What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Salad and spaghetti with meatballs and pomodoro sauce.

nb4vquf6o9b9.jpg

y5aeib7i1kgf.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Grilled Sockeye salmon with lemon garlic seasoning, grilled asparagus, and orzo with pine nuts, lemon zest, and fresh oregano with some Torrontes wine.

igkfnvy4mndz.jpg

• larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    My early supper was baked beans, potato salad, grilled chicken and a roll. Late supper was cheesy potatoes, green beans, spaghetti salad and baked chicken. Both were real good, and many thanks to my two customers, a grad party and a sweet 16 party.

1k1h5r9zdco7.jpg
    lkq550ksigi0.jpg
  • baharhosseini
    baharhosseini Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feta cheese, tomato, cucumber, pecans, and fresh basil wraps ( with super thin lavash bread)!
  • greekyogurtandpuppies
    greekyogurtandpuppies Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Spinach salad with balsamic dressing, 2 eggs, black beans, cubed tofu, and edamame :)
  • MinmoInk
    MinmoInk Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    cup made egg salad sandwich
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Turkey sandwich on sprouted wheat with mushrooms, tomato, romaine, jack cheese, and thousand island as the condiment; avocado, romaine, tomato and cucumber salad; raw asparagus; and berries.

3ihqxwi226al.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    mygnsac wrote: »
    Turkey sandwich on sprouted wheat with mushrooms, tomato, romaine, jack cheese, and thousand island as the condiment; avocado, romaine, tomato and cucumber salad; raw asparagus; and berries.

3ihqxwi226al.jpg

Very symmetrical. I like.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    For supper tonight I made a stir-fry using ham, green beans {mostly the Filipino pole beans}, onions, peppers {Jalapeno and bells}, corn, mixed veggies, olive oil, fajita seasoning and Weber's roasted garlic and herb seasoning. Also had corn on the cob and toasted baguette slices. The stir-fry was good, but there was so many green beans, the onion, pepper and everything else kind of got lost in the mix. But only 66 calories per 100g serving. Once again the corn on the cob was the best of it. As soon as I get more ground broke, I'm planting another patch.

srdr5e2njvdu.jpg
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    NutriBiotic-Rice-Protein-Powder-Raw-Vegan-Vanilla-728177001568.jpg

A scoop of vegan rice protein powder. After lunch that was all I could fit in!
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Lettuce wrap sloppy joes and a nectarine.

y9ibyaetljdo.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper tonight was leftover-palooza. Pizza, grilled chicken breast, ham and green bean stir-fry, tomato, grilled chicken thigh and a ham, turkey, Colby Jack and Pepper Jack roll-up. It was all pretty good. I brought an ear of corn out of the garden, but forgot it. Too full right now to worry with it, but it might be part of my late night snacks.

9n2wzn0b5yev.jpg
  • LaurN326
    LaurN326 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Tonight I'm planning on making cilantro lime chicken wraps. I'll try to post a picture later :smiley:
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    saldn1fajci9.jpg

Homemade lasagna that I fit into my calories... =)
  • NewMeSM75
    edited June 2015
    Options
    duplicate post deleted due to pc issue...
  • NewMeSM75
    edited June 2015
    Options
    duplicated.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Slow cooked barbacoa beef wrapped up in homemade tortillas with cilantro lime rice on the side.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Drug company reps are wining and dining local Doctors and other health care workers at the Civic Center tonight, and I got a good supper out of the deal. It was sauteed green beans, pork tenderloin medallions, Gouda mashed potatoes and a roll. Dessert was Key lime pie. Everything was very good. Nights like tonight, I really like my job.

3mvaqh3jo6u4.jpg
    y7qhjlz2i6hm.jpg
  • NewMeSM75
    Options
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I was having trouble deciding what to cook, so I just made an omelette. It had {BIL's} whole hog sausage, Mozzarella cheese and tomatoes. Also steamed a few of the Filipino pole beans and an ear of corn, and toasted slices of a roll. The cheese and roll were the only store bought items in the whole supper. I'm really starting to like those pole beans. Got to make sure I save some seeds for next year.

ry7cpuvcd8ar.jpg