Replies

• Saragirl2
    Saragirl2 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    JFT-
    A little behind today.
    Track everything
    Healthy food choices
    Go to gym & do routine that trainer gave me.
    Walk 45+ mins.
    Drink more water.
    Go to bed early.

Enjoy the day!
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    This is how yesterday went:
    Wed 6/17/15
    :s 1. I will eat only my planned food - no late night snacking.

:) 2. I will get all of the camper bedding washed

:s 3. I will WALK!!

So for today:
    1. I will eat only my planned food - no late night snacking.
    2. I will WALK!!

I hope I can make happy faces for both.
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Just for Today:
    • Track my food faithfully, healthy or not healthy.
    • Drink 8 glasses of water whether I want to or not!
    • Make tomorrow's lunch tonight before I go to bed.
    Good luck today everyone! Have a wonderful Thursday!
  • babybear_mt
    babybear_mt Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Just for Today:
    • Start C25K
    • Do 20 squats and 10 pushups
    • Pass up the blended mocha that I really want!!! :smile:

Good luck everyone!!! Let's do this!!!!
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,206 Member
    Options
    I've been MIA these past few weeks. Traveling, yard work, etc. just super busy.
    But I am enjoying reading so much all the new posts, and new people that have joined us!! So a big welcome!!

My weight also has been going up and down - so it is time for me to also get refocused. Eating icecream in the evenings is starting to become a habit - something I do not want to happen! Its funny how 1 nite of Dairy Queen buster bars can lead to another nite, etc. Then I try and buy low-fat ice cream, and that becomes a bad habit.

So just for today
    1. Healthy eating. Only lean meat, veggies, and fruits
    2. drink water. This has always been a struggle for me, but I know how important it is.
    3. If it EVER STOPS RAINING - get out for a walk! We have had tons of rain (I live near st louis), and 2-5 more inches predicted for tomorrow! SO I miss my walking and biking!

Hope you all have a great day. I'm hoping tonite to be able to read all the posts - I am like 38 posts behind!!!

• mytime6630
    Options
    kwfitgal wrote: »
    Feeling pretty blah about weight/food, etc. I have been yoyo-ing in this last "10 lb-to-go" area...down to 113, up to 117, down to 111, up to 115 (I am short and small-boned)...Any infraction on my eating discipline shows up way faster than during the time of my losing the first 35 lb--i.e., I never gained back weight while losing the first 35 lb!! Morning of graduation party, I only had 6 lb to reach goal. Now I am back up to 10 :'( . Post-party blues (and leftover food), I guess, too...So, I need to get

I can SO relate to this - last October, I was 10 lbs from my goal weight. I think as we get closer to our goal, it is harder to lose and to keep it off. But we have to remember this is a lifestyle change. I imagine for thin people, their weight goes up and down also. It never ends once we reach our goal weight. So this is how I am trying to get my thinking. Pretend I am at my goal weight, and continue to eat healthy. You are doing so great!!

• mytime6630
    Options
    “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” ~Thomas Jefferson
  • feistyjojo
    feistyjojo Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    feistyjojo wrote: »
    Thursday's goal:
    - hit calorie goal on a rest day.

When I achieve this, it will be the first time in a long time I've done it and by managing food intake alone. My body needs some rest after double bootcamp today!
    Achieving it will show me I'm serious about hitting my August goal. .. and also this week's goal.
    I can do this!

YES!!!!! Achieved! So proud of myself. Amazing what can happen when you make a decision and FULLY commit to it!!

:-)
  • AB991
    AB991 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great idea, I'm really struggling to lost the weight I've put on starting a new teaching job.
    Just for tomorrow
    1) avoid the staff room nibbles
    2) do 30 minutes exercise BEFORE going to the pub!
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options

J4T Thur
    1. Take breakfast lunch and snack with me to work :smile:
    2. C25K in morning :smile:
    3. Aqua-fit in evening :smile:
    4. STOP at 1200 -- calories went over by 144
    5. Bible study :smile:

J4T Friday
    1. C25K & exercises
    2. Laundry & housework
    3. Bible study
    4. Really. Don't go over 1200 calories.

• debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a great day home with my baby girl. Met my calorie goals, but was tempted by the wonderful chicken Alfredo tortellini that my husband had for dinner. Had a few bites... Omg. Soooo good. But I need to keep that in check. That's a slippery slope for me (geez... I sound like an addict... Ugh....).

Today, had class number 3 of Muay Thai. It felt like trying to drink from a firehose, but it was a lot of fun. 6 rounds or so of shadowboxing followed by fun plank drills. The guys don't cut me any slack and they're very supportive. I'm glad I decided to take that class. Did my lower body circuit an hour after class. Felt strong!

Tomorrow's goals:
    1. Upper body day followed by cardio - make it count
    2. Limit artificial sweeteners....
    3. No extra "bites"
    4. Stay the course. You can. You will. You must.
    6. Get my instrument repair stuff done (work stuff)
    7. Enjoy time with my husband on his day off work

Happy Friday, everyone :)

• bri170lb
    Options
    feistyjojo wrote: »
    Thursday's goal:
    - hit calorie goal on a rest day.

When I achieve this, it will be the first time in a long time I've done it and by managing food intake alone. My body needs some rest after double bootcamp today!
    Achieving it will show me I'm serious about hitting my August goal. .. and also this week's goal.
    I can do this!

YES!!!!! Achieved! So proud of myself. Amazing what can happen when you make a decision and FULLY commit to it!!

:-)

Allright! Way to muscle through to victory! Thanks for sharing this it was very inspirational!

• mytime6630
    Options
    Yesterday
    I did a little better logging my food, but I did eat a brownie from the meeting last nite. But, still better. Not so good with the water and exercise though - raining like crazy here!

For today
    log everything I eat
    remember to drink water

Think like a thin person
  • minibagz1203
    minibagz1203 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    for today, keep drinking water and log everything. I already did my yoga so i don't have to put that as to do :)
  • ericampetty
    ericampetty Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just for today
    I will ask myself "is this taking me one step closer to my goal or one step away"...and make the right choice
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options

Thursday:
    1. 12,000 steps :)
    2. Cuban dancing! Puerto Rican dancing! Lots of dancing! :smiley:
    3. 10+ freggies :)

Friday:
    1. 12,000 steps
    2. swim
    3. 10+ freggies
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Just For Tonight,
    I will eat only if my body is hungry, not my mind. (or soul)
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Hello to each of you! B)
    I hope your Friday has been a day full of accomplishments

I realize my goals are very late coming but as you can tell with #3 I have had a full house! Lots of fun!

Fri 6/19/15
    1. I will eat only my planned food - no late night snacking.
    2. I will WALK!!
    3. Will not clean up Grandchildren's left-overs!!

Thurs 6/18/15
    :) accomplished 1. I will eat only my planned food - no late night snacking.
    :) accomplished 2. I will WALK!!
  • bri170lb
    Options
    bri170lb wrote: »

J4T Friday
    1. C25K & exercises - went on a 3 hour mountain hike with kids instead. :smile:
    2. Laundry & housework :smile: I slayed the dreaded sock basket - now that's an accomplishment!
    3. Bible study :smile:
    4. Really. Don't go over 1200 calories. :smiley:

J4T Saturday
    1. C25K early before work
    2. Bible study
    3. Stay under 1200 calories

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,129 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    [/quote]
    Keeping it simple again.

JFT 18/06
    1. Pre-plan menus, log, and stick to the plan. (1200 cals max)
    2. Massive Action Day. I have guest next week so will start on a de clutter of living areas.
    3. 10,000 + steps.
    4. Meet Writing deadline.
    5. Do it all Mindfully.

I'm at home all day, which is often a trial for me. The kitchen is too handy!

[/quote]

JFT 19/06
    Hectic schedule so no time to post
    :) I visited an elderly Aunt midday, then went on a Mystery Steam and Jazz trip with the Railway Preservation Society of Ireland in the evening, which was a blast.
    :) I packed healthy food and stayed well away from the dining car.
    :) I danced when we stopped on the platforms. The Jazz band played for 40 mins each at 3 restored Victorian stations, Lisburn, Whitehead and Carrickfergus.

JFT 20/06
    1. De clutter! De clutter! De clutter! We have guest coming next Wednesday.
    2. Pre-log menus; stick to them!
    3. 10,000 + steps.
    4. Writing - reviews.