30 DAY SHRED BUDDIES

Replies

• dariamorariu
    dariamorariu Posts: 3 Member
    Finished my first workout. Wasn't easy but it went by fast. I even bought two 5 lbs dumbbells for this. I was also under calorie goal today. I hope i will see results soon! :smile: I also posted my beginning photos on my profile.
  • aliamoj1
    aliamoj1 Posts: 3 Member
    hi I just came across this thread, and I hope that I could still join you guys on this
  • bhappy_5
    bhappy_5 Posts: 50 Member
    Hi, I started 30 day shred yday. Please feel free to add me! :smile:
  • larissa_thurley
    larissa_thurley Posts: 2 Member
    Let's do this!
  • Beautifulloser85
    Beautifulloser85 Posts: 1 Member
    I'll do this!
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Please add me! Also go ahead and post your starting pics . A good idea is to also take measurements
  • Beachbombshell15
    Beachbombshell15 Posts: 2 Member
    I have already completed the 30 day shred but have wanted to complete ripped in 30. So I will join but do that instead. My starting day will be today so I'll be a day behind you.
  • Tmochava
    Tmochava Posts: 41 Member
    I'm in as well! I started yesterday.
  • jbiancad
    jbiancad Posts: 66 Member
    I will join as well! I just completed day 2!
  • candykay0605
    great make sure you add me
  • Amandas0717
    Amandas0717 Posts: 1 Member
    I want to join! I started on 06/01, this morning was my 3rd workout. What do I need to do?
  • M30834134
    M30834134 Posts: 411 Member
    I want to join! I started on 06/01, this morning was my 3rd workout. What do I need to do?

Yes, I too would like to join but unclear what to do: is there a place to post your results? How often?

Please clarify.
  • candykay0605
    You add me as a friend and as many of the other people doing the challenge as you would like.. Post your before picture as your profile pictures. Each 10 days you will take another picture and post it as your profile picture. With the other people who are doing the challenge it will help hold you accountable
  • kuriakos_chris
    kuriakos_chris Posts: 48 Member
    Ok i am starting today with my own program:
    Waist-78cm in the morning( where i store the more fat)
    Chest- 92-93cm
    Biceps 33-34cm
    62kg
    I think watching the changes of your measurements is better than watching photos.
    My goal is to reach 75-76cm waist, lets see what i can achieve.
    Good luck to your goals.!
  • candykay0605
    thats good.. im a visual person.. to me numbers help a little which is why i do take measurements. but being a visual person, pictures help a lot. It is all about what helps you! :)
  • kelmsjones
    kelmsjones Posts: 10 Member
    I'm doing the 30 day shred already! Started June 1st. Feel free to add me :)
  • kuriakos_chris
    kuriakos_chris Posts: 48 Member
    thats good.. im a visual person.. to me numbers help a little which is why i do take measurements. but being a visual person, pictures help a lot. It is all about what helps you! :)
    True but in my condition i dont think pictures will show any difference. Either way i have a photo near my current condition already :)

• candykay0605
    True but in my condition i dont think pictures will show any difference. Either way i have a photo near my current condition already :)

yea thats true!! :) I have a ways to go to get to where you are
  • matolife10
    matolife10 Posts: 4 Member
    i'm on defenition for aprox 3 months lost 10 kg it is not that hard and don't rely on motivation, just change your lifestyle :) when you do this losing weight, getting shreded, gaining muscle wont be even a problem
  • candykay0605
    matolife10 wrote: »
    i'm on defenition for aprox 3 months lost 10 kg it is not that hard and don't rely on motivation, just change your lifestyle :) when you do this losing weight, getting shreded, gaining muscle wont be even a problem

well good for you!