5'6 - 5'7 before and after pics please!

Options

Replies

• motorola10
    motorola10 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I wanted to share my progress pics but wasn't sure what was "appropriate". I take all my photos naked but I put hearts over my girl parts :) Just wanted to check to make sure that was ok before I shared!

Just photoshop something over your intimate parts. I've seen unclothed progress pics on threads before including on this thread. I don't see the big deal as long as it's not showing your unmentionables. Progress is progress :)
  • motorola10
    motorola10 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    pretty sure you need to be wearing clothes, or swim suit.

Yes, I believe the rules are clothed or swimsuit, no underwear shots.

This whole thread would be gone then. I think as long as the photos are tasteful
  • Texalese
    Texalese Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    sgwolf0414 wrote: »
    keupw7jy2apq.jpg
    o4nmrx9x4x8o.jpg

I'm about 140kg in the first picture - my all time high photo taken in 2006, second picture was taken this year at Easter at about 75kg, have about 5kg to go.

Awesome!
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!
  • tiahna64
    tiahna64 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    LOVE this thread!! Just the motivation I needed right now!! The transformations all look amazing, can't wait to be posting mine in the future!! :D<3
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Nice job guys!
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    kateish417 wrote: »
    I'm 5'6" and I've been logging for 57 days. I'm doing the Strong lifts 5x5 program (started about 3 weeks in). I have a long way to go, but I'm really happy with the progress so far. 24lbs difference.

hrtqpporr3h4.jpg

You look great.
    And this is gonna be wicked awkward sounding lol
    but I like your eyebrows
    and you're gorgeous at either weight (that's not the awkward one lol)

• kateish417
    kateish417 Posts: 6 Member
    Options

[/quote]

You look great.
    And this is gonna be wicked awkward sounding lol
    but I like your eyebrows
    and you're gorgeous at either weight (that's not the awkward one lol)

[/quote]

LOL! Thanks so much! Awkward compliments are usually the best kind! :)
  • xprplstardust
    xprplstardust Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    this thread is inspiring!! Great job everyone!
  • n2gardens56
    n2gardens56 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I appreciate everyone's post! Your pictures and success are amazing and I am so proud of each and everyone of you. It is the motivation I need today. I have been on this site for a year and half and still do good one week, back to binge eating the next week. I can see through your results that if I had stuck with this, I could be at maintenance right now. There is nothing holding me back but "me". I too am 5'7". I was able to go from 175 lbs 5 years ago, and over 1-1/2 yrs got down to 125 at Christmas of 2011. Then by summer of 2012 crept back up to 135 and back to 150 by Christmas 2012. I have been struggling between 155-160 since then. I work out most everyday, have done boot camp for 2 months, walk to work, etc. My downfall is in the evenings, I EAT and do not stop. Make it all day eat healthy, but stress pushes me in the evenings. I make it a week or two & give in. I felt so much better when I was 135, that is my goal today, because it is reasonable. I am writing this post because I am making a commitment today to begin clean eating. I also have been toying with the idea of lifting & have read great things about the 5X5 heavy lifting and I am going to start this as well. I am 59 yrs old, but know that all is possible with determination. So here goes. Thank you for sharing your stories and giving me the motivation I needed. I love MFP
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,112 Member
    Options
    I am writing this post because I am making a commitment today to begin clean eating. I also have been toying with the idea of lifting & have read great things about the 5X5 heavy lifting and I am going to start this as well. I am 59 yrs old, but know that all is possible with determination. So here goes. Thank you for sharing your stories and giving me the motivation I needed. I love MFP

I am 57 and started Strong Lifts 5x5 March 2 of this year, 3 months ago. I gained 4 pounds but lost 17.5 inches I also went from a size 10/11 down to a 5/6. I also went from 25 hours of cardio exercises down to 0 - 6 hours a week. I lift every other day. I have also had to increase my calories by 200 +.

I only regret not lifting earlier in my journey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!