Mark your calendar...June 6th starts another round of P90X C

Options
reepobob
reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
I just finished my first round of P90X and I am itching to start the next round! I am doing a classic round starting Monday, June 6th. Feel free to join me for support and encouragement! Whether you are starting soon, just started, or plan on starting shortly after June 6th, you are more than welcome...

All of those MFP buds that are already in...I will be sending you PMs with the link to this thread so you can reply and get it on your forum lists...

Looking forward to uncovering the six pack under the blanket of gristle and grime!

BRING IT, PEOPLE!!!

Replies

• OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I SHALL BE THERE WITH BELLS ON :happy:

SO WILL MY HUSBAND ADAM :love:

Just remind me to post in on this link - I tend to forget :grumble:
  • hockeyman28
    hockeyman28 Posts: 136
    Options
    I'm in, working on my wife to do lean at the same time
  • reepobob
    Options
    I'm in, working on my wife to do lean at the same time

Hell, she should do classic with you...
  • reepobob
    Options

I figured you would be first to post a response...LOL. That's why I love you! I am kicking around doubles during this round...got a whole phase to think about it...what say you?

Also, in the "Profile" link, if you scroll down, you will see the forum posts you have responded to if you need to find the thread quickly...but I don't mind shooting you a link if you want me to. It's all rock and roll to me...
  • strandedeyes
    strandedeyes Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    You know I am in and ready to BRING IT!
  • annyshay
    annyshay Posts: 42
    Options
    Totally ready to bring it and focus once all the dust settles from moving in the beginning of June. Wooooo!
  • Kelnurse
    Kelnurse Posts: 145
    Options
    I'm in too Bob, thanks for the invite! By the time I complete the 1st round and then take 2 wks off, I should be ready to start round 2 closer to the end of June :grumble: Not sure which version to go with yet, my husband thought maybe we should try the lean since I'm wanting more fat loss then muscle definition but if I remember correctly didnt u regret doing that one? Anyway, whichever one I decide on I'm on board all the way! :drinker:
  • iamthepreston
    iamthepreston Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I might get in. I'm debating it. I have the DVD's laying around. Just wanted to get a response in here so I could find the thread again.
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Picking up the DVD'S tomorrow and starting Thursday!!! Gotta get one more REALLY good long run in first!! LOL
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    You know I'm in! I'm so pumped to get this rolling.
  • erniemj
    erniemj Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I am in, but will be starting a bit later than June 6th - gotta graduate from this round first!! Planning on the 12th! I don't want to rest in between - hopefully that will be okay with the body! Going to try Classic this time around!
  • dipteshr
    dipteshr Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    im in!
  • knewbill72
    knewbill72 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Round 2! Ding...Ding!!! Let's GO!!!!!
  • GinaSmash
    GinaSmash Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm in too...Let's do this!!!
  • OLP76
    Options

I figured you would be first to post a response...LOL. That's why I love you! I am kicking around doubles during this round...got a whole phase to think about it...what say you?

Also, in the "Profile" link, if you scroll down, you will see the forum posts you have responded to if you need to find the thread quickly...but I don't mind shooting you a link if you want me to. It's all rock and roll to me...

I was actually goin' to do DOUBLES...Great minds think alike :wink: :heart:
  • OLP76
    Options
    Round 2! Ding...Ding!!! Let's GO!!!!!

X-BROTHA...!

You joinin' in on doubles with us? if you have time :wink:

12 more sleeps...!

Love X-SISTA :heart:
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Hey Bob! I'm in! I figure if you can do it while you're traveling- I can't make any more excuses.
  • reepobob
    Options
    Xcellent response!!! I am looking forward to it...I graduated the Lean program on Sunday and have been cherry picking workouts ever since until the "official" round. Took Monday off, did Core Synergistics yesterday and did a Kenpo-X/Ab-Ripper X combo this evening...kicking around Yoga-X tomorrow and Legs and Back+Ab Ripper on Friday (I miss that workout so much).

I am bored as hell with sitting around or doing an elliptical workout...those that plan on taking next to no break, the last recovery week (in my opinion) is more than enough to allow your body to be ready...maybe take one extra rest day. I am kicking myself...

Counting the days to Classic...
  • bbahmer377
    bbahmer377 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Maybe! I have the workouts but only made it throught month one without cheating horribly. haha

I just joined the gym and have been doing an hour of cardio each day and lifting some but I don't really know too much about strength training. In order to get use out of my gym membership (other than weights to use for p90X) I'd like to know how much cardio you recommend to add to the workouts, if any?? Since they do promote P90X doubles, I figured tacking something onto the originals would'nt be "bad" for someone.

Thanks! :)
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I'm in for Round 1.5! (since my 1st round was plagued by injuries). I will have recovery week (i.e. vacation) while you all start, and jump in on week 2. I know what you mean about the elliptical - just isn't the same kind of burn. Doubles might not be a bad idea, though, since I spend a decent amount of time doing cardio outside during the summer.