What did you eat for breakfast this morning?

Options

Replies

• Stephinow
    Stephinow Posts: 273
    Options
    1/2 c. Quaker oats, small banana sliced, 1/4 c. of chopped walnuts, 2 tsp. Splenda brown sugar.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Chocolate pudding. :bigsmile:
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Not very balanced breakfast for me this morning - Nature Valley Trail Mix granola bar. In reality it's probably just a candy bar pretending to be healthy. Oh yeah - and my Diet Dew. :tongue:
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Today's breakfast: cottage cheese and pineapples

edit: okay, I don't like cottage cheese. so I scrapped it and ended up eating only the pineapples. then I had a hard boiled egg and an apple.
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Steel-cut oats cooked in the slow cooker. Added some sugar-free maple syrup, light brown sugar, and sliced almonds.
  • Stephinow
    Stephinow Posts: 273
    Options
    On Saturdays I have the time to be a little more creative with my breakfast, so today I had two breakfast tacos: corn tortillas, onion, tomato, avocado, black beans, and egg whites. Delish!
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I had a xtra large coffee from Dunkin Donuts with skim milk and splenda and a bacon, egg and cheese wake up wrap
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Old Fashioned oat meal with cinnamon and splenda (duck the lightening bolts). And a cheese stick.
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I had an omelette : 1 egg and water with cherry tomato's,spinach,green pepper and parmesan cheese.
    a piece of harvest wheat vitality bread and margarine
    half a banana and some raspberries...
    I always make omelette's for breakfast on the weekends .
    YUMMY
  • cmjba
    cmjba Posts: 4
    Options
    my low fat breakfast sandwich! one large fried egg spiced up with pepper, garlic and tumeric with 2 tablespoons of shredded colby jack cheese between two pieces of Aunt Millie's light whole wheat bread. I spread about 1 tablespoon of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter with olive oil on the toasted bread. Major Yummm!!!! I eat it most mornings and don't get hungry or feel deprived. Only 257 calories!! :happy:
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    1/2 orange, 1/2 grapefruit, veggie frittata
  • Kerrilynne56
    Options
    I made myself an egg muffin using a whole grain muffin, one egg with provolone cheese and a glass of milk it was yummy. Now I am off for my walk.
  • surv8r
    surv8r Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My usual... a banana and a cup of skim milk. Sometimes, I'll pick up a pineapple or kiwifruit at the grocery and add that to the banana...YUM!
  • capricorn144
    capricorn144 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Eggo whole wheat waffles (2)
    one egg over easy
    sugar free maple syrup
    olivio spray butter
    1/2 cup of coffee:heart:
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Kashi 7 whole grain flakes with almond breeze (Almond Milk)
  • Thompsonic7
    Thompsonic7 Posts: 32
    Options
    A special k bar- apricot and peach. Sounds boring but they are so yummy- I prefer them to chocolate!
  • newt1975
    newt1975 Posts: 23
    Options
    2 weetabix with semi skimmed milk and a banana.........:smile:
  • SaddyPants
    SaddyPants Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I had two hard-boiled eggs with two slices of low-sodium bacon and a glass of milk. Delish!
  • robintellez
    Options
    My favorite: Thomas everything bagel thin, 1tsp hollandaise sauce, 2 egg whites (I have southwestern and cheese/chive), 2 slices of turkey bacon. YUM. And only 250 calories :D
  • lauren821
    lauren821 Posts: 2
    Options
    I've found apples do the trick for me, and I enjoy them a lot more than bananas! About 1 cup of any fruit with breakfast satisfies my sweet tooth (strawberries, blueberries, and cherries, now that the summer is finally here!)

Also, I've been a fan of the bagel thins, too, but have recently become an English muffin addict - they're delicious, with either a little bit of light butter, or my favorite, whipped or fat free cream cheese w/ a bit of jam. I've also found they keep me fuller longer and are easy to eat on the go, more-so than cereal on both accounts, which is good for a busy schedule.