What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• laurenhugs23
    laurenhugs23 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I recently had my body fat remeasured by the gym owner. I started out at 25.4% BF and today I am 18.5% BF :)
  • inchwormbyinchworm
    inchwormbyinchworm Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    bux6l7l9l8zn.jpg

June 2014 to yesterday. 185 lb deadlift.

My progress in photos can be seen here.
    Www.Inchwormbyinchworm.Wordpress.Com
  • missnade6
    missnade6 Posts: 7 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    My recent NSV is I got engaged today!!! I never thought a guy could ever love me this much!
  • andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    missnade6 wrote: »
    My recent NSV is I got engaged today!!! I never thought a guy could ever love me this much!

Congrats, many happy years together!

• crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    missnade6 wrote: »

Mazel Tov! Have a happy life together!
  • Hollywood_Porky
    Hollywood_Porky Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Dumping ~3% body fat in the past month. Finding out that eating optimal nutritious food actually helps decrease body fat % when combined with good training program. Finding out that CICO unto itself is bogus.
  • thisdamselflies
    thisdamselflies Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Got my first double-under today! I've been trying for months, and today it just clicked. Now I'm going to go for consecutive double-unders.
  • cmcdonald525
    cmcdonald525 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    Kind of a victory.......Today is my rest day and I'm kinda bummed....I am really enjoying my workouts. After all this time its finally becoming somthing i look forward to. And the other day someone was irritating me and I thought to myself...."I'm gonna kill this stress in my workout!" as opposed to wanting a brownie.

Way to go on shifting the way you get rid of stress!

I have been informed that I must go workout today, even though weekends are my rest days, because I turn into a complete and utter b**** when I don't exercise.
  • AlciaMode
    AlciaMode Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    bux6l7l9l8zn.jpg

June 2014 to yesterday. 185 lb deadlift.

My progress in photos can be seen here.
    Www.Inchwormbyinchworm.Wordpress.Com

Go you
  • LorraineZinn
    LorraineZinn Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    bux6l7l9l8zn.jpg

This is completely fabulous! That shirt fits a little differently now, eh? Even the sleeves are longer!
  • mainebeachbum
    mainebeachbum Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Dumping ~3% body fat in the past month. Finding out that eating optimal nutritious food actually helps decrease body fat % when combined with good training program. Finding out that CICO unto itself is bogus.

I'm learning this, too. I've increased my daily calories by an average of 500, and I am eating more protein, and yet I'm still loosing 1-2 pounds each week. I think eating more has allowed me to work out harder.
  • ChipChocolatePancake
    ChipChocolatePancake Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Kind of strange NSV...I'm not even sure if it is a true NSV, but it turns out my body type is pear shaped? I never realized it before, but now that I am halfway to my goal weight, my waist has been shrinking and my hips have remained the same. So...yay! I have a figure!!!

2l1f11mrjbn3.jpg

• rachael00679
    rachael00679 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    My photographer fianceé always wants to photograph me but I used to practically never let him due to being too self-conscious about my weight, but I actually suggested to him he do a spontaneous fun mini-shoot with me the other day, just because we were bored and he was dying to shoot something, and I didn't hate myself in the photos! I still hated my face and hair, plus a few other niggling things, haha but overall I was happy. :)

Your beautiful! And you have a wonderful smile.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I just finished a couple of AZ routines for my classes that are starting next week.
    https://youtu.be/KhDqsyDws2M

This is my second AZ routine from today:
    https://youtu.be/JVG_JrVdojY
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Did my first triathlon today.
    Temp at starting gun was 43F, water was less than 65F.
    I loved every minute. Can't wait to do another!
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    After about eight months of really hard work, I am in the final stage. This is terrifying, and it's going to be super tough, but the thought of posting my success story (and reading all of your NSVs) is going to keep me going. I have 2 months, 10 kilos (22lbs) & some serious toning to get done. Here. We. Go!
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Kind of strange NSV...I'm not even sure if it is a true NSV, but it turns out my body type is pear shaped? I never realized it before, but now that I am halfway to my goal weight, my waist has been shrinking and my hips have remained the same. So...yay! I have a figure!!!
    Wonderful NSV! So motivating! :smiley:

• lay011
    lay011 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I went to a wedding and a baby shower this weekend and didn't eat any cake, cupcakes, alcohol or any other junk food :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!