Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I'm so very behind on this thread. 17 pages.

Since only one of the 4 swimsuits my husband bought worked out, he ordered 3 more a couple days ago. I have decided that I'm going to start tanning so I can have some color for our trip. Hopefully, I can at least have a decent base before we go.

We haven't seen or heard from my stepdaughter since Memorial Day. If anyone is keeping track, that's almost 2 weeks. I'm going to message her tonight or tomorrow if she doesn't bother showing up. I'm done with her *kitten* and I'm done being taken advantage of.

Wow, that's quite a while...and you're taking care of her cat (if I remember correctly)...she hasn't even called to check in on him/her? :(

Yes, and no, she hasn't. I've asked my husband if he's even heard from her, and he hasn't. I know she's still alive (I know that sounds cold) because she's been posting on facebook. I'm so irritated with her. I can't believe she's treating us this way. After all we've done for her. All I'm going to say is, the apple doesn't fall far.
    Unless I really liked that cat, it would be at the Humane Society pretty quickly.
    No it wouldn't, but I'd tell her it was.

Via Facebook post :p
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options

Since only one of the 4 swimsuits my husband bought worked out, he ordered 3 more a couple days ago. I have decided that I'm going to start tanning so I can have some color for our trip. Hopefully, I can at least have a decent base before we go.

We haven't seen or heard from my stepdaughter since Memorial Day. If anyone is keeping track, that's almost 2 weeks. I'm going to message her tonight or tomorrow if she doesn't bother showing up. I'm done with her *kitten* and I'm done being taken advantage of.

Wow, that's quite a while...and you're taking care of her cat (if I remember correctly)...she hasn't even called to check in on him/her? :(

Yes, and no, she hasn't. I've asked my husband if he's even heard from her, and he hasn't. I know she's still alive (I know that sounds cold) because she's been posting on facebook. I'm so irritated with her. I can't believe she's treating us this way. After all we've done for her. All I'm going to say is, the apple doesn't fall far.
    Unless I really liked that cat, it would be at the Humane Society pretty quickly.

I'm a cat person, but her cat is a *kitten* and I'm ready for it to be gone.

• MoHousdon
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »

No it wouldn't, but I'd tell her it was.

Via Facebook post :p

Touché. I should post something super passive-aggressive about having to pick up, feed, water, etc., a cat that isn't mine even though I wouldn't mind doing those things for my own cat, who by the way still hasn't made his way home.

• ythannah
    Options

It doesn't specify that it's a judgment-free zone, however.

I'm totally judging someone who refers to herself as having "quit smoking" after smoking a cigarette a day for 9 months. As an ex pack-a-day 24 year smoker.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »

It doesn't specify that it's a judgment-free zone, however.

I'm totally judging someone who refers to herself as having "quit smoking" after smoking a cigarette a day for 9 months. As an ex pack-a-day 24 year smoker.
    Yeah, have to agree with you there. It's like me saying I quit drinking, when I have maybe 1-2 glasses of wine, or one beer a week.
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options

is it bad i want to quote the OP and correct unedible to inedible?
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options

is it bad i want to quote the OP and correct unedible to inedible?

No tehehe that was my first thought too :#
  • skwytt
    skwytt Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have 2 cheat days a week, even when im on my precontest diet.
  • LBuehrle8
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Never mind I'm an idiot, whoops.
  • Tubbs216
    Options
    skwytt wrote: »
    Well, if that's you in the picture, I guess it's working pretty well for you! :o
  • Tubbs216
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Nooooo, you're not. Remember the shark:
    819gxyogl1s2.jpg

• ythannah
    Options
    I <3 the shark.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    skwytt wrote: »
    Well, if that's you in the picture, I guess it's working pretty well for you! :o

Haha that's exactly what my first thought was daaaaang! :p
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    I'm probably going to go over on my calories today because I had a donut for breakfast, ya know, celebrating National Donut Day and all. I confess that I would eat another donut in a heart beat if I wasn't working out directly after I get off work. If I could, I'd eat one WHILE working out. Also, after talking with a friend earlier this week, I realized that I can't remember the last time I had a brownie. I plan on remedying that this week if at all possible.
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Nooooo, you're not. Remember the shark:
    819gxyogl1s2.jpg

Thanks @tubbs216 for the reminder!!
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options