Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    People who slow down in front of me and brake as they approach a green light because it might possibly, maybe, turn yellow any second. Move it, doofus, and MAKE that green light!
  • nmmd
    nmmd Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    When girls don't wear the proper bar for the shirt they have on.... Grrrrr
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Being at work when the weather outside is (finally) amazing!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Being at work when the weather outside is (finally) amazing!
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    the ongoing mfp debate about food that is "good" for us and food that is not. "all calories being equal" is the other debate that makes me irrationally angry.
  • I_see_skinny_Me15
    I_see_skinny_Me15 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My daughter's cat.
  • deviboy1592
    deviboy1592 Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    Heavy breathers!!!!!!!
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I have pretty severe allergies, so I understand the stuffy nose thing, but PLEASE go blow your nose! Stop sniffling, or worse yet, sucking mucous down the back of your throat! Gag! :s
  • jhard728
    jhard728 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    The guy in the cube next to me cutting his fingernails at work... every day.
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    It annoys me when I read ppl spell things wrong in these forums. It makes me wanna loose my mind :p

People* Want to* :joy:
    <3

You missed *lose. Unless she really did loose her mind, and it's floating in the atmosphere somewhere. If that's the case, my bad. :D

:joy: oh man! nicely noted! ;p
  • micheledavison39
    micheledavison39 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    -People who park in Handicapped spots without a sticker
    -People who shuffle and should be capable of picking up their effing feet!
    -People who don't use turn lanes correctly (not pulling all the way into it so other cars still can't get around them)
    -Drivers who speed up to pass you, then cut you off and slow down or stop to make an immediate right
    -Getting emails from co-workers "it's not working". Could you be any less specific?
    -Sending an email to the office and then having half the office stop by to ask me about what I just emailed them all about. The kicker here is if I ask, did you read your email; most of them will say yes. Then WHY are you asking me about it?
    -Having to tell the same person the same thing over and over and over again, every single week.
    -Axe for ask drives me over the edge
    -Misspelled/incorrectly used words in a book that I paid money for
    -People who come into my cube at work and stand right beside or behind me. There is a half wall at the end for a reason (and it's not to keep me in!)
    -People who say "I don't want to interrupt your lunch but could you do such-and-such for me?" or "I know you're really busy, but this should only take a minute."
  • kickassbarbie
    kickassbarbie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    My belt loop getting caught on door handles.
    People who walk slowly and zigzag down the road
    Anyone who uses the word babe towards me - I become irrationally angry and start making pig noises.

My neighbours lodgers freakishly high pitched laugh i can hear through my bedroom wall.
  • nmmd
    Options
    Nike shaped eyebrows... Or any stupid eyebrow for that matter
  • BigMamaLynsey
    BigMamaLynsey Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    People
  • rasheedahj
    rasheedahj Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    The word "conversate". IT IS NOT A WORD!
  • nmmd
    Options
    Up selling! If I wanted a smoothie with that, I'd order one
  • faithyang
    faithyang Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Being 'good' the entire week and having your significant other destroy the only time during the weekends aka the only day you look forward to eating something you really really really like and crave for by sleeping in till noon. Now all the cafes we want to go to will have a 2 hour wait. Not to mention, I've been waiting up for him for 5 hours to wake up because I was trying to be considerate, but didn't expect him to not return the favour. :(

Oh, and I've completely lost my mood and appetite. I know the fact that I'm SO upset and pissed up at him is irrational when taken into context tbh.

Other trivialities: Probably when people use the word "Youse". RAWR.
  • ErynColeMerz19
    ErynColeMerz19 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    not giving detail where detail is required.
  • nmmd
    Options
    Someone driving slow in the passing lane!!!! Move the "F" over!!!