get going he will walk over to another member of staff, start talking and they will start looking over at me. I was so close to bursting into tears and walking out today. I just can't zone it out. I'm sure it's me being paranoid, but I've never been paranoid about it before. I'm not paranoid when I swim in the same leisure centre or going running in the park. It is really putting me off going.

It's just a coincidence! Focus on something else!
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Screw them! Show them what you can do!
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    CONFESSION: I skipped dinner this evening so I could have a slice of red velvet cheesecake and a cup of coffee this evening. Only miss d my calorie goal by 1...no regrets:)

*high five*

• quiksylver296
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Ok, I'm caught up. Here's my confession of the day: I gave blood yesterday. I had the juice, a cookie, and raisins after. An hour later I went to a meeting with people I had never met before...and passed out. So embarrassing! I then decided I needed to "get my blood sugar up." So I ate chocolate, ice cream, and more chocolate. I logged it all and ended up 1007 calories over for the day. I am going to have to work hard through the week to mitigate that!
  • overlook237
    overlook237 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    "Resentful" is my word of the day. I'm feeling resentful because: 1) the soup I made to eat this week for lunch is way too salty but I have to eat it because I can't afford to waste the money on something else; 2) said soup is causing water weight gain and messing with the number on the scale (up 2 pounds when I'm only eating about 1230 calories per day and it's pissing me off even though I know it's not a *true* gain); 3) I've been volunteered to do a project that I don't want to do and will take me hours and hours but saying "no" isn't a choice (it's for my mom); and 4) my go-to for when I feel like this is still to want to eat all the food, and I'm sick of having that thought pop into my head even though I'm getting better at ignoring it. Blergh.